[Official] 2nd Bi-Annual Rock Tournament Spam Thread

I'd rather have Matt Bellamy of Muse than Noel Gallagher (even though I do like Oasis)

So basically what I've seen with the drumming that its a moot point for me to keep mentioning names that aren't large names in the rock or metal world that actually have talent because the list and minds are already made up?

So basically what I've seen with the drumming that its a moot point for me to keep mentioning names that aren't large names in the rock or metal world that actually have talent because the list and minds are already made up?

No, there are 128 spots. I've filled 100, and I'm leaving 28 open for the posters who give the best reasons for their choices. I haven't got around to filling these 28 spots yet, so there's no need to worry.

I'm doing the same thing for the bassists as well.

lol I've already posted up about 30 and i have almost ten on the list anyways. I love this idea and basically I've been putting all the extra time searching old bands I've listened to looking for new people to add to my lists.

Lets go people lets get some stuff posted up in the tourney threads. Spots are still open for bassist and drummer nominations, lets get a few more good ones in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back