NWA World Heveiweght Campion

Crossface62

Dark Match Jobber
The NWA World Championship Was taken By Cornette and I don't know About Everybody else but else but Sting should Get the championship if It Weren't For Jarret, Sting Would Have THe Title!:icon_exclaim:

SCREW STING>>>>>>have a three way dance with the FACE guys that were in that match yet again screw sting

And OH yes about sting HE"S STILL GOT "IT"

They should just whack every superstar in the back in a huge Royal Rumble style battle royal, and have the winner walk out with the NWA Title.

I'de have one of those world war threes they had back in WCW. 3 Rings, and a battle royal in each. The 3 winners go into one ring and have a battle royal. Thats would be awesome.

give it to Abyss, or Truth.
Christian can carry it well
Screw jerret
Screw sting (how can he have the title when he thinks that he was in the "first" king of the mountain)

:twak: bloody Sting watch the bloody show will you, you get paid enough

BP

immoralminority said:
give it to Abyss, or Truth.
Christian can carry it well
Screw jerret
Screw sting (how can he have the title when he thinks that he was in the "first" king of the mountain)

:twak: bloody Sting watch the bloody show will you, you get paid enough

BP

your crazy! Sting should have the title and hold it fora while then have the TRuth or Abyss win it off him so they can get respect, AND it will build them just before the video game debut!

GIve it to Stinger!! one last time
Have sting as NWA champ is better than ALL WWF champs right now combined!!!!!!!!!!

They should scrap anyone who was in that match because none of them can particularly work. They should put the title on Samoa Joe. I don't really watch TNA too often, once in a great while, but he's certainly the most capable person on their roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back