NXT TakeOver Orlando: NXT Women Championship - Asuka © VS Ember Moon

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
William Regal made Ember Moon the No. 1 contender for Asuka's NXT Women Championship after Ember Moon defeated Billie Kay.

This is the match I have been waiting for since Ember Moon debuted. Sort of a dream match since I love both the competitors.

That does confuse me about who should win this match. I thought that Nikki Cross would've been added in this match as well but she's more engaged with SAnitY now.

I won't complain if either won the match. Asuka loses the title at either this event or at TakeOver Brooklyn III.

I might be in the minority here but Ember Moon is UGLYY! she looks like a dog to me. she might be a good/great wrestler but I wouldn't know as I hardly ever watch NXT outside the TakeOver events.
So I really hope that Asuka keeps the title for a while longer

I could see Ember Moon winning in Orlando, though I have a feeling Asuka will retain and become the first year long champion in NXT history. The Ascension came close by holding the tag titles for 364 days, so I see Asuka making a little bit of history.

I'm not really sure Ember Moon is really ready in the sense that she hasn't really come off as that huge of a threat to Asuka, at least not yet, so it might be better for Ember Moon to lose and focus the story on her working her way back into title contention for the next TakeOver special where she wins the title.

At the same time, however, I wouldn't really mind if Asuka dropped the title and hit the main roster soon after because she's ready and has been ready for a while now. I don't expect Asuka to ever be a dynamo on the mic but I don't think she'll really have to as she has a lot of unique qualities about her that work to her advantage. She's a legit badass, she's colorful & sorta flamboyant and has a natural sort of charisma that's different from establishing herself on the mic but that charisma is no less potent.

She is far from ugly and doesn't look like no damn dog.Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer that was very disrespectful and ignorant to say!

I might be in the minority here but Ember Moon is UGLYY! she looks like a dog to me. she might be a good/great wrestler but I wouldn't know as I hardly ever watch NXT outside the TakeOver events.
So I really hope that Asuka keeps the title for a while longer

Nice to know you judge the looks over ability. I bet you're so excited for Kelly Kelly to return...

Ember Moon is winning the belt here, as I think Asuka will win the SD Women's title at WM the next night. If Asuka retains, and doesn't go to Smackdown right after, then I think Ember Moon will win it at the next Takeover. It's pretty obvious she's the next in line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back