NXT Introducing Women's Title

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
At WrestleMania Axxess, the WWE has all of their various titles on display and there's a brand new one that's being shown.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0406/561802/photo-of-nxt-new-women-title/

Apparently, NXT is introducing a title for its Divas. According to the article, the title is called the NXT Women's Championship. Or, at least that's what's printed on the plate.

The overall design puts me in mind of rodeos as winners of those events are awarded a big ass buckle that they wear on the front of their belts. For all intents & purposes, that's what this title looks like.

At any rate, I still like it more than the Big Butterfly WWE has for the Divas.

i dont think the title looks that bad. back in the day the title was a lot smaller like this one seems to be. its not a butterfly and it says Womens instead of Divas. it seems more traditional so maybe theres hope for the way their training the next generation of females

It's a nice championship design. I am a sucker for belts so I usually like them regardless. This is nicer than the Divas title, which is due for a redesign. It looks like an ugly tramp stamp tattoo.

It's sad when your developmental title looks better than your main title. A fricking butterfly. What in the hell were they thinking? No wonder no one wants it now lol.

It's sad when your developmental title looks better than your main title. A fricking butterfly. What in the hell were they thinking? No wonder no one wants it now lol.

Lol, the NXT Championship looks better than The Old Spinner belt, the new WWE Championship belt, and even the World Heavyweight championship belt.

I feel the Divas champ and her contenders may as well drop down to NXT

and occassionally feature on RAW/ Smackdown.

There seems to be much more interest in women wrestling on the development side

both of the main shows have such large rosters and too many feuds/ angles as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back