[Official] Anonymous GM Discussion Thread

The Anonymous RAW GM Will Be Revealed?

• True

• False

• I Don't Even Care Anymore..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jesse Ventura...

He was the man who put shemus in the main event and he could be the leader of the nxt revolution... He would get his face on TV and remain in the public eye and use the next wrestlemania to announce his run for president..

Or Mick Foley, his time with TNA is up if I'm not mistaken and he planned to lead a group in TNA why not the WWE..

im hoping its not HHH.....let the new faces go awhile before bringing him back...

im wondering if the GM will tie into whoever the driver was last week. They didnt mention it at all this week..

You know, Jesse Ventura crossed my mind as well. His appearance as guest host was highly successful, and his whole episode was about putting the younger guys over. The Nexus is all about future stars. He can talk, he's still entertaining, he's a WWE Legend, and I'd love to see him back. Plus, MITB is coming up, which is a match known for elevating a midcarder into the main event...something that would fit perfectly with Ventura's old "Breakthrough Battle Royal" which turned Sheamus into the two-time WWE Champion he is today.

I highly doubt it will be him, but once again...a man can dream ;)

I believe the new GM is gonna be triple h and heres why

as someone said before, vince sounded really close to whoever he was talking to, and no one wanted the nxter's in the wwe(kayfabe) but there were rumors going around that triple h was going to be announced as the ring leader of the nxt group, so if he is the new gm he could be giving them their contracts and with the beatdown of vince mcmahon at the end. it could be another prank triple h pulling on mr mcmahon,

so there you go, new gm = triple h

oh and as for the announcement, i believe its gonna be about all the nxt guys in a mitb match at the pay per view for a title shot:worship:

There are 517 guests reading this right now, my goodness!

I think that the most logical choice is HHH. They need a reason to bring him back and now that Sheamus has the belt, he could come back to make his life a living hell before stepping into the ring again. Plus him making his movie, he would only have to be there once a week

The 'Nexus' probably doesn't have a 'higher power.' Let's face it, they have beat the hell out of the owner. They are just a renagade bunch. Although, Cole could be sick of hearing McMahon screaming in his headset all the time...

The big announcement? The return of War Games @ Survivor Series!!!!

Why not Freddy Prinze Jr?

He was an in your face host who could mix it up with the wrestlers. Besides, he's not very busy lately.

i truely think its gonna be triple h.
picture this he returns back to raw in few weeks and announces that he is stripping the wwe champion and awarding the title to himself making him a 14 time world heavyweight champion. then steps down as GM and hands it over to stephanie reigniting the mcmahon-helmsley era and solidifying his much wanted heel run

To answer your question, you should do some research and you will find out that the most electrifying man in sports entertainment is coming back this summer to be apart of the WWE in a big way that does not include wrestling. Hmmm, does that mean GM?

HHH is returning at SS to feud with Sheamus, JR makes no sense as the GM, Danielson can not come back till 90 days. Damn People the GM is
THE ROCK, read his interview.

It would fit even better if HBK was the leader as Bryan Danielson is a former student of his, which would make HBK send NXT7 out to attack WWE for firing Daniel Bryan.
How does that make sense seeing as Daniel Bryan was in the first attack and was fired after the NXT invasion thing started...

I think the WWE is doing more of these mystery things to see how the fans react to them. Maybe they don't even have a set person to be the new GM/NXT leader, or even the Undertakers attacker (even though its prob gunna be Kane) and are just doing mystery things to see who the fans think, and then if they get to close to guessing WWE will just change it up so when it is revealed its someone no one thought of.

I think who ever the new GM is, will also turn out to be the NXT leader just because of the fact that they all got their contracts right away by the new GM. I could see it turning out to be Triple H just because of how close he is to Vince, and how much his TV character has it out for Vince and likes messing with him on TV. This would explain making him the special Ref without telling him before hand, and having the NXT guys attack him after the match.

What if the GM AND NXT leader turned out to be Wade Barret?? I know this prob not it but think about it. Right now Wade is kindda the main mouthpiece for the NXT guys, hes helping them get their contracts and keep them in the WWE. He took out Brett Heart, Maybe Vince noticed how Wade was being a better leader then Heart and made him the GM.

That would explain a little as to why the GM is being kept a secret, they don't want people to know the GM is behind these attacks, and that the GM gave his buddies all contracts. Also this new GM "gave back" Wade's Title Match that Brett took away last week.

Two things guys. First, you are assuming the new GM is the leader of Nexus. It may not be. If the new GM is not the leader of Nexus then Abraham Washington will probably be the new GM.

If the new GM is also the leader of Nexus then it should be Triple H. Vince McMahon would not swallow his pride to hire Bryan Danielson back until the end of his no compete (not compete means he cannot appear at other wrestling promotions on nation tv).

Other people it could be:
Tiffany: she is former ECW manager, the problem is Mctyre is on Smackdown and the WWE does not like to split up couples.
Michael Cole: He is not a great announcer but has become a good character
Matt Striker: He seems to be liked by the company as host of NXT
Beth Phoenix: Excellent mic skills and it allows her to be on tv and take her time to recover
Chris Jericho: Has a new tv series and only taking up his mondays would be a plus to him and the WWE
Vickie Guerrero: she would be the obvious choice if she wasn't in an angle with Dolph Ziggler
Vince MacMahon: you know he is in control so why fake it

Second, I don't think that the WWE knows what the surprise will be. They have made several last minute changes recently so they may have said that to get you to tune in next week. The surprise will probably end up being something relating to the Money in the Bank ppv and its participants.

The Rock as GM. Ha I wish! If his music hit, I probably would have a heart attack or a seizure. Anyway, there are ton's of choices on who it could be, which makes me want to tune into RAW next week (which is good!) They put this whole storyline in becuase it makes people want to find out and tune, becuase the NXT Invasion IMO is starting to die out. Anyway, sorry for that rant but here are my choices-

Triple H- Just the idea of Vince being so close to him made me think, god it's Hunter. But that would be way to obvious, and lately the WWE has been pulling odd tricks on us sooo I don't think it will be him. He will return randomly sometime in the future.

Jim Ross- Would be interesting, and I would totally accept it, but again unlikely. JR will not be returning to television anytime soon, nor will he have anythign to do with any huge roles in storylines. IT's sad to say, but JR's purpose is to find younger talent, not to keep having them attack people. It just wouldn't fit.

Stephanie Or Shane- Again would be interesting to see either of them there because we haven't seen Steph on t.v for awhile now, and it would be a intresting return for Shane. But yet again, it won't happen. Vince might have been talking closely on the phone with that person, but it seemed like someone who was less experienced and not a blood relative.

Daniel Bryan- Let's face it, it's not going to be him, unless they hold off revealing the GM until the distant future when Bryan's no-compete clause ends.

Abraham Washington- Ha! Please no! This guy was a dive on the mic, would hate to see him as GM. It would be a giant let down, and would dumb. Ratings killer.

Michael Cole- Personally I would love to see this happen. Cole already gets more heat than Cena does when Cole makes his way to the announce table before the show starts. I think it would be intersting to have Cole as the next Eric Bitchoff, and have him be a complete ass whole. But he just wouldn't fit as GM, and I think the WWE has something way diffrent planned for him, and nothing to do with GM'ing. Just look how bizzare he has been acting lately.

A WWE Hall Of Famer- How would this work? Half of them accidently say WWF instead of WWE when they get right into it on the mic. Wouldn't really work into a storyline.

Now who else could it be...? My guess (even though I'm probably wrong)

Ted Dibiase Jr- It would be great to establish him as more of a heel, but if you think about it, wouldn't he want to reveal himself as the GM. Oh Well. My Thoguhts.

As for the announcment probably have to do with MITB PPV or some weird thing that will blow our minds. I'm going for the MITB PPV announcment more though.

The WWE hasn't done anything in the last couple of years that would make me say WOW! If Vince was standing in the ring and said I give you the new General Manager of Monday Night Raw and the next thing after that was IF YA SMELL... I wouldn't just say wow. I would say HOLY SHIT! I doubt it would happen though no matter how bad I'd want it to. Triple H being GM is a little too obvious for me and with the possibility of him returning in ring at SummerSlam I think that decreases the likelihood. Any of the McMahons could fit the role but they are all involved in their own things at the moment so I highly doubt it but I wouldn't rule it out. To be perfectly honest, I don't know. A friend of mine and I were talking about it as it was happening and every idea we came up with as to who it could be had a major hole in it. As long as its not Adamle again I think it'll be okay.

Triple H would make a good fit.... He could come back acting like he's all pissed off because he's been out of action and nobody cares.... They could make him the ringleader of the group and use them to get back at Sheamus for hurting him.... You never know with the wwe so I believe the answer is tune in next week to see what happens

i dont know i dont think its STEPHanie McMahon because shes pregant with a lil HHH, SHANE i dont think so he left the company and dont think he has any desire to comeback, COLE i wouldnt mind him being the GM and i think it is him but VINNIE N=MAC was talking to the GM and COLE was comentaning so i dont know. as for the annocenment hell i dont know either im pretty sure its about the NXT GROUP and possibly MITB

I'm pretty sure Stephanie is one more pregnant with her's and Hunter's third little one, plus she has two others at home. Just don't see her wanting a full time role at this point in her life, though of course, you never know.

Rock would be spectacular and he was my choice for permanent guest host/GM type for the summer.

As much as i love Hunter, if he comes back i want him as a wrestler and a heel. not as some GM. Him as leader of nXt would be fun though.

I have no idea what the announcement will be , but the GM lots of options.

I believe it will be either the Rock, HHH or JR. How about a few that I haven't seen mentioned

JBL, JJ Dillon, or this would be a shocker Jim Cornette. Just a few thoughts

I personally think that it will end up being Daniel Bryan. I think they are going to figure out a way to hold off on revealing the new GM on screen until they can come up with a way to bring him back. With the requests on their facebook account for wwe universe and the fact that now it's being reported that Shawn Michaels was extremely upset with him being released, I feel they will bring him back sooner than later and he will be revealed as the new GM.

I know someone mentioned it but I loved the work Jesse Ventura did as host of Raw last year. He was one of the best hosts that Raw has had (with the exception of Bob Barker of course, according to WWE). I would personally love to see him as GM because he has always been a natural on the mic. Personally, I think the fans remember the Rock in his days of glory. The cameos the Rock has done recently have been pretty dumb in my opinion. Asides from that, the GM is to put over the talent, not try to steal the show. I'm to care about the superstars... not what the GM is cookin..

If Ya SMELL...

Thinking about it makes me mark out a little bit. I swear to god if The Rock ends up as the GM for the summer, I will never miss another Monday Night Raw for the rest of my life.

Another potentially awesome storyline would be HHH as the new GM, HBK as the leader of NXT. Feud between WWE / NXT and HHH / HBK one last time. Potentially awesome, but incredibly far-fetched, I know. I seriously doubt they would bring Michaels back as a heel after his awesome farewell.. but I can dream.

My pick is something incredibly boring and stale. Something like Abraham Washington, or Micheal Cole. They will mess this up, of this I'm almost certain.

Imagine this:

Next monday opens. All of a sudden Shawn Michaels music hits. He comes out in his cowboy hat, dances on the stage and makes his way to the ring. He gets in the ring and talks about how the WWE has gotten old. They need that influx of youth and he thinks that the NXT Generation is that shot in the arm they need. He was pissed with how his career ended and when Vince called him he figured it was his best shot at making a difference. The big announcement is that he is rehiring Bryan Danielson to the company and he's the first entrant into Raw's MITB match.

I know, I know. VERY SUPER MEGA highly unlikely but let's face it, Raw is kind of boring with dudes on the mic. So HBK would be a very entertaining GM and plus Vince could talk to him that way since they're pretty close. And think about it, it'd make sense for HBK seeing his family as well. In the next few months they're going to be taping Raw since they're going on the road and such so that means very few travel days so he could still be with his family. On top of that, he doesn't need to be at house shows, just the show itself. This would be a great way to get him back into the picture without ruining he's retired from wrestling, blah blah blah. I still think eventually he's the one who end's Takers run and he'll have 1 more run before he's out.

I can't see Vince making Michael Cole the GM. Well, I could because it would SUCK but I'm hoping to hell he doesn't. I think he learned from the Adamle debacle. Maybe it'll be Shane or Steph? Again, it works for traveling and such. Maybe it'll be Danielson. Let's just hope it's not Vickie or someone really obvious.

I was actually talking about this earlier with one of my friends. I was saying how i think it will be HBK that is the leader of NXT and i guess that would mean they would be the GM. Since the whole HBK retireing thing was for matches i think, but not appearing. The Rock would be a great idea too. My guess is either HBK or Triple H, but I would love The Rock to return, doubtful? i guess but it would be great

i think it will be one of VKM kids but it wont be HHH,Steph,or Shane i think it will be none other than Hornswaggle haha jk
but i do like the idea oh HBK
i would totally shit my pants twice if the Rock is the new GM but i think someone that has been left out of the picture is a former gm or commishener i belive it was one of those 2 but i think it might possibly be.....wait for it....none other than....William Regal think about this he would be great as thier leader or if he's not he would still be a good GM
as for the announcement i really dont know but ima go with that the NXT guys will all be in MITB PPV in a match called MITB and the winner also gets a title shot and so this could cause friction in the group
but hey who know im not on the creative team

I'm going out on a limb, but how about Drew McIntyre? He currently only has his small feud with Matt Hardy going on, he could brag about how to show Teddy Long to be a GM, MacMahon dubbed him as "The Chosen One", this a great way to establish him as mega on-screen heel and it would be a total shocker to see MacMahon kiss this guys ass again on such a huge stage. This GM apparently has absolute complete control. I think Vinnie would GLADLY give complete control to someone who he believes will be the future of the company. HHH, his kids and Cole would be too obvious and he'd never choose them. Abraham Washington flat out sucks and Tiffany needs to just stay on Smackdown.

I like the Ted DiBiase Jr. idea too. It makes sense because:

1. He'd pay for the power
2. Vince LOVES money... he sold Raw to Trump a while ago :p
3. Great way to get Ted over as a heel.
4. Ted has been wanting power for a while.

Other great choices include William Regal, Dusty Rhodes, The Rock, Jericho, Ranjin Singh and Ted Sr.

i think jr makes sense as the new gm. danielson fought with michael cole on nxt, saying that jr should come back. nexus has been the only ones fighting for jr, so it makes sense that he is their leader and is mad at the rest of the locker room for not sticking up for him. he's also close to vince, but mad at vince for not giving him his position back, so that explains monday's beat down. next week he reveals himself as gm and he reveals the big announcement that he has hired danielson back because danielson is the main one that fought for him.

I think we can conclude that the new GM would be heel so my picks are either HBK,Cole or The Rock.
HBK.Lets face it,he's just that damn good and they can draw this out for awhile to keep the mystery factor up and give Shawn more vacation time,plus in a PG era WWE what better GM could they have then a born again christian who can sell the heel role.
Cole.Just because he's a smarmy little worm.
The Rock because it would make more sense as to who is steering the NXT attacks on Cena and destroying the WWE,he could come out and make the claim he's unhappy with what the buisness has become since he left and sent the rookies to do his bidding...and it would be awsome as well

Why it's NOT HHH.. The Nxt guys where signed by the GM so guessing he has something to do with them.. IF you noticed they left Shameus alone again if it was HHH that is the first person they would have him attack..

It could be anyone including someone like Trish Status, Arn Anderson or anyone.. The buildup has left it so if it's anyone that is not a suprise then it will be a letdown unless they pull out the Rock, Foley, Ultimate Warrior, Jake Roberts

Either way I hope the BIG announcement is that for the rest of the summer Cena, Orton, Jericho, Edge will not get title shots and for the rest of the summer on non heavyweight champions get title shots...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back