[Official] 2009 General Draft Discussion Thread

Fratelli

Pre-Show Stalwart
who will be the big movers in the 2009 draft? give your predictions and reasons ( i cant give reasons due to time restrictions sorry folks for breaking my own thread rules :p)

ecw always loses 1 big breakout star but gets a credible mid card wrestler to make up the loss whilst raw and smackdown swap the same caliber of wrestlers.

im predicting for raw - undertaker, mvp, christian asuming he isnt ecw champ at time of draft, if he is id chose jack swagger and mark henry and HHH

sd - Cena, Mysterio, morrison, manu, kingston

ecw - mr kennedy, william regal, kozlov

To Raw: Triple H, MVP, Christian, Vladimr Kozlov

Reasons: triple h obviously seems to be moving there anyways, and if cena goes to smackdown which he should do, it only makes sense to replace him with the other top face. I think MVP could benefit from a change and since he is a face now it could open up lots of opportunity. he has also never been on raw. i could invision him winning money in the bank and challenging orton which would totally build him up in a great feud. I think chrisitian will definately jump brands and im not to sure why i think he'd go to raw over smackdown, but i guess i can just see it happening. lastly kozlov is getting pretty over and a jump to raw would be great. we could see kozlov vs batista or other cool feuds. he seems more like a raw guy to me anyways cuz he has so much attitude.

To Smackdown: John Cena, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Chris Jericho

Reasons: Well if trips goes to raw, cena needs to be sent here. he also hasnt been on smackdown for a long ass time so itd be a nice change. it makes sense with batista back on raw to. i think kofi is way more of a smackdown guy then a raw guy and he'd fit in great there, maybe even get more opportunity. i can see a kofi/ shelton feud being outstandting. Jack Swagger will jump to a better show and i think smackdown would work well for him. he'd work well in the mid card range along with kofi/shelton/chavo/r truth. finally, i think chris jericho will jump ship. he's done all he can on raw and there would be countless opportinty for new feuds on friday nights. jericho/taker, jericho/hardy, even having some type of angle with jericho and edge working togther as the top heels would be fascianting.

To ECW: Mr. Kennedy, William Regal,

Reasons: They will lose christian and swagger, maybe finlay and henry to. mr kennedy hasnt proven himslef yet and sending him to ecw and giving him a shot at being the best on that show, he could prove himself to be pretty good and later he could move back to raw or smackdown and be more competitive. i also think willliam regal would go here becuase he seems perfect for it. he's a great wrestler, not to popular and has alot of years under his belt. just the guy ecw could use to help develope some younger talent they bring in.

* i also think these people will move shows to, but im not quite sure where:
finlay, mark Henry, evan bourne

* i also have a feeling some titles may switch shows a bit to shake things up. i'd like to see the iC title go to smackdown and US title go to raw. maybe the tag titles will be unified for better competition. i bet world heavyweight title goes to smackdown with cena after wrestlemania, and wwe title goes to raw with orton. womens and divas titles stay.

I see HHH and Cena swapping places. Cena needs new opponents and he could easily feud with taker on SD! Hell it could end up being a match for WM26.

Send R-Truth to Raw where he can beat Punk and get the Intercontinental Championship. Send Glamarella to Smackdown so you can give Beth Pheonix feuds with Maryse and Michelle McCool. Also with Beth out of Raw there's a bigger chance Kelly Kelly could get the Women's Championship.

Send Kozlov to ECW where I'll never see him again. I hate his gimmick with a passion and I hope everyone else does too. We have all the monster heel's on SD! and they need to be distributed anyway.

Send Miz and Morrison to Raw so they can finally be established on one brand instead of appearing on all three. In there place send TBK and Ezekiel to ECW. Go ahead and put Kizarny on the #3 show too. I could see him and Boogeyman having an interesting feud.

Now for Christian. I'd like to see him move to Raw where he could feud with Orton and Legacy. He'd easily go over the stable and defeat Orton in a cage match (to eliminate outside interference) to become WWE champ. He could have fresh feuds with Y2J, HHH, and possibly a great feud with Kane. There's a superstar who doesn't get the fuel he deserves. Kane deserves to be nearly as high as Undertaker on the popularity chain. He gives great matches and greater mic skills.

To Raw: Triple H, Evan Bourne, MVP, The Brian Kendrick

It's pretty much a lock that HHH is going to head to Raw, but WWE could just be fooling us all. Evan Bourne was having some great matches on Raw before his injury, and I expect that to continue. MVP can be a HUGE star on Raw, and a fresh set of opponents would really help him out. Brian Kendrick has always been very talented wrestlers, and he could have great matches with Bourne, Mysterio, and some of the bigger men on Raw like Knox and Kane...

To Smackdown: John Cena, Christian, The Miz, John Morrison, Candice Michelle

John Cena needs a change of scenary, because Raw's top billing is crowded, while Smackdown gives Cena plenty of fresh challenges. Christian could be a major star with WWE, however, I think he'll end up replacing MVP and feuding with R-Truth and Shelton Benjamin. The Miz and John Morrison need some tag teams to challenge them, and they'll get a couple of opprotunities on Smackdown with the Carlito and Primo, Hawkins and Ryder, and Jesse and Festus. Also, they have to get a diva in to help out the Diva Championship, and I see Candice Michelle being a good fit for that division...

To ECW: Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, Jamie Noble, Dolph Ziggler

Umaga could be a monster on ECW, and run through the competition much like he did back when he started on Raw. Mr. Kennedy could replace Christian as the top star on ECW, and finally get a chance to shine with one of the major mid card titles. Jamie Nobel will honestly be a filler, somebody who gets thrown to ECW because of the loss of Bourne from ECW. As for Dolph, he has potential, but I would love to see him team up with Paul Burchill. I think they could be a good team for the top face stars on ECW (Mr. Kennedy, Tommy Dreamer, Fit Finlay and Hornswaggle), or at least, to build new competition on ECW.

for raw: undertaker, triple h, kozlov, mvp, shelton benjamin

my reasons:
undertaker has done everything on smackdown so a change would shake things up.triple h always whats to be on raw and with the legacy vs mcmahons i doubt he will stay on smackdown.kozlov is turning into a great heel so would add a new face on thair.shelton benjamin it would make the mid card better and mvp will get more popular being on the most watch brand and would give him that push to the main event he needs

smackdown:christan, cm punk, john cena, jack swagger,jbl

reasons:
john cena because it would shock everyone taking him off the most watched brand.christan because he does'nt belong on ecw,cm punk will get to be a main eventer again.jack swagger will get a push on tv and the mid card. jbl will be the second biggest heel on smackdown

ecw:R Truth,brain kendrick,mr kenndeey

reasons:
r truth needs to show he can be a main eventer, brain kendrick for comday and mr kendey keep him thair for while till he has had a few more matches under his belt after coming back from injury

I think HHH will go back to Raw, with the whole Orton angle unless that is over by Wrestlemania! Cena will swap places with HHH and go to smackdown, there are lots of feuds that could be set up.

JBL- smack down- thats where he would want to be to have one more championship run that michael hayes would give him.

Taker- is staying put.!

Raw will get the following:

HHH, Christian( DUE TO MCMAHON NOT WANTING HIM AND EDGE ON THE SAME BRAND BCUS WE WOULD THEN HAVE THE HARDY'S V E&C which i think would be great but it won't happen), Kozlov- he obvioulsy isn't going to get the belt on Smackdown so give him a fair run in Raw, R-Truth as he might suit the live show, Miz and Morrison

Smackdown- Finlay, Cena, JBL, Manu, Sim Snuka, Jack Swagger, Cryme Tyme, Chris Jerico

ECW- Regal, Kun Fu Naki, Santino Marella, Mr Kennedy

Raw will get: triple h, Undertaker, and mvp

Reason the story line with Orton and the McMahon family with triple h making for a long feud. Undertaker as been on smackdown for a LONG time and pretty much fought everyone, so a move to raw would open some new feud. MVP is not getting a chance to shine to greater opportunity's.

Smackdown will get: John Cena, Chris Jericho, and JBL

I know that vince wants to keep cena on raw because hes good for the raitings and the kids love him. Cena is pretty much done on Raw. A move to Smackdown would make him have feuds with kozlov. Jbl was better on smackdown.

ECW will get: R-truth, the brian kendrick

I think that the Cena/HHH swap may be a bit to obvious, they could swap Orton and Edge to have a real shock rather, but because of Legacy, Guerrero and Stephanie this is very unlikely

wow.....you all seem to be set on this CENA/HHH swap.....

I really really don't think they will move both of them

Triple H will may come back to Raw but I don't see them moving Cena back to smackdown.

Then also calling for Taker to swap as well and all the others changes that most of you guys picked would be just swapping RAW and Smackdown of like 3 years ago completly...
oooOOOOOoooooo Edge/Cena, Taker/Batista.....please we have seen this before....

I don't like to make a bunch of predictions because I think its hard to predict a bunch of them but easier to nail a few of them....
Morrison especially should be moved to RAW....
If they move both Morrison and Miz to RAW, keep Cryme Tyme and Legacy and rebuild the Tag Team title as meaning something....those are 3 good tag teams that could rebuild the tag team division

Not really feeling the MVP move myself but I wouldn't be surprised
Not a big watcher of Smackdown and I would prefer if Brian Kendrick stays off of RAW as well....

Swagger will stay, Christian will move to RAW and turn Heel is no time....thats what he is good at....being that mid-heel where there are plenty of fans still behind him but he fights more faces than heels....

I think Taker stays.....JBL and Jericho head over the smackdown to fued with Taker

I would love to see Edge back on Raw myself but I don't think they will do it.....
BUT....an option would be a General Manager swap....Vickie and Steph swap then moving Orton to Smackdown and Edge to Raw....who knows....

The only ones I am really confident in myself are:
Taker stays
Morrison to RAW
Christian to RAW
Jericho to Smackdown

Everyone seems to have the same ideas when it comes to which superstar is going where. But Vince always seems to throw a curveball or two at us when it comes to these drafts. When shifting talent across the board it opens up so many possibilities for new directions/storylines/fueds. I believe there are going to be a few not-so-surprising moves such as HHH (although he just may jump over to Raw b4 the draft) and Cena to Smackdown... that seems to be the consensus. Unless they hold another supplemental draft on .com I don't see but maybe 10 or so superstars moving.

RAW will get: Hunter, Taker, MVP, Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin (taking US title with him), Miz & Morrison (provided they plan to unify tag titles), maaaybe Kozlov (provided he doesn't end up in ECW... where would his "competition" be?).

Smackdown will get: Cena, Kofi, Santino (he is getting stale on Raw lately), CM Punk (Taking IC Title with him), Jericho (needs something new), Manu (in supplemental may team w/ Umaga). I can see perhaps Shawn Michaels if they intend to cut his workload down, SD will seem more his pace. Jack Swagger (after dropping belt to Christian).

Speaking of Christian I see him staying put for the time being. Letting him run with the ECW strap will allow him to gain confidence and get his ring-work back up to par before a later move to Raw.

ECW will get: really who cares?! maybe Kozlov, Jamie Noble, Ziggler (allows him to get some much needed televised ring time), Mrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedy (he takes the strap from Christian down the road, good feud?) Ezekiel Jackson.

I can also see some divas being swapped back and forth but I don't pay too much attention to them unless it's maybe Maria (yum!). I can see Beth moving over SD to open up some good feuds with McCool and Co.

If the supplemental draft is held I can clearly envision quite a few low to lower/mid carders getting shifted around as well.

However it plays out I'm sure we are going to be in for a good television (hopefully if creative doesn't drop the proverbial ball) for the rest of 2009. A lot of new opportunities for great matches and storylines heading into WM26. Stay tuned!

Raw won't get Undertaker, purely because he is the Smackdown General, it's his show.

If I had to be honest, I cannot see Christian going just yet, purely because he's started on ECW not too long ago and what programme will we see him be put in unless he jumps ship during the summer? Atm, I can only see Christian staying put.

MVP & Evan Bourne would be my favourites to move as they're over with the fans, Bourne has excelled on ECW and he's proven himself on Raw, the only way I see Bourne not moving is so they can give him a feud with Christian and give him the ECW strap at least once before moving. MVP would benefit from fresh feuds, especially in a programme with Punk and the IC Title, there's little left on Smackdown and with the Main Event spot overcrowded atm, his chances would be better on Raw. I would put Kennedy on the same show as MVP as they were building up to something with these two before Kennedy's DVD got released and was taken off TV.

For some reason, I can't see Triple H moving to Raw because he's done what is possible and faced the whole roster atm, he's still hasn't finished on Smackdown, he may even stay a Smackdown superstar but have an interpromotional match with Orton, as Orton can challenge anyone he wants on any brand, but I'd rather see how his story with Orton pans out, who knows, he could jump to Raw and then gets redrafted to Smackdown, it could happen!

What they could possibly do is:

Raw:Triple H Miz & Morrison MVP Evan Bourne

Reason: I think Triple H will move basically just to continue his feud with Randy Orton. Miz & Morrison because they can establish themselves as truly the greatest tag team of the 21st century. MVP also so he can have more of an impact and have matches with some fresh faces. Evan Bourne becasue he will be able to continue where he left off from injury teaming with Rey Mysterio.

Smackdown: John Cena Christian JBL Jack Swagger Chris Jericho

Reason: I think John Cena simply because of all the speculation of a Cena v Undertaker Wrestlemania 26 also with Triple H moving to Raw Smackdown will need a Main Guy also he can have some great feuds with Edge. Christian because there may be a possiblity of feuding with Edge also to be top face as well as utilising his mic skills with Cena and Edge. JBL therefore maybe able to get that one final World title reign. Jack Swagger so he can develop more into a superstar. Finally Chris Jericho so he can have some great matches with the Undertaker and Smackdown will have a strong heel to feud with Smackdowns top faces.

ECW: Mr Kennedy William Regal The Brian Kendrick

Reason: Mr Kennedy so he can finally be a star on one brand and be the face of that show so that later he will be able to be a top star on either Raw or Smackdown hopefully with no injuries. William Regal so he can help the younger stars develop due to all his experience and with guys like him and Finlay on the same show they will be able to help the up and coming stars immensely. The Brian Kendrick to help push him into a more dominating role so like Kenndey will be strong character later on most likely Raws upper midcard. Ezekiel Jackson i'm not quite sure either he will stay with Brian Kendrick but i can see him being left on Smackdown to become a strong single character and very dominating.

why do people think cena is going to stay on raw? he's done everything with everyone there, smackdown would open so many opportunties. and undertaker shouldnt go to raw either. everyone wants to see cena/taker and jericho/taker so you should move cena and jericho to smackdown since they're stale as hell on raw. i know raw is the top show, but smackdown seems to always have a bit more altheticsm and cena would bring some in ring ability to smackdown to add to it even more to the main event level. also, everyone thinks triple h is moving to raw to and i dont see triple h, hbk, and the undertaker on the same show being the main veterans in wwe. i also dont think batista, orton, and cena will be on the same show anymore either

come to think of it im bored of edge on smackdown. send edge to raw and send jbl to smackdown. then each show will have 2 good heels. big zeke should split with the brian kendrick and go to raw for a push, i think he'd do well.

smackdown: cena, jbl, jericho, kofi, jack swagger, Cm Punk (brings IC belt with him)

raw: triple h, edge, kozlov, mvp(brings US title with him) , Christian, mark henry, eziekel jackson, evan bourne, finlay

ecw: mr kennedy, william regal

* now imagine the WOrld title competition on smackdown: jeff hardy/ john cena/ JBL/ Big Show/ Undertaker/ Umaga/ Chris jericho/ CM PUnk

* imagine the IC competiton on smackdown: CM Punk/R-Truth/Shelton benjamin/ The Brian Kendrick/Kofi Kingston/Jack Swagger

*imagine WWE title competition on raw Triple h/Randy orton/ Kane/ Batista/ Edge/ HBK/ rey Mysterio/ MVP/ Kozlov

* imagine US title competiton on raw: MVP/ Rey Msyterio/Evan Bourne/MArk Henry/ Christian/Eziekel Jackson/ Finlay/ John morrison/ rhodes/diabase

RAW: HHH, Taker, Swagger, Miz and Morrison.

SD!: John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Glamerella, Kofi Kingston

ECW: The Brian Kendrick, Umaga

Other possibilities: CM Punk to SD!, Chris Jericho to SD!, Edge to Raw

I couldn't imagine Triple H being away from Raw for another year and it seems that with the Orton angle coming to a head that one or the other will be moved and I believe it will be Triple H to Raw. I'm also getting the feeling that there will be be a Triple H with Miz and Morrison vs. Legacy feud. And later a Morrison v. Triple H feud. I also def. see a Jericho v. Taker feud this year which means one will have to move. If Jericho moves to SD! I believe Edge will be moved to Raw to keep two of the three major heels on one show. Also Santino's gimmick would be perfect for SD! and him winning the US Title would be hilarious. After the Edge/ Punk match last June I believe there will be retribution and a feud there as well which would need one of the two of them to be traded. Jack Swagger will probably drop the belt to Christian at Mania and I def. see IC title in his future this year he reminds me a lot of Brock Lesnar and needs to showcase his talents on a grander scale I think Raw would be the perfect fit for him. Cena and Rey are so over with the young fans that SD! is a much better fit for them plus if they lose Main Event talent (HHH,Taker) they'll need to replace it. Adding Christian to ECW means the WWE is taking it seriously and now needs serious competition for him Umaga and Kendirck both seem like good fits to me.

i heard that Christian was also going to be drafted to sd or raw.

well my picks are unconventional
I think kane will move back over to smackdown since he could be better utalized in a main event picture of taker, koslov, kane, big show, umanga, mark henery (he will move from ecw too), Batista (will move from raw since he has no posible competition), kahali, and JBL (will move over from raw), and the two hardy's. I believe 3 main eventers will be added to smackdown in the main draft and I believe that smackdown will benifit more from a big man roster since their defently not known as athletic or really entertaning.
In the suplemntal draft sackdown will net manu, snuka, ortiz, punk, and mikie james.

Raw will benifit by loosing the dead weight (batista and kane and punk to smackdown) and gaining Edge, HHH, mvp, and kendrick in the main draft. These guys wil add nicely to the main event picture.
As for the suplimental draft trade they will get carlito, primo, hawkins and ryder, miz and morison, fnley, and evan bourne. This willcome with an unified tag championship with raw now 5 teams with the posibility of having another couple tag teams (bourne/mysterio and goldust/finley)

As for ecw they willl net kingston, regal, kennedy, zigler, and helms.This ill approve the show all over because kigston provides fun to the show, kennedy and christan and swagger can have an ledgendary fued and helms,regal, and ziggler add meat to this shows midcard battles.

RAW
Shelton Benjamin (he isn't being used properly on Smackdown)
Evan Bourne (Kofi was moved to Raw last year, so this makes sense)
HHH (I really hope this doesn't happen, but he probably only went to Smackdown as a 1 year deal)
John Morrison (My gut says smackdown, but he would be a better fit on Raw, and can finally escape from Miz)
MVP (gets a fresh start on Raw)

SMACKDOWN
JBL/Jericho/Kofi/Punk (This is more of a wish than a prediction...I can fast forward through their boring matches if they go to Smackdown)
Kane (isn't getting used properly on Raw)
Santino (He can get a fresh start on Smackdown)
Swagger (if he loses the title then he will change brands, and hopefully not go to Raw)

ECW
Kennedy (I liked everyone's idea of a Christian/Kennedy fued, so why not? He isn't going to get used properly on Smackdown anyway)
Rey (This is just a guess really. He is wasting space on Raw, and I already have a lot of wrestlers going to Smackdown so someone else needs to go to ECW)

why do people think cena is going to stay on raw? he's done everything with everyone there, smackdown would open so many opportunties. and undertaker shouldnt go to raw either. everyone wants to see cena/taker and jericho/taker so you should move cena and jericho to smackdown since they're stale as hell on raw. i know raw is the top show, but smackdown seems to always have a bit more altheticsm and cena would bring some in ring ability to smackdown to add to it even more to the main event level. also, everyone thinks triple h is moving to raw to and i dont see triple h, hbk, and the undertaker on the same show being the main veterans in wwe. i also dont think batista, orton, and cena will be on the same show anymore either

For only one reason: Cena is the face of WWE and so is RAW, so what would be the point in drafting Cena, the face of the company to SD! when RAW gets bounds and bounds of more hype. Anyway my picks:

RAW:

They will get: Evan Bourne, Kozlov, Brian Kendrick and MVP.

SD!:

They will get: Swagger, Kingston, CM Punk and Jericho.

ECW:

They'll get: Regal and Kennedy (Work him up from there).

For only one reason: Cena is the face of WWE and so is RAW, so what would be the point in drafting Cena, the face of the company to SD! when RAW gets bounds and bounds of more hype.

yeah if cena remains stale on raw like he is, he wont be bringing in ratings cuz people will be bored. then they would move him to bring ratings to the other show and bring someone of equal caliber (triple h) to raw to bring ratings there. i dont know why people dont believe this. why would they move batista to smackdown or triple h to smackdown in the past? why is undertaker on smackdown if this is true? he prolly is more over then cena.

To Raw:
Triple H: Rumours have it that Trips was only moved to SmackDown to help make the transition to myNetworkTV smoother than it would have been without another big name like his. His pending feud with Randy Orton should solidify his move.
Undertaker: I'm not 100% sure that this will happen, but I hope it does. Taker has faced pretty much everyone there is to face on SmackDown, since he's been there almost 7 years. There are so many new feuds he could work on Raw against the likes of Jericho.
MVP: This would seem like a no brainer to me. He's just got a make-over as a face on SmackDown, and bringing him to Raw would help his push for that long-elusive main event spot.
Curt Hawkins & Zach Ryder: These guys need a fresh start, and there is no better way imo to do this then distancing themselves from Edge by going to Raw. They have rarely been seen since losing the tag straps to Carlito & Primo, plus they would have a slew of new opponents to face.
To SmackDown:
John Cena: This seems obvious since Triple H seems to be coming to Raw. To who said 'Why move the face of WWE to the B show?', they put The Rock on SmackDown during the 1st draft, so Cena isn't immune to a show switch.
Evan Bourne: I'm not so sure that moving Bourne to Raw is such a good idea, so I think they might draft him here. He will get more meaningful TV exposure on SmackDown, imo.
Dolph Ziggler: He seems to have a lot of talent, but Raw is just too crowded right now. He would be better off feuding with someone over on SmackDown, imo.
Kofi Kingston: See Dolph Ziggler.
To ECW:
Kizarny: He seems to need a little more time to perfect his timing in the ring. ECW is good for people like this.
Manu: Could be the new monster heel in ECW with a fresh start.
William Regal: A veteran talent like Regal would help the young talent immensely.
I'm just saying.

i think the followin changes will happen and why

Raw: Triple H as raw has no world champ plus he has better potential feuds on raw with orton

Vladimir Kozlov as he could be a long running ic champ

Evan Bourne as he seemed to be on raw more than ecw anyway

Smackdown: Manu as he hasnt bin used since bein dumped by legacy

Dolph Ziggler not really done much on raw so a move could help

Santino Marella as sick of him bein superglued to beth phoenixs backside so wood b interestin to see who wood first to beat him up on smackdown

ECW: Sim Snuka as he aint bin on raw since legacy turfed him out

Gregory Helms as he needs a change

Jillian as she hasnt bin doin anythin on raw

Supplimental draft

RAW: jesse and festus as they arent gettin the chance on smackdown

Kung Fu Naki as he has bin on smackdown since 2001 and has one title win to his name and a move to raw to team him up with kofi could make interestin tag team.

DJ Gabriel wood b good to see him get better chance

Smackdown: Christian as i think he will feud with edge

tommy dreamer if he is still with the company by that time as part of the storyline

kelly kelly as she deserves a push at the divas title

ECW: jamie noble wood b good to see him team up with sum1 like Ricky ortiz and give them both ring time

William regal to see if the self proclaimed king could cut it in the land of extreme

Hacksaw Jim Duggan as i wood love to see him smash that 2 by 4 over Jack Swaggers head to bcome the new ecw champ

My predictions:

1) Christian moves to Smackdown if he doesn't win the ECW title, which I think is staying on Swagger until Dreamer possibly takes it in June.

2) To balance that out, Kennedy moves to ECW. Why? Because he works better in an edited way but he has nothing going for him on Smackdown and they might want to test-run him as a potential main event guy with the ECW title. This replaces the void that Christian's draft would create.

3) Big Show and Kane to switch place. That gives us Kane/Hardy, Kane/HHH, Show/Cena, Show/Batista, Show/HBK, Kane/Undertaker. Sure, some have been done before, but not as recent as some other options.

4) I could see lots of Raw and ECW stars switching places for no reason. Its filler. They work the same night and can appear on both shows, so its a trading system that makes the audience think something new is happening, but it really isn't. For instance, William Regal to ECW.

5) They've said before that they want Smackdown to be a sort of "ethnic" show. Well, I could see them sending Cryme Tyme over there in a trade for Jesse & Festus to Raw. The two of those and R-Truth though, that's a bit of overkill for the same hip hop type of gimmick, so at the same time, they could very well ship R-Truth over to ECW. This is more of a prediction that relies on the draft having already started, cause on cold guessing and blind estimation, its a weird thing to predict and it has lots of routes to travel. But I think its safe to say that if R-Truth goes over to ECW or Raw, then Cryme Tyme is moving to Smackdown.

6) Lillian Garcia switching places with Justin Roberts. Don't ask why. I just have a gut feeling about it.

7) Possibility that they'll switch up Tazz and Striker, but not if they switch Garcia/Roberts, as they won't do 4 trades that have nothing to do with wrestlers on the same show....unless the Garcia/Roberts switch happens during the Supplemental Draft and a Tazz/Striker switch would happen during the 3-hour Raw itself.

8) They'll switch a diva or two, but I can't see who.

What's so exciting about the draft is that they always throw a few wrenches into any predictions. Some are obvious, some are completely out of the blue. Last year, nobody really expected London and Kendrick to be split up or for the ECW and WWE champions to be switched to different shows, but it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back