NSCW - NightShift Championship Wrestling

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I'm going to list my roster first, and give a brief description of the characters I made out of fellow WZ posters. I got permission from them to use them, so don't worry.

[size=+1]Non-Wrestling Talent[/size]

Owner/CEO - Matthew T. Kidd - Founder of NSCW. Commonly seen sitting in the crowd during shows. Refuses to get involved, unless absolutely necessary.

Commisioner -Zachary C. Kidd - Unlike his father, loves the attention of being on-screen. Loves a good feud, and doesn't play to either side.

Ring Announcer - The Pip - Classic ring announcer. Never involved in physicalities, and is loved by the fans.

"Face" Commentator - "The One" Big Will - Former 5-time Heavyweight Champion. Owns a chain of McWill's hamburger franchises.

"Heel" Commentator - Mr. 487 - Never explains where the name came from. Has no wrestling experience, but likes to threaten the faces.

Lead Interviewer - Erin - Does all of the in-ring interviews

Backstage Interviewer - Just-In - Handles all Breaking News segments. Interviews all the women's wrestlers, and gets flirted with frequently. He's completely oblivious to it, for some unknown reason.

Backstage Interviewer - Dee Dragon - Bitchy interviewer. Only got the job so she can interview the ladies, but that job went to Just-In.

[size=+1]Managers[/size]

Mark E. - Cocky, arrogant heel manager. Loves to get involved, as well as brag about his stable of top talent.

C.C.S. - Not afraid to get involved in the match, but rarely helps the situation. Apparently, anyone against his guy is going to Hell.

Gunnz - Former long-distance hurdle runner ;) Very big man, but plays by the rules.

Becca - Stands by her man. Watches the action from a distance, and is a crowd favorite.

[size=+1]Singles Wrestlers[/size]

Faces

Rey Misterio Jr. - 5'6 175 lbs. West Coast Pop

Chris Benoit - 5'11 220 lbs. Crippler Crossface

AJ Styles - 5'10 215 lbs. Styles Clash

Diamond Dallas Page - 6'5 253 lbs. Diamond Cutter

Evan Bourne - 5'9 183 lbs. Shooting Star Press

British Bulldog - 5'11 260 lbs. Delayed Vertical Suplex
Managed by Becca

Mikey Whipwreck - 5'7 187 lbs. The Whippersnapper
Managed by Gunnz

Finlay - 6'2 233 lbs. Celtic Knot

Eric Young - 5'11 225 lbs. Northern Lights Suplex

Heels

Chris Jericho - 6' 226 lbs. Lion Tamer

Shane Douglas - 6'1 249 lbs. Pittsburgh Plunge
Managed by Mark E.

Kane 6'9 300 lbs. ChokeSlam
Managed by C.C.S.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper - 6'2 235 lbs. Sleeper Hold

Big Bossman - 6'7 345 lbs. Bossman Slam

Jack Swagger - 6'6 263 lbs. Gutwrench Powerbomb
Managed by Mark E.

Rob Van Dam - 6' 237 lbs. Five Star Frog Splash

Bam Bam Bigelow - 6'3 370 lbs. Diving Headbutt

Raven - 6'1 245 lbs. Evenflow DDT

Goldust - 6'6 285 lbs. Curtain Call

Nunzio - 5'7 170 lbs. Sicilian Crab

Tag Teams

Jerry Lynn - 5'9 205 lbs Cradle Piledriver
Tajiri - 5'9 205 lbs. Buzzsaw Kick

CM Punk - 6'1 222 lbs. GTS
Hurricane Helms - 6' 215 lbs. Shining Wizard

Umaga - 6'4 350 lbs. Samoan Spike
Vladimir Kozlov - 6'6 302 lbs. Battering Ram Headbutt

Christian - 6'2 235 lbs. Unprettier
Justin Credible - 6' 225 lbs. Spinout Tombstone
Managed by Mark E.

Dean Malenko - 5'10 212 lbs. Texas Cloverleaf
Jamie Noble - 5'9 202 lbs. Dragon Sleeper

Barbwire Bitches

Nikki Roxx - 5'9 140 lbs. Bimbo Plant

Cheerleader Melissa - 5'8 142 lbs. Kudo Driver

Sarah Stock - 5'6 120 lbs. Sitout PowerBomb

MsChif - 5'7 135 lbs. Obliteration

LuFisto - 5'3 137 lbs. LuFisto's Law

Natalya Neidhart - 5'5 135 lbs. Sharpshooter

Vanessa Kraven - 6' 190 lbs. ChokeBomb

My first show should be up today or tomorrow. It's already mapped out, I just need to add some meat to the matches.

It'll feature matches for the Tag Titles, the TV Title, and the Barbwire Bitches Title, as well as the first round matches for the NSCW Title.

If you're wondering why they're called Barbwire Bitches, it's because all women's matches will be fought under Extreme Rules. All other matches will be one-on-one, unless otherwise noted.

One thing I'm chaning about the regular title rules, is that if you lose the match, you lose the title. Doesn't matter if it's by DQ or count-out.

I'm actually really looking forward to this. When you said that you were going to do a Book This! I didn't expect much. You seem to know where you're going with this and it's original, while not being too far away from reality. Expect rep if your first show is good.

I'm actually really looking forward to this. When you said that you were going to do a Book This! I didn't expect much. You seem to know where you're going with this and it's original, while not being too far away from reality. Expect rep if your first show is good.

I have my first two shows mapped out, and a very vague outline for my third.

I plan on writing the actual matches as I go, and depending where it takes me, setting up the third show from there. The only problem I see, right off the bat, is the lack of a big face. They're all small, and it'll be tough to book them going over this roster of heels consistently. I may have to expand after I get into a routine.

If everything falls in place, I'm hoping to have a PPV up after every 6 shows.

Looks good so far! I sure hope I'm "just-in" or I'll be pissed!

You are. I originally did it to be a play on you being the "Breaking News" reporter, and then realized how hysterically funny it was, and expanded your character.

As of now, you only have two short segments, one on each show. But, it's a story that's moving fast, so it should be more as it rolls along. I won't say any more of what's going on, because I'm going to try and have the show up later tonight.

Your roster looks good & i'm really hoping that your first show does great as I will be looking forward to reading it.

My show should be up by 7a. If it's not, it'll definitely be up sometime Sunday. My daily life has been kind of hectic lately, and that's why I had started this. To get away a little.

I've gotten a lot done. I just need to finish the match that I'm working on, and then there's just a match and 2 segments to write before it's posted.

I have off 3 days this week, so there will definitely be at least 2 more shows up by the weekend.

EDIT: I'm in the middle of the second to last match, and it's moving along pretty well. After this, there's one segment, and the final match of the night. I doubt it'll be up by the time I leave work (7a EST), but it'll definitely be up today. Possibly by noon.

As the crowd piles in, the faint sounds of No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn rises from the arena's sound system. It's Nunzio! The crowd goes mild as he makes his way to the ring for tonight's dark match.

As he panders to the crowd, the sound system erupts as Mikey Whipwreck, and his manager, Gunnz, make their entrance to the NSCW Arena! The crowd is hot for them, and he takes forever to get to the ring after high-fiving just about everybody on the way. He climbs in the ring, and mounts the turnbuckle to pose for the crowd.

He turns to get down and Nunzio is waiting with a dropkick as the ref rings the bell, and we're underway for our first NSCW match ever. Whipwreck is stunned, and knocked back into the turnbuckles. Nunzio climbs to the middle turnbuckle, and starts raining down down on him with lefts and rights. Mikey shoves him off and re-gains his composure. He gets behind him and applies a reverse chinlock, but stays elevated to keep the pressure on. Nunzio tries to fight out with some elbows, and finally breaks the hold. Whipwreck leans back, and fires off the ropes with a running bulldog. Nunzio is face down on the mat. Whipwreck picks him up, and scoop slams him, then comes off the middle rope with a leg drop. He's really starting to gain some momentum. He goes for a pin...Kick-out at 2! Nunzio works his way to his feet, and the two wrestlers are exchanging blows against the ropes. The ref separates them, but they go right back at it. Mikey kicks Nunzio in the gut, and gives him a suplex. He goes up to the top turnbuckle, and perches himself as he waits for Nunzio to get to his feet. frankenmikey off the top rope! Nunzio hits the mat so hard he pops up, right into a whippersnapper! Mikey hooks the leg for the 1-2-3!

His music hits, and we're on to the show!

THROWDOWN is officially on air!

The Pip said:
Ladies and Gentlemen...Welcome to THROWDOWN! Our goal is to bring you the very best in today's wrestling. We want to make you cheer, we want to make you cry, and most of all, we want to entertain you. Now please rise for the singing of our National Anthem. Here to sing tonight is rock and roll icon, Ann Wilson, lead singer of the band Heart!

Ann sings a wonderful rendition of the Star Spangled Banner, and The Pip re-enters the ring.

The Pip said:
Now, please join me in welcoming to our announce table, former 5-time champion, and local hero, "The One"...Big...Will!

The crowd goes absolutely insane as Metalingus blares throughout the arena. Will makes his way onto the entrance ramp, waves, and with a tear in his eye, makes his way to his headset.

The Pip said:
Joining Will on television commentary, most famous for being the latest CNN "Talking Head", and not ever giving a shred of a hint as to what his name means, Mr. 487!

There's some boos throughout the arena as Mr. 487 steps out on the entrance ramp. There's even more boos when he tells the entire crowd, in his own special way, they're number 1. With a smug look on his face, he marches down to his seat next to Will under a shower of half-empty empty soda cups, and mustard stained hot dog buns.

The pyro then goes off for the official opening of the program. A shower of silver and green sparks blocks out the TitanTron. As the smoke settles...

Get On Your Knees! screams out from the speakers, and the crowd can't help but pop for Jack Swagger, and his manager Mark E., as they make their way to the ring, where the lovely Erin is waiting with a microphone.

Erin said:
Welcome to THROWDOWN Jack an...

Mark E. said:
Excuse us...We'll take it from here. All any of you fans needs to know, is that we're here to win the NSCW Title. We arrived at the arena tonight, and get a memo from Matt, that we have to compete in this meaningless tournament to win the title. It's a bunch of bulls**t, but Jack is a 2-time All-American, and will go through anyone necessary to win what should've been handed to him. Right Jack?

Jack Swagger said:
That's right Mark. I signed here to be the man, and I will be. As soon as I win this tournament, and my belt is placed around my waist, all will be right in this company.

Erin said:
You seem pretty confident. You don't even know who you're opponent is. What if it's...I don't know...AJ Styles?

Mark E. said:
Don't make me laugh! That chump? He couldn't beat Jack if Jack laid down for him.

Erin said:
What about...Rey Mysterio? He's a former world champion, and has beaten men with longer track records than Swagger.

Jack Swagger said:
What exactly are you missing here? Didn't you hear Mark? I can beat any of those losers back there. Doesn't matter who! Bring them all on, and they will all fall!

At this, Erin gets a little smile on her face, as if she knows something Jack and Mark don't.

Erin said:
What about...

Mark E. said:
Look! We're getting sick of this. Spit it out already!

Erin said:
Chris Benoit?!

Mark E. said:
Get it through your skull lady...

The roar is deafening as the Rabid Wolverine makes his way through the curtain and on to the entrance ramp! He pauses to take in the crowd, and continues his path to the ring.

The Pip said:
On his way to the ring, weighing in at 220 pounds...He is The Rabid Wolverine. He is The Canadian Crippler. He is, Chris...Benoit!

Swagger's look goes from arrogant to fearful. He knows what he's in for, and is second-guessing his comments to Erin. Mark E. tucks his tail between his legs, and ducks out of the ring with Swagger's towel.

The One Big Will said:
So 487, do you think Jack Swagger has any idea what he's in for? Benoit is as tough as they come, and he'll put him to the ultimate test tonight, in NSCW's first ever televised match.

Mr. 487 said:
What do you mean? Didn't you hear them? Jack is a two-time All-American. He's ready for any challengers, and I predict he walks out of this match unscathed. It is his title to win.

The One Big Will said:
According to who? Matthew, and Zachary Kidd, have both made it very clear that the title will be decided in a tournament. This match is just step one for either of these competitors.

Mr. 487 said:
Blah blah blah. Technicalities. Jack Swagger will win here, and he'll win the tournament. Just you watch and see.

The ref is done checking Benoit and Swagger, and calls for the bell.

Swagger immediately charges at Benoit with a straight kick to the face. Benoit is reeling as Swagger is relentlessly throwing kicks and punches at him. Swagger gets him into the turnbuckle, and the ref calls for a break. Swagger obliges, and smacks Benoit for his troubles. The ref gets in the middle to separate them, and Mark E. jumps on the apron to choke Benoit with the towel! The ref turns around, but Mark E. is already back to the floor, but the damage has been done. Swagger pulls Benoit forward and slams him down with a belly-to-belly to the side. He holds on, and squeezes to take the breath out of Benoit's lungs. Benoit tries to separate his hands, but Swagger is too storng. Benoit slides an arm in, to makes some room. He reverses the hold! Swagger is suddenly face down on the mat, and stuck in a rather forceful hammerlock. Benoit stands him up, runs him into the ropes, and Swagger tried to hold on with his free arm, but gets lifted into a beautiful German suplex. The shoulders are down, but he rolls out at 1. He gets up and turns right into a stiff chop from Benoit. Benoit starts laying them on thick, as "Whooo"s are echoing through the crowd. He grabs the straps to the singlet and pulls them down. He continues with chop, after chop, after chop, and the blood in Swagger's chest is rushing to the surface.

Mr. 487 said:
C'mon ref! Those are closed fists!

The One Big Will said:
You were dropped on your head as an infant, weren't you?

Mark E. jumps up on the apron, and that gets the ref's attention. With the ref's back turned, Swagger lands a swift kick to Benoit's groin. Benoit falls over like a sack of potatoes, and Swagger goes for the pin. Mark E. still has the ref's attention! The ref turns, but it may be too late. 1...2...kick-out! Benoit is still down, but Swagger obviously has the advantage here. Benoit uses the ropes to get to his feet, turns, and Swagger is there to land a sharp right to his jaw. Swagger winds up for another one, but Benoit catches his arm! It's the Crossface! Benoit has it locked in, and Swagger is in pain! Mark E. reaches in and pulls Benoit's legs to break the hold. Benoit makes the mistake of leaning over the ropes to get in Mark E.'s face, and it's all Swagger needs to lift him into a massive gutwrench spin-out powerbomb! Benoit is down and out, and looks to be in a bad way. The ref does the counting, but it's all elementary from that point. Mark E. climbs in the ring to celebrate with your winner, Jack Swagger!

Mr. 487 said:
Ya see Will! I told you he'd be ready for all comers!

The One Big Will said:
That's a load of baloney, and you know it! Benoit had that match won, and that dastardly Mark E. broke up the crossface. Swagger's lucky he was at ringside, or he would've lost that match for sure!

Mr. 487 said:
Why don't you shut up, and run down tonight's card, huh? Make yourself useful.

The One Big Will said:
We have an action packed card here for you tonight. First, we have three more first round match-ups for the NSCW Title Tournament. We also have the title match for the Barbwire Bitches Title! That's right. Barbwire Bitches. Here in NSCW, we have the toughest ladies out there, and to prove it, all ladies matches will be fought under Extreme Rules!

Mr. 487 said:
For that title, we'll have Natalya Neidhart, my personal favorite, up against the tough as nails Nikki Roxx. We'll also have the TV Title match, between none other than the British Bulldog, and Kane!

The One Big Will said:
We'll also have a match to decide the first ever NSCW Tag Champions! That match will pit the crowd favorites Jerry Lynn, and his partner, Tajiri, against the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga, and the Soviet Battering Ram, Vladimir Kozlov. What else do we have tonight 487?

Mr. 487 said:
We'll see Bam Bam Bigelow, in action, against the high-flying Evan Bourne. We'll also hear from the hardcore legend, Raven!

The One Big Will said:
That's right. Let's move to the ring, to hear the introductions for our next first round match.

The Pip said:
On his way to the ring, weighing in at 253 pounds, New Jersey's own, Diamond...Dallas...Page!

Self High Five..., and the crowd erupts! DDP is barely through the curtain, and you can barely hear yourself think. The crowd is 100% behind this man, and he knows it. There's literally thousands of "diamonds" up around the arena, and DDP feels the BANG! as the pyro shoots up into the air! DDP is barely in the ring when a line of drummers and bagpipe players comes out to line the entrance way. We all know what comes next...

The Pip said:
Weighing in at 235 pounds, from Glasgow, Scotland...Rowdy...Roddy...PIPER!

Hot Rod steps out from the curtain, and very slowly makes his way to the ring. He's in no rush to step between the ropes, as he just wants to soak in the music, and let the crowd know exactly who the boss is. DDP grabs a mic.

DDP said:
Quit lolly-gagging, and get in this ring, and fight me!

The crowd goes nuts, and it makes Piper snap. He quickly marches up the steps, climbs through the ropes, removes his kilt, and gets planted face first with a picture-perfect Diamond Cutter. DDP stands over him with a worried look on his face. Piper went down hard, and the crowd is silent. There's a medic on the way down to the ring, but Piper is starting to stir. The ref orders them to stay out of the ring, but to wait on the side. Page leans over to check on Piper, and gets a thumb to the eye! Page falls backwards, in obvious pain. Piper comes off the ropes and drops a fist right onto DDP's forehead. He does it again, and goes for a third one! On the third attempt DDP rolls over, and Piper jumps over, as he comes back off the ropes, Page catches him with a boot to the chest. He goes for an arm-wringer, and Piper gets back to his feet. Page twists, and then yanks on the arm to add pressure to the shoulder. Piper gives him a kick to the belly, and lands a left hook to Page's ear. Page is leaning on the ropes, and is at the mercy of Piper. Piper lands two more punches, before delivering a heavy clothesline, knocking DDP up and over the top rope, and out to the floor. Piper goes out after him, and slams his head repeatedly into the barrier. DDP is lifeless as his legs give out and he's down on the floor. Piper rolls in to break the count, but is right back outside to stomp on DDP. This only works to bring some life to him, and DDP is up his feet, and backing Piper up. Piper backs himself right into the ring post, and has nowhere to go. DDP winds up for a big right hand, but Piper ducks! DDP punches the steel! He's in obvious pain as Piper climbs back in the ring, and reaches through the middle rope to pull DDP back in by his hair. The ref breaks the hair pull, and backs Piper away from DDP, so he can get in the ring. As soon as DDP is in, however, Piper gives him a boot in the mid-section. DDP is down against the bottom turnbuckle, and Piper uses his boot to choke him, before diving in with both hands to choke him. He's smart though, and breaks the hold at four. DDP gets back to his feet, but is using the top rope for leverage. Piper whips him off the opposite rope, and catches him with a sleeper!

Mr. 487 said:
DDP is done for. No way he can get out of this after the punishment handed out by Piper!

He backs him into the turnbuckle, but the hold won't break. Piper climbs to the middle turnbuckle, and wraps his legs around DDP's waist for extra leverage. DDP stumbles out of the corner, and falls to a knee. The crowd starts chanting...D-D-P! D-D-P! D-D-P! It's working. DDP is trying to get back to his feet, but Piper breaks the hold and gives him a rabbit punch to the kidneys. DDP is back down to his knees, and Piper locks the hold in one more time. The crowd chants again, but louder. DDP starts to feel the adrenaline! He's back to his feet. He reaches back, and DIAMOND CUTTER! He hit Piper so hard with the Diamond Cutter, that Piper is barely moving. He stomps on his back, and then rolls him over. Piper gets the shoulder up at 2! DDP is in shock! What does he have to do? He pulls Piper back up to his feet, and attempts to lock in his own sleeper! Piper stops this by biting Page's hand! The same hand he hit the post with! DDP is in agony as Piper has retaken control. Piper gives him another thumb to the eye, and then rakes his back which sends DDP to his knees. He tries to get up, but Piper stomps on his injured hand! DDP jumps to his feet, but is in pain. Piper goes to whip him off the ropes, but he gets hit with yet another Diamond Cutter! DDP goes for the pin, and gets the win!

The One Big Will said:
Holy cow! That was some great back and forth action there 487.

Mr. 487 said:
You're telling me! That was a great showing by Piper, as he was robbed of that victory.

The One Big Will said:
What are you talking about? He didn't lift his shoulder, he didn't kick out, and he sure as heck wasn't on top of DDP for the pin!

Highlights of the match are shown as we head to our first commercial break.

We come back from break, and Piper is being helped out by the medical staff.

Mr. 487 said:
I sure hope Piper's OK. DDP is a thug, and should've called of the match when Piper went down in the early stages of the match.

The One Big Will said:
One day you're going to have to tell me what's in your coffee. Page was obviously worried when he saw Piper was down, but Piper was using it to play possum. Anyone who thinks different needs to lay off the sauce! Let's head to the back, where the lovely Dee Dragon is standing by with Raven.

Dee Dragon said:
Thank you Will. I'm here with the "hardcore legend" Raven.

Yes, that was complete with air-quotes.

Raven said:
What was that all about? I am a hardcore legend. And, I deserve a match on tonight's show. I've made my name for being the smartest wrestler. I've made my name for being better than anyone that has stepped in the ring with me. I demand to know why I don't have a match tonight!

Dee Dragon said:
Besides the fact you suck? I don't get what the big deal is about you. You're just another guy that likes to swing chairs and bleed.

Raven said:
You know, if you weren't a lady, I'd swing a chair at you, and let you see how it feels. As a matter of
fact, you aren't a lady. Where's a chair?

Raven turns around to get a chair. He turns around with the chair over his head, and Dee dives to the ground in fear, shrieking for her life. Before he can hit her, Zachary, the Commissioner of THROWDOWN appears!

Zachary said:
So you really want to hit a lady with that chair? I don't care who it is, or how big of a bitch she may be, she's not even close to being a threat to you.

Raven said:
And? Your point is? Maybe, just maybe, you're asking for a chair shot...

Zachary said:
I got a better idea. Next week. You, against an opponent of my choosing. One-on-one, but in the ring. The way a real match is fought.

Raven said:
I deserve better than a match against a surprise opponent, but I accept. Make sure your guy is ready, because they're in for a brawl next week.

Zachary said:
Oh. My wrestler will be. Just you see.

Zachary helps Dee to her feet, where she dusts herself off.

Dee Dragon said:
Pfft. I totally had that under control...

The One Big Will said:
Do you believe the cowardice that Raven showed there? He was going to hit a defenseless female interviewer, with a chair! It's despicable! That's totally uncalled for!

Mr. 487 said:
What are you talking about? She made an attack on his abilities, and he was going to make an example out of her. But, don't you worry. This next match-up, is going to be a perfect example of ladies that can hold their own. It's the first ever Barbwire Bitches Title match!

The Pip said:
The next match, is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Barbwire Bitches Championship! This match will be fought under Extreme Rules!

As The Pip finishes his sentence, the music hits for the one and only Nikki Roxx. The crowd is cheering loudly, and is primed for this match.

The Pip said:
Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 140 pounds...Nikki Roxx!

As Ms. Roxx makes her way to the ring, she's jumped from behind with a double axe handle by her opponent, Natalya Neidhart! Neidhart has the obvious edge in strength, as she just woman-handles Nikki on the entrance ramp. She's slamming her face into the metal, and the she rakes her fingernails right down Nikki's back as Nikki screams out in pain. Nattie sits on her back then rakes Nikki's face against the ramp. Nikki's forehead is ripped open! Nattie gets up and showboats a little, allowing Nikki Roxx to her feet. Nikki uses her slight size advantage to grab Natalya's legs out from under her, and drop the back of her head on the concrete. She mounts her, and is landing lefts and rights like it's the final seconds of the twelfth round. She wraps her hands around Nattie's neck, and squeezes until her face is a spectacular shade of purple. She gets up, and starts towards the ring. She quickly slides underneath the ring, and re-emerges with a fire extinguisher! Nattie is slowly getting to her feet, and just as she does, Nikki is waiting for her with the fire extinguisher. She wallops her over the head with it twice, and Nattie is down to her knees, but hunched over herself on the floor. Nikki pulls the pin, squats in front of Nattie, and catches a throat thrust for her troubles! Nattie is starting to show some life! She lands a few chops to Nikki's chest, and knocks her backwards off her feet. She stands over her with the fire extinguisher, and sprays her right in the face! Nikki is choking on the floor, and Nattie is now working her way to the ring! Nikki gets up and starts heading to Nattie, and Nattie is still fishing under the ring. She comes out with a stop sign, but it's too late. Nikki has the empty fire extinguisher, and nails her right between the eyes with the flat bottom. Nattie's nose is busted wide open, and is probably broken! Nikki picks it up, and smashes it broadside against Natalya's forehead. Nattie falls straight back, but Roxx picks her up and tosses her into the ring. She tosses the stop sign in, as well as a garbage pail lid, and then picks up a cookie sheet. An over-zealous, and possibly drunk, fan shouts out "That's right! Go back to the kitchen!" Nikki turns around and wraps the cookie sheet around his head! She takes his beer, and head into the ring, where Nattie is still out cold. She takes a sip of the beer, and pours the rest right over Nattie's body. She lines up the garbage pail lid over Nattie's face, and smashes the stop sign down over it, and then drops an elbow. Nattie is writhing in pain on the mat, and there's blood flowing from her lip now as well. Nikki takes some of her own blood, wipes it on the stop sign, and smacks it over Neidhart's head again! Neidhart is on all fours, but clearly not "in" this match anymore. Roxxi picks her up, and whips her off the ropes, and into a standing dropkick. Nattie is just about done for, and the ref is checking vitals, to see if she can continue. He says she's OK, and lets her get to her feet. She takes a few steps towards Nikki, and Nikki scoops her up and slams her down on the stop sign with a Bimbo Plant (Dominator). She covers her for the three count, but only because it was in the rules. This match was over a long time ago.

The Pip said:
Your winner, and your FIRST Barbwire Bitches Champion, Nikki Roxx!

As the belt is being placed around her waist, and her music starts, Vanessa Kraven makes her way to the ring, at a pace close to running. Nikki is up on the turnbuckle, and doesn't see this! Vanessa enters the ring and basically kicks Natalya to the floor. This catches Nikki's attention, and she turns around to see what is happening. Vanessa has cleared the ring, seemingly to challenge Nikki for her title. Nikki approaches her, and Vanessa picks her up with a blatant choke, and then deposits her on the floor, next to Natalya.

Mr. 487 said:
Now, why wasn't she in the title match? She obviously feels she deserves it!

The One Big Will said:
She sure does. Ladies and gentlemen watching at home, I apologize for what you just saw. That was a heinous attack by a vile woman. I surely hope Nikki is OK. On any note, congratulations to her for winning the title, in NSCW's first ever title match. Hopefully, well have an update on Nikki's condition later in the show.

We go to commercial with Natalya just about to her feet, leaning on the ring apron. Vanessa has already gone back to the locker room, and Nikki is still out cold on the floor.

We return from commercial with footage of what happened during the commercial break. Nikki got to her feet, but couldn't get to the back under her own power.

The One Big Will said:
Welcome back. Right now, Nikki is being checked out by our staff, and hopefully we'll know more later.

Mr. 487 said:
Ahh, she's being a big baby. If she can't handle that, then she should just forfeit her title, and hand it over to someone that can cut it here.

As Mr. 487 finishes his nonsense rambling, the one and only Bam Bam Bigelow makes his way to the ring to a rousing mix of boos and cheers.

The One Big Will said:
His intensity is showing on his face. He's completely focused for this match, and he needs to be.

A hush falls over the crowd as red pyros shoot into the air for Evan "Air" Bourne! He bursts through the curtain, and you can hear the ladies in the upper deck crying out his name! The kids love him, and the mom's want to take him home. His ovation is shaking the ground, and Bam Bam remains completely unphased.

The bell rings, and Bourne goes straight for Bam Bam, which proves to be a big mistake. Bam Bam shoves him back, and then delivers a leg drop, before going for an early pin. Bourne barely kicks out at 1, as Bam Bam's weight is just too much for him. Bam Bam begins to stomp on his chest and shoulder. Bourne is in trouble as Bigelow just won't let up. Bam Bam finally makes a mistake, as he goes off the opposite rope, and comes back with a falling headbutt, but Bourne rolls out of the ring to escape it. As he gets to his feet, Bam Bam comes diving through the middle ropes, but Bourne ducks yet again, and Bigelow folds himself in half, the hard way, against the barrier. Bourne slides back in the ring at 4, to re-start the count. At 7, Bigelow is on his feet, and barely rolling into the ring. Bourne connects off the top rope with a missile dropkick, and Bigelow is back outside, and down on the floor. He connects with a baseball slide to Bam Bam's temple, and makes the mistake of going for a second one. Bam Bam grabs his leg, runs him upside down into the ring post. He then lets go, causing Bourne to faceplant on the concrete as well. He rolls in to break the count, and goes right back outside. He has Bourne up by the back of his tights, and uses that to give him a gutbuster on the outside. Bourne is obviously being beaten down here, and just can't seem to overcome Bam Bam's size. Bam Bam tosses him back into the ring through the middle and bottom rope. He climbs the turnbuckle, and delivers a falling knee to the small of the back. Bourne is flopping around in agony. Bigelow goes for an armbar, but Bourne is way too close to the ropes, and breaks the hold easily. Bam Bam uses the ropes to his advantage, and slingshots Bourne's neck into the bottom rope, and then lets him slide out head-first onto the floor. Bourne is slow to his feet, so Bam Bam hurries out to toss him in at 9 and avoid the count-out. Apparently, he wants to win this legitimately. With Bourne stretched out on the mat, Bam Bam climbs to the top turnbuckle, and delivers a diving headbutt! But, he misses! He undershot his target! This startles Bourne, and he starts to stir. He gets up, and bounces off the near ropes to deliver a dropkick to Bam Bam's head. He does the same off each of the other 3 sides. Bigelow is working his way up to a knee, but Bourne uses this to nail him with a running bulldog! Bourne jmups up to the top rope, and lands a perfect shooting star press! He hooks the far leg, grapevines the near leg, and gets the three count for the victory!

Mr. 487 said:
Wow. Even I must say that outcome was completely unexpected. Bourne took a hell of a beating there, and didn't give in. Impressive showing for the young man.

The One Big Will said:
I can't believe I'm agreeing with you. Bam Bam had the win in his grasp the whole time, but Bourne pulled off a lovely upset.

Mr. 487 said:
Of course you're agreeing with me. I'm always right, and you know it. Are you excited for this next match? It should be a hell of a fight for the NSCW Tag Titles.

The Pip said:
The next bout is scheduled for one fall, and is for the NSCW Tag Team Championship! First, on their way to the ring, weighing in at a combined 652 pounds, the team of Umaga and Vladimir Kozlov!

The heat is deafening for this team, and neither man could seem to care. Kozlov is the first in the ring, and the men climb opposite turnbuckles while posing for the crowd.

The Pip said:
Their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 410 pounds, "The New F'n Show" Jerry Lynn, and Tajiri!

The babyfaces burst through the curtain as an amazing pyrotechnic display goes off.

Mr. 487 said:
They better not get used to this kind of entrance. After the monsters are done chewing them up, and spitting them out, it may be a long time before we see them back in NSCW.

The One Big Will said:
Why do you have to be such a pessimist? These are two extremely gifted wrestlers, and have held their own against everyone they have ever faced. I think that they're teamwork will be solid enough to become NSCW's first tag team champions.

Tajiri and Umaga start the match. Tajiri puts his hand out, as a sign of sportsmanship. Umaga looks at his hand, looks him in the eye, and then lets out a savage yell before delivering a set of Mongolian chops to Tajiri's neck. Tajiri is on the mat, clutching his throat in pain. He yells something back in Japanese, which brings a chuckle from the crowd, at the obvious pointlessness of communication between the Samoan bulldozer, and the Japanese buzzsaw. Tajiri works his way to his feet, and is leaning against the turnbuckle. Umaga charges from across the ring, and delivers an enormous ass of doom. Tajiri is bent in half between the top and middle ropes, and Umaga starts to deliver some MMA-style knees to Tajiri's face. The ref starts the count, and Umaga breaks at 4. The ref backs him away from the corner, which gives Kozlov a chance to politely push Tajiri out from between the ropes. Except, he pushed the wrong way, and Tajiri is face down on the concrete outside. Kozlov goes around the ring to toss Tajiri backs in, and does so, ever so unceremoniously. Lynn comes from out of nowhere with a seated senton off the apron, and both men are down. Umaga picks up Tajiri, and sets him up a Samoan Spike, but Tajiri seizes the chance to land some stiff kicks to Umaga's thighs and calves. Umaga lets go of Tajiri, and Tajiri comes flying off the ropes with a flying clothesline, that has no effect. Tajiri hits the mat with a thud, and Umaga looks down on him in disgust. By now, Kozlov and Lynn have slowly crept back to their corners. Umaga throws Tajiri over his shoulder, and makes the tag to Kozlov, who comes in and nails the tiny Asian with a headbutt that knocks him straight back off of Umaga's shoulder. Kozlov sets him up for his finisher by sending him in to the ropes, but Lynn gets a blind tag. It doesn't stop Tajiri from being sent backwards and through the ropes, due to a devastating Battering Ram. Lynn connects with a dropkick that staggers the big man, but it doesn't have any major effect, and Kozlov is right back on the offensive. He grabs Lynn by the throat and tosses him into the corner, where he lands kick after kick, all while Umaga holds him back by the neck. Kozlov takes a few steps back, and charges at Lynn who catches him with a leg scissor! Umaga jumps down off the apron while still holding Lynn's head, and snap his head back over the top rope. Lynn falls helplessly to the mat as Kozlov regains his composure. Kozlov grabs Lynn by the ankle, and drags him into the middle of the ring, where he mounts him and lifts his head with his left hand. The ref reminds him he can't use a closed fist, so he starts hammering away on Lynn with his own head! Lynn is busted open over the eye, and is barely conscious. Kozlov makes the tag, and Umaga comes in and does the same. The heels are now wearing Lynn's blood as if it was a badge of honor! Umaga picks up the lifeless body of Lynn, and tosses him into his own corner so Tajiri can tag. It seems Umaga wants a fresh body to maim! Tajiri climbs the corner, and connects with a missile dropkick that stuns the Samoan, and gets him down to one knee. Tajiri lands punch after punch, but he can't get the big man down. He He starts chopping away again with kick after kick, and Umaga seems impervious to damage! Tajiri winds up and nearly turns Umaga's head around with a Buzzsaw Kick! He nails him again with another one!

The One Big Will said:
Could this be it? Could this be the opening Lynn and Tajiri needed to pull off the upset?

As the former champ finishes his sentence, Tajiri goes for the worst possible move, the sleeper. Umaga stands right up, and falls back, nearly popping Tajiri like a zit. He stands over him, and nails him with a Samoan Spike for good measure. The ref calls for the bell!

Mr. 487 said:
Apparently not.

Anonymous Ref #3 to The Pip said:
No way they can continue. Win by KO for Umaga and Vladimir!

The Pip said:
Ladies and gentlemen, your winners, by result of a KO, and TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, Umaga, and, Vladimir Kozlov!

The crowd boos the ref as he leaves ringside, and the heels head to the back with their new belts.

Mr. 487 said:
Admit it Will, Umaga and Kozlov were impressive there.

The One Big Will said:
They were, and the ref made the right move by ending that before either Tajiri or Lynn faced serious injury. Too many times, you see a ref let the action get out of hand, and a wrestler's career is changed forever as a result. Tajiri and Lynn were pushed beyond their limits by these behemoths.

As the babyface begin to leave ringside, the crowd gives them a standing ovation. They acknowledge the risk they took, and respect them for it.

The One Big Will said:
We have just gotten word that Nikki Roxx has left our medic station, and will be standing by with Just-In after this next match. Hopefully we'll be able to get an idea of her condition, following Vanessa Kraven's diabolical attack when Nikki won the title.

The Pip said:
Our next match, is the third of our first round match-ups in the tournament to determine the NSCW Champion!

619 can be heard rising from the sound system, and the crowd pops like never before. Rey Mysterio is getting a huge ovation, and it is well deserved. As he poses on the ramp for some pyro, we to the back, where a camera is following "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, and his manager Mark E. out to the ring.

Mark E. said:
This is it Shane! This is the match you wanted. Let's go show this crowd what a real wrestler is!

As his music hits, a shower of black gold streamer comes down, and he steps out from behind the curtain, and into the spotlight waiting for him. Mark E. takes the lead, and is the first in the ring. He gets right in the face of Rey Mysterio, trying to psyche him out of the match-up, but Rey just smiles and nods, and it does nothing but piss off his opponent.

The Franchise Shane Douglas said:
Do you know who this man is? He is the manager of champions, and you should be bowing at his feet, and kissing the ground he walks on!

Rey says nothing in response, and Shane delivers a stiff slap that even Rey's mama felt. Rey responds this time, but with a kick to the mid-section, and swinging neckbreaker to take the bigger man down. Rey comes off the ropes with falling elbow, driving the point right into Douglas' ribs. He bounces off the ropes again, and drops a knee into the kidneys of the downed man. Douglas is holding his sides, and is feeling the effects of everything Rey does. The Franchise gets to his knees, but Rey is waiting with a swift kick to the small of the back. Douglas rolls to the outside to catch a breather. Mark E. get up on the apron, yelling at Mysterio, and gets a left jab for his efforts. As he attempts to enter the ring, Douglas holds him back. Douglas climbs the stairs to get back in the ring, and as soon as he hits the apron, Rey catches him in a head scissor, and pulls him in with a wild hurracanrana! The crowd goes completely insane for the spot, and Douglas is back to holding his sides, and trying to catch a breather on the outside again. While on the outside, he gets in to a shouting match with a fan. Mark E. ends up reminding him of the task at hand, and they turn around into a crossbody from the top rope by Mysterio. The ref is at 7 as Rey gets to his feet and re-enters the ring. Douglas enters shortly thereafter, and is still clutching at his ribs.

We cut to a commercial break, with Douglas and Mysterio in a collar-and-elbow tie-up.

The One Big Will said:
Welcome back to THROWDOWN. During the commercial break, The Franchise took control of this match-up. Here's a look at what you missed...

A mini-highlight shows Rey being overpowered in the tie-up, and being tossed outside, where Mark E. took advantage off the ref distraction by putting the boots to Rey.

Back in real-time, Franchise has Rey down on the bottom turnbuckle, and is stomping on his chest faster than anyone's seen. The ref is at 4 and Douglas stops his foot mid-air to avoid the DQ. Rey barely gets to his feet, and Douglas is there to whip him across the ring. He chases him in, and hits him with a clothesline from behind. Rey is hunched over the turnbuckle, and looks to be in a bad way. Shane pulls him back into the middle of the ring with a Dragon Screw, and Rey is barely moving. He goes for the pin, and only gets a 1 as Rey got the shoulder up quickly. Douglas grabs his head and starts pounding away, and the ref has to warn him again, this time for a closed fist.

Mr. 487 said:
C'mon ref! Stop getting in the way, and let them fight.

The One Big Will said:
First, you thought Benoit was using a closed fist, and now you're OK with Shane using them? Rules are rules, and Shane Douglas is clearly breaking them. If he doesn't get in line, he'll be disqualified, and lose his shot at becoming the first NSCW Champ.

The Franchise stands up to shout at the ref, and gets caught by Rey with a roll-up! 1...2...kick-out! Shane barely kicks out as the ref was just about to count 3. He winces as he gets to his feet. His ribs are in a lot of pain. Mark E. is yelling at the ref, so the ref goes to the corner to tell him to shut his yap. As he does this, Shane pulls a set of brass knuckles from his tights, and lays out Rey with a straight right hand. The bell rings!! The ref saw it!

Mr. 487 said:
What?! Why is the bell ringing? We didn't have a pinfall! What was the ref looking at?

The One Big Will said:
Oh, I don't know. Maybe the brass knuckles that Shane used to lay out Rey. You should be a ref for the NFL. They're all blind, too.

The Pip said:
Your winner, advancing to the second round by way of a disqualification, Rey...Mysterio!

The crowd erupts as Shane is on the outside beside himself with anger. Rey gets his hand raised, but has yet to get to his feet. Shane dives back into the ring, and starts beating on a defenseless Mysterio. Refs and crew come out to break it up as we cut to a commercial break before our promised interview with Nikki Roxx.

The One Big Will said:
Welcome back folks. Before we get to our final title match of the evening, let's head to the back with Just-In, to hear from Nikki Roxx about the attack from earlier tonight.

As the camera cuts to the back, we see Nikki sitting on an equipment crate, and Just-In, peach colored mic in hand. Nikki has a wrap around her shoulder, and is holding some ice to her head, but is obviously ready to speak her mind.

Just-In said:
Thank you Will. You're super. Anyway, I'm here with Nikki Roxx, the first ever Barbwire Bitches champ. Congratulations Nikkie. Now, what do you have to say about what happened earlier tonight? That psycho woman came out of nowhere and attacked you. Must've been jealous of your rockin' abs.

Nikki Roxx said:
I don't know why she did it, but she's going to pay. If she wanted the match so badly, she should've gone to Zachary, and had him make the match. This title is mine, and no one is taking it from me. I've worked my ass off to get to this point, and I'm not about to let it end here. You hear me Kraven!? You want me? You think you can take my title? Meet me in the ring! That's all you have to do.

Nikki Roxx storms off, her face a few shades of red. Just-In looks stunned, and you can tell he wasn't expecting Nikki to be so ready to go after what happened earlier.

Just-In said:
Wow. Nikki is obviously upset about this, and who can blame her? Back to you guys.

Mr. 487 said:
I don't see why Nikki is so mad. Vanessa Kraven made a statement, that she just happened to be on the wrong end of. Life sucks, get over it.

The One Big Will said:
You don't get how she's upset? How about I spear you off your chair, and we'll see how you feel. She has every right to be pissed off, and I can't wait to see how she reacts to Nikki's challenge. Let's head to the ring, for our next match for the NSCW TV Title.

The Pip said:
The next match, is for the NSCW Television Title! The first challenger, weighing in at 260 pounds, accompanied by his manager, Princess Bex...the British Bulldog!

The crowd is stunned as Anarchy In The UK comes on the sound system, as they half expected a heel here.

Mr. 487 said:
Is that a Sex Pistols sticker on her crown? And, what happened to her dress? It looks like it used to be white at one time.

The One Big Will said:
Well, it's definitely not the princess we were expecting. British Bulldog looks to be in excellent shape, and as prepared for this match, as any he's ever been in.

Mr. 487 said:
The British what? Did you not notice there was a woman in front of him?

The One Big Will said:
Get your mind out of the gutter, and do your job.

The Pip said:
His opponent, standing at 6 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighing 300 pounds, the monster...KANE!

The flames explode from the stage, as Kane, and his manager C.C.S. make their way to the ring. Kane towers over his manager, who is wearing full priest get-up, and carrying a bible.

The One Big Will said:
You wanna talk about unexpected, look at C.C.S. How often do you see a priest walking down to the ring with a man like Kane? What does C.C.S. stand for anyway?

Mr. 487 said:
I talked to him about that earlier, and apparently it stands for Christ Conquers Satan. He's brought Kane to NSCW to rain fire down on the sinners of the world, and to bring Christ to all of us.

The One Big Will said:
Wow...Freak...

Kane climbs right up on the side of the ring, and stares down the much smaller Bulldog from across the ring. He steps up and over as C.C.S. climbs in from the stairs. Bex is standing behind the Bulldog, almost as if she fears for her life.

The lights come back on as Becca clears the ring before Kane make a running charge at Davey Boy. He knocks him clean off his feet with a big boot, and goes straight to choking him.

Kane said:
You deserve this Davey. You brought this on yourself! This will teach you for parading around with an unmarried woman!

C.C.S. said:
That's right Kane. You tell him. Make him see the light!

Bulldog is trying desperately to get to the ropes, and finally does, but Kane doesn't let up until the count of 3. Davey gets to a knee, and Kane is right back on him. He lands a hard left, and then pushes Davey out of the ring with his boot. Kane climbs to the top rope, and flies off with a diving throat thrust. Davey falls backwards, and hits his back on the announce table. He ducks out of the way at Kane charges at him with another big boot! He comes back at Kane with wild lefts and rights, and doesn't let up until C.C.S. hits him with the bible! The Bulldog turns around and makes a beeline for Kane's manager, and as he rounds the final post, Kane catches him with a surprise clothesline. He picks up the Bulldog, and tosses him back in the ring, before climbing in himself. He starts stomping on Davey right away, and is relentless in his attack. Davey starts to kick at him, and try to push him away, but it doesn't work. Kane picks him up by the throat, but Davey starts hammering the side of his head with stuff elbows. It works to avoid the chokeslam, but doesn't make the situation any better, as Kane simply just drops him. He hurries to the ropes to gather himself as Kane clears the cobwebs. As Bulldog gets to his feet, Kane charges at him, but he picks him up, and crotches him over the top rope. Bulldog quickly rebounds off the opposite ropes, and gives Kane a big shoulderblock off of the rope, and onto the floor, and crashes out after him. He gets back in the ring, and awaits the ref's count. The ref is at 6 as Kane gets to his feet, and rolls back in. Bulldog scoops him up, and hits him with an impressive belly to back suplex. He bridges it for the pin, but Kane rolls out after barely a one count. Both men hurry to their feet, and go round-a-bout around the ring in a collar-and-elbow tie up. Kane finally gets the better of the Brit and shoves him into the corner, before delivering 3 quick shoulderblocks to his gut. Davey walks out of the corner, right into an elbow from the monster. Kane puts a foot on his opponent while holding out his arms and staring at the ceiling of the NSCW Arena. Bulldog kicks out of the weak pin at 2, and C.C.S. is livid on the outside.

C.C.S. said:
No way! This is all impossible. He should be broken by now!

Bulldog rolls out of the ring to gather himself again, and Becca is there to console him. She quickly turns him around in time to see C.C.S. charging at him with the bible. Bulldog shoves him aside, and he charges right into the barrier, where even Bex has to laugh at him. Bulldog gets back in the ring, and catches Kane with a classic Lou Thesz press, and starts pounding away on the big man's cranium. They don't have much of an effect, as Kane just shoves him off and stands up. Bulldog is impressed, but doesn't back down from his assault. He charges into Kane, and splashes him into the corner. Kane was caught off-guard, and is down to a knee. Bulldog gets him with a scoop slam, and a cover. Kane kicks out at 2, and it's becoming evident that Bulldog's power is catching up with Kane. as Kane is getting to his feet, Bulldog picks him up, but he doesn't slam him.

The One Big Will said:
What an impressive display of strength! Kane is almost a foot taller, and outweighs him by a good 40 pounds, and Bulldog has him perched like he's nothing!

Mr. 487 said:
This does not bode well for the Big Red Machine.

After what seems like an eternity, Bulldog just about slams Kane through the canvas. Kane's eyes are glazed over, and Bulldog takes advantage for the 1-2-3, and the TV Title!

Mr. 487 said:
I can't believe it! That chump just pulled off the win, and was nowhere near winning the whole match!

The One Big Will said:
He had the advantage when he needed it, as he proved to be just too strong for Kane to overcome. That was an impressive suplex, and there's not many that would've kicked out after that. It's a big win for Davey Boy and Princess Bex.

We head to commercial, with Bulldog and Bex celebrating in the ring. A shower of red and blue pyros go off as the ref hands the belt to the new TV Champion.

We have our last commercial break for the night, and return to Dee standing outside the locker room with a very steamed Kane, along with C.C.S.

Dee barely opens her mouth before Kane grabs the mic, and hands it to his manager..

C.C.S. said:
We refuse to lose to someone as unholy as the British Bulldog, and his little punk princess Bex. They're bad people, and don't deserve a championship. Kane is here to spread God's messagem and hear this now Davey. You haven't seen the last of us. We're coming after you! Kane is going to strip that title off you, and make you see the light that is the Lord!

Kane said:
Remember these eyes Bulldog. For when you are beaten down...Beaten down to where you're praying for forgiveness, and looking for a savior, these eyes will be looking back at you.

Kane slams the mic down, and C.C.S. and him leave.

Dee Dragon said:
What an ass. Why can't I get the interviews with the ladies? That damn Just-In.

Mr. 487 said:
Wow. Powerful words there from C.C.S. and Kane. Davey's got nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. I hope he knows what's in for him when Kane finds him.

The One Big Will said:
Kane is a madman. There is no way to prepare for a beast like him. Kane is here in NSCW to make a point, and i seems like Davey Boy, and Princess Bex are the first step in getting to his goal. Tonight has been a wild ride 487. Are you ready for the final match of the night?

Mr. 487 said:
How could I not be? We're about to see who will join Jack Swagger, the odds on favorite, in the second round.

The One Big Will said:
Don't forget Diamond Dallas Page and Rey Mysterio.

Mr. 487 said:
What do they matter? Jack Swagger is going to win. You heard him before.

The One Big Will said:
If only there was a way to not hear you. Let's head to the ring, and find out who our competitors are for this match.

As the music hits, the crowd comes to their feet and there's signs everywhere supporting our first wrestler for the match.

The Pip said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the time is here for our final match of the night. Making his way to the ring, AJ STYLES!

You can barely here the ring announcement as AJ steps out from the curtain. As the hood flies back the crowd chants his name. The ovation is electric, and Styles feeds off of it as he runs straight to the ring and dives in over the bottom rope. Fireworks go off from the posts as AJ poses in the middle of the ring.

Mr. 487 said:
So...who's he facing?

The One Big Will said:
I'm sorry. I couldn't hear a thing you just said. Wait a second...I'm in heaven!

The Pip said:
His opponent tonight, Y2J, Chris...Jericho!

There's a chorus of boos from the crowd as Y2J's music hits, but there are some cheers mixed in. Styles is clearly the fan favorite to win this match-up, but Jericho looks determined as he enters the ring and removes his shimmering vest.

Before the bell even rings, Jericho marches over to AJ and slaps him hard enough to leave fingerprints. This gets to Styles who dives at Jericho with a forearm, and the men are brawling on the mat.

The One Big Will said:
Neither of these men have made their career as brawlers, and this just shows you how much they both want this win.

Mr. 487 said:
No no no. Jericho is smart. He knows he's got the experience edge over Styles, so he's taking AJ off his game. If Jericho keeps this up, he may be a serious contender to Jack Swagger's title.

Styles and Jericho roll right out to the floor, where Styles takes the brunt of the fall. Jericho is right back up, and is delivering kick after kick to the ribs of AJ Styles. He stands over AJ's back as AJ gets to all four's, and leaps to drop all of his weight across the spine. Jericho jumps up on the ring, and lands an Asai moonsault onto his opponent. He delivers two more kicks before getting back in the ring.

The One Big Will said:
AJ needs to regain his composure, and get back in this match, or it could be over quickly. Jericho knows too many moves to have this big of an advantage early in the match.

As AJ gets to his feet, Jericho comes at him with a Tiger feint kick, and knocks him backwards over the barrier, and into the crowd. The ref restarts his count, and is at 5 when Jericho springboards off the top rope and lands a huge forearm to the back of AJ's head. He picks him up, and then uses a release fisherman's suplex to dump AJ back over the barrier. AJ lands on the concrete with a thud. Jericho climbs up on the barrier, and drops a quick knee onto AJ, before sliding him back in the ring. Jericho climbs up on to the apron, and flips into the ring, landing with a leg drop to AJ's upper chest. AJ is in immense pain, and can barely get to his knees before Jericho smacks him again, and spits in his face. Styles takes offense to this, and shoves Y2J back, but can't do anything to gather momentum. He gets to his feet, and sent back to the ropes by a Jericho enziguri. Styles collapses into the ropes, and falls forward helplessly. Jericho helps him up, and uses another fisherman's suplex for a pin. AJ rolls the shoulder at 2, and Jericho is furious.

The One Big Will said:
How? How did AJ roll out of that? Jericho has been on top of him, and hasn't let up.

Chris Jericho said:
Give up AJ. It's all over. You just don't know it yet. That title is mine. Don't get in my way!

To this, Styles responds with a throat thrust, and it knocks Jericho back for a second. That's all AJ needs to nip up, but he's wincing as he lands on his feet. Jericho goes for a kick to the chest, but AJ catches his foot, spins him around, and catches him in the back of the head with a pele kick! Jericho collapses to the mat clutching his head. Styles jumps to the middle rope near Jericho's head and springs back with a back-elbow drop. Jericho quickly exits the ring to figure out what happened to his edge. As he's yelling at Will and 487 at the announce table, Styles delivers his own extreme version of the Lionsault, by jumping on the second rope on the inside, and backflipping to the outside, and nailing Jericho, and both men go through the table!

The One Big Will said:
An amazing move by AJ Styles, but he may have hurt himself just as much there!

Mr. 487 said:
Yea. Jericho was working on his back and ribs earlier, and he landed right on them here.

The One Big Will said:
Imagine how Jericho feels. He had his back turned as AJ came flying in at him, so he landed on his chest and face, right through our table at ringside!

AJ is the first man to his feet, at the count of 7, and Jericho stumbles in at 9, barely beating the count. He's still down, and AJ quickly climbs the turnbuckle, and lands another elbow to the back of his head. Just as quickly as he hit the mat, he locks Jericho in an STS!

Mr. 487 said:
Jericho has got to be in pain here. AJ is torquing his neck and upper torso, and this can put him to sleep also.

Jericho won't tap, but is screaming in agony. His screams get lower and lower, and then stop altogether. The ref checks his arm. It drops once...It drops twice...On the third try...He catches it just before it hits the mat. AJ looks stunned. Jericho breaks the leg hold, and gets a toe on the rope. Enough for AJ Styles to have to break the hold. Styles makes a clean break, and goes to the opposite side of the ring. Jericho gets to his feet, but can't stand straight up. Styles comes right at him with a flurry of punches, but Jericho fights back. Styles shoves him right back, and Jericho tumbles to the mat.

AJ Styles said:
Had enough Jericho? Still think it's yourtitle?

Jericho runs at Styles, and does a flip into a head scissor. Styles uses this to set up the Styles Clash! Jericho is in big trouble, but Styles can't quite lock in Jericho's arms. Jericho finally pulls down Styles, and starts to get up. He reverses it into the liontamer! Styles face is being forced into the mat by Jericho's knee, as Y2J just pulls back on the legs and puts extra pressure onto AJ's back!

The One Big Will said:
After the beating AJ took earlier, there's no way he can take this punishment, and not give in.

Mr. 487 said:
I told you Will! I told you Jericho was going to win!

Mr. 487 is standing and cheering, and then turns and puts his finger in Will's face.

Mr. 487 said:
You need to understand, that when I say a man is going to win, he's going to win!

Will stands up calmly, and slowly removes his headset. He turns to Mr. 487, who is about half the size of Will, who knows he's made a mistake.

The One Big Will said:
I need to understand...I need to understand? Understand this!

As he finishes his sentence, he grabs Mr. 487 by the back of the head and decks him with a Will-O-Matic onto what's left of the announce table.

Back in the ring, Jericho is still applying pressure to AJ's back, but AJ hasn't given in yet. He gets a hold of Jericho's leg, and somehow rolls him forward, and out of the ring, right next to Mr. 487! Styles is having trouble getting up, however. His back has taken a beating during this match, and his legs have been stretched beyond reason in the liontamer. Jericho is up first, and trips up Styles, who is leaning on the ropes to gather himself. Styles takes a hard fall to the mat, and Jericho is up on the top rop. He lands a seated senton on to Styles chest, and hooks the leg for the pin. Styles kicks out at 2! Jericho can't believe it, and starts to deliver forehand chops to Styles chest. He stands up, and brings Styles with him to the center of the ring. He whips him into the corner, and Styles takes a hard shot to the chest. He turns around, and leans against the turnbuckle. Jericho runs in, grabs his head, and falls backwards into a codebreaker! He uses the momentum to launch Styles up and over, and AJ lands on his back, and isn't moving. Chris runs to the near turnbuckle, and hits AJ with a moonsault, and the pin. 1...2...3! Jericho wins, and advances to the second round!

The Pip said:
Your winner, and final entrant in the second round of the NSCW Title tournament, Y2J, Chris...Jericho!

The crowd cheers both men, as they know a good show when they see one. As the fireworks begin to close the show, the camera turns to The One Big Will standing ringside, with his foot on the back of Mr. 487.

The One Big Will said:
There you have it ladies and gentlemen! Make sure to tune in to next week's THROWDOWN, where we'll have round 2, as well as Raven's match against a mystery opponent of Zachary's choosing, and a match to determine the number one contenders to the Tag Team Championship. Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible.

Quick Recap:

Dark Match - Mikey Whipwreck w/ Gunnz d. Nunzio via pinfall

First Round Match - Jack Swagger w/ Mark E. d. Chris Benoit via pinfall
First Round Match - Diamond Dallas Page d. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper via pinfall
Barbwire Bitches Title - Nikki Roxx d. Natalya Neidhart via pinfall
Evan Bourne d. Bam Bam Bigelow via pinfall
Tag Team Championship - Umaga & Vladimir Kozlov d. Jerry Lynn & Tajiri via KO
First Round Match - Rey Mysterio d. Shane Douglas w/ Mark E. via DQ
TV Title - British Bulldog w/ Princess Bex d. Kane w/ C.C.S.
First Round Match - Chris Jericho d. AJ Styles via pinfall

Very, very nicely done. I loved everything about the show. Your matches were written perfectly. You included most details, but didn't write them move for move so that they'd be huge spotfests that last three or four minutes. I like how you put the talking in quote boxes. C.C.S. is a funny character and I can't wait to see where you go with he and Kane. The commentary was great. Will was very funny and, wow, that 487 guy was spectacular.

Reactions: NSL
The show was great. Very clean and organized. Putting quotes when someone is talking is a very nice touch. The matches were decent. I felt some of the matches could be improved, but some were perfectly written, like your Pipper Vs. DDP match. The managers all came off great. I loved my character(especially that hes Swaggers manager), and i like the whole holy freak thing you have going for CCS. The thing that deserves the most praise in my opinion is the 48.7 character. The shit he spews out is gold. Overall great work considering its your first show.

Reactions: NSL
Very, very nicely done. I loved everything about the show. Your matches were written perfectly. You included most details, but didn't write them move for move so that they'd be huge spotfests that last three or four minutes. I like how you put the talking in quote boxes. C.C.S. is a funny character and I can't wait to see where you go with he and Kane. The commentary was great. Will was very funny and, wow, that 487 guy was spectacular.

That matches were what I was afraid of sucking at. That's why I figured I'd cheat by using actual WZ posters for the filler areas. CCS wasn't meant to be anything big, until I got to the entrance, and he grew from there. As I was writing it, I knew he was going to be something crazy. Will was pretty easy, since I talk to him almost daily. Your character was a little tougher, but I tried to model it after Heenan and Jesse Ventura. He was spectacular, all the way up until getting his face smashed into a broken table :lmao:

The show was great. Very clean and organized. Putting quotes when someone is talking is a very nice touch. The matches were decent. I felt some of the matches could be improved, but some were perfectly written, like your Pipper Vs. DDP match. The managers all came off great. I loved my character(especially that hes Swaggers manager), and i like the whole holy freak thing you have going for CCS. The thing that deserves the most praise in my opinion is the 48.7 character. The shit he spews out is gold. Overall great work considering its your first show.

Which matches did you think needed improvement? The Rey v. Franchise match took me forever, because I was busy at work, and could only do a sentence or two at a time. The DDP v. Piper match I almost ended early, because I messed up, and had no clue how to write it. I had Swagger v. DDP, and Benoit v. Piper as my two matches, and screwed up the segment, and introduced Benoit as Swagger's opponent. The two matches I'm most proud of are the women's title match, and Jericho v. Styles. I put them on the roster, for that match alone. All the spots were spots that I had already envisioned in the past.

You getting Swagger and Franchise as wrestlers was carry-over from OCW. I know you best as a cocky heel, so who better to manage? You have a tag team also. I like that Mr. 487 is growing on everyone. I tried a little of everything, to see what hit, and apparently it all worked.

EDIT: I put all the speaking parts in quotes, for two reasons. One, the people I used are going to want to find themselves easily. Second, it'll be easier for everyone else to just go for the matches, and get quick info. I'd always recommend reading all of it, as long as it's good.

Which matches do you think needed improvement, Marquis? I thought they were all done extremely well. My personal favorite was the Jericho/Styles match. That's the type of match you'd expect to see those two put on at a Pay Per View. One thing I noticed, is that your writing got better throughout the show. Don't ask me to explain; I just think that it improved from start to finish. Again, great show. I can't say enough about how amazing that 487 guy is. Keep it up.

Which matches do you think needed improvement, Marquis? I thought they were all done extremely well. My personal favorite was the Jericho/Styles match. That's the type of match you'd expect to see those two put on at a Pay Per View. One thing I noticed, is that your writing got better throughout the show. Don't ask me to explain; I just think that it improved from start to finish. Again, great show. I can't say enough about how amazing that 487 guy is. Keep it up.

I'm screwed if I need to top that :lmao:

I think the writing got better, because I had no direction when it started. I wanted to make sure I used everyone I asked to use, and Mikey Whipwreck is pretty much on the roster because he's a favorite of mine. I used the Dark Match to just get an idea of how to make a match flow. Mr. 487 will have his own segment in the next show, and will debut his music.

Swagger Vs. Benoit

as "Whooo"s are echoing through the crowd. He grabs the straps to the singlet and pulls them down. He continues with chop, after chop, after chop, and the blood in Swagger's chest is rushing to the surface. Mark E. jumps up on the apron, and that gets the ref's attention. With the ref's back turned, Swagger lands a swift kick to Benoit's groin. Benoit falls over like a sack of potatoes, and Swagger goes for the pin.
I felt some selling was needed in this instance. Swagger was eating a ton of chops, but somehow manages to kick Chris in the nuts? Which i can believe, but i would assume he would take a breather for a few secs before having the energy for pin, if he was getting chopped to the point of bleeding.

Bam Bam Vs. Borune

Bam Bam grabs his leg, runs him upside down into the ring post. He then lets go, causing Bourne to faceplant on the concrete as well. He rolls in to break the count, and goes right back outside.
This was after the 2nd baseball slide. Maybe i just didn't understand this one, but from what i interpret. Bam dragged him by his legs into the ring post, but if he lets go how does it make Bourne faceplant onto the concrete? Again maybe i just didn't understand what you said here.

This startles Bourne, and he starts to stir. He gets up, and bounces off the near ropes to deliver a dropkick to Bam Bam's head. He does the same off each of the other 3 sides. Bigelow is working his way up to a knee
If Borune lands 4 dropkicks to Bam's head, i don't see how Bam would be able to work his way up to a knee.

I wouldn't pay too much to this nip picking. It's minor.

Swagger Vs. Benoit

I felt some selling was needed in this instance. Swagger was eating a ton of chops, but somehow manages to kick Chris in the nuts? Which i can believe, but i would assume he would take a breather for a few secs before having the energy for pin, if he was getting chopped to the point of bleeding.

I didn't say bleeding, but I see the point. These are all things I'll be learning as I go. This one didn't really effect the outcome so much, so I guess I can get away with it. I was thinking more about the distraction actually getting in the way of a win for Swagger, more than selling the chops. Thanks for pointing it out.

Bam Bam Vs. Borune

This was after the 2nd baseball slide. Maybe i just didn't understand this one, but from what i interpret. Bam dragged him by his legs into the ring post, but if he lets go how does it make Bourne faceplant onto the concrete? Again maybe i just didn't understand what you said here.

I was picturing Bigelow on the outside, stepping to the side, pulling Bourne out by his legs, so he's basically carrying him upside down, and then running into the post with him, before dropping him. Looking at it, I really didn't clarify that he pulled him out. I'll need to slow down the action in my head next time, so I remember to cover things like that.

If Borune lands 4 dropkicks to Bam's head, i don't see how Bam would be able to work his way up to a knee.

I wouldn't pay too much to this nip picking. It's minor.

This is more me just being a huge Bigelow fan. He made a career out of having a rock solid head, and used it as his finisher. So I pictured it more as an attempt at a no-sell. I plan on putting them in more matches, because I love the possibilities they leave me with. This spot may come up again.

Great Job! Very well written, and the matches were fun. I love the effort you put into the commentators, interviewers, and all the small stuff. The obivous star of the whole show was "just-in", he brings such charm & charisma to the show :)

Only negatve is that I think you should change the font "zachary" used because it was hard to read. But other than I enjoyed reading it.

Great Job! Very well written, and the matches were fun. I love the effort you put into the commentators, interviewers, and all the small stuff. The obivous star of the whole show was "just-in", he brings such charm & charisma to the show :)

Only negatve is that I think you should change the font "zachary" used because it was hard to read. But other than I enjoyed reading it.

Charm and charisma...That's it...Yeah...;)

I didn't realize how hard it was to read until it was posted. It'll be fixed in time for the next show. I was planning on taking a break for a day or two to catch up with the tournament, but I've already done that. I'll definitely have the next one up by Sunday.

Wow. Your show was well written man. I enjoyed reading all the matches as they were well written & putting the speaking parts of the performers as quotes is the most innovative thing i've ever seen out of any book this thread on here.

Here's the results of this week's house show:

Mikey Whipwreck w/ Gunnz & Cheerleader Melissa d. Nunzio & Natalya Neidhart via pinfall when Cheerleader Melissa hit a Kudo Driver on Nunzio.

Eric Young d. Goldust and Rob Van Dam d. Finlay to earn the right to face each other on the next THROWDOWN to determine the #1 Contender for the TV Title. Eric Young won by DQ when Goldust attempted Shatter Dreams. Rob Van Dam won via pinfall with a 5-Star Frogsplash.

Nikki Roxx called out Vanessa Kraven, but got no response.

Dean Malenko & Jamie Noble fought to a No Contest with CM Punk & Hurricane Helms to determine the #1 Contenders for the Tag Tam Championship. Noble broke up a pinfall attempt, and the ensuing brawl closed the show.

Other Notes:

• Mr. 487 debuted his own music during his intro. It's Pink Floyd's Money, the same song he used as the theme for his CNN show.
  • Nikki Roxx was still sporting the wrap on her shoulder

CM Punk & Hurricane Helms v. Dean Malenko & Jamie Noble in a rematch to determine the #1 Contender for the Tag Team Championship. They brawled to a No Contest at a house show, and they're back to settle the score.

Raven v. Mystery Opponent of the Commisioner's choosing. Raven wanted a match, he has one!

Evan Bourne v. Bam Bam Bigelow in a re-match from Show #1. Bam Bam wants his chance to redeem himself after letting victory slip fro mhis grasp.

Nikki Roxx v. MsChif in a non-title match. Will we hear from the mysterious Vanessa Kraven? What kind of condition will Nikki Roxx be in?

Rob Van Dam v. Eric Young to determine the #1 Contender for the TV Title. Which man will get the win, and get a title shot on next week's THROWDOWN?

Chris Jericho, Jack Swagger, Rey Mysterio, and Diamond Dallas Page compete in the second round of the NSCW Championship tournament. No one knows who they're facing! Who will we see in the finals to determine the first ever NSCW Champion?

British Bulldog defends his NSCW TV Title in the main event!

I'm going to start writing this show sometime tomorrow. It should be up by the weekend, with a second set of house show results coming a day or so after.

The crowd is in, and we're ready for the dark match at the NSCW Arena. Nunzio's music hits, and he comes through the curtain to a chorus of boos. He takes his time getting to the ring, and gets even more boos as he climbs the turnbuckle to argue with the crowd. Mikey Whipewreck's out next with Gunnz, and the crowd pops like crazy for their entrance. He climbs in the ring, and fans are on their feet for him. There's signs in the crowd with his name, and he has yet to appear on TV!

The bell rings, and Nunzio charges at him. Whipwreck steps out of the way, and Nunzio crashes through the ropes, and out onto the floor. He's back in the ring at 3, and Whipwreck starts on him with clobbering forearms to his back. He whips him into the corner, and the crowd counts along as he lands 10 hard lefts to Nunzio's forehead. Nunzio staggers out of the corner, fists raised, but falls flat on his face. Mikey rolls him over, and gets a quick 2 before Nunzio rolls the shoulder. He grabs Nunzio's arm, and locks on a keylock. Nunzio is showing some wear, but is able to get to the ropes to break the hold. As the ref steps in for the break, Nunzio kicks his leg back and low blows Mikey! Gunnz is on the apron yelling at the ref, which allows Nunzio to rake the eyes, and get in another cheap low blow. Mikey is down on the mat, and Nunzio locks him in a Sicilian Crab. Mikey isn't nearly wore down enough, and is able to roll out of it with ease. Nunzio starts stomping on Mikey's legs, and Mikey is holding on to the ropes for the break. Nunzio shoves the ref back, and turns to continue stomping on the leg, but Gunnz is on the apron, staring him right in the face! Nunzio takes a few steps back, and Gunnz helps Mikey to his feet. As Mikey gets back to the middle of the ring, Nunzio connects with a low dropkick on to the leg of his opponent. Mikey falls over in a heap, and Nunzio gets a long 2 before Mikey gets a leg on the ropes. Nunzio helps him up, and whips him into the turnbuckle. He charges in behind Whipwreck, but Whipwreck catches him in a head scissor, and flips him out of the ring! Nunzio lands on the stairs with a sick thud, and Mikey is down in the ring. The ref is at 7 when Nunzio crawls back into the ring, and Mikey is on his feet. Mikey falls on him for the cover, but only gets a 1, because Nunzio grabs the rope. Whipwreck bounces off the opposite side, and uses a baseball slide to knock Nunzio out of the ring. Mikey gets up, but the damage is showing on his leg. Nunzio pops up on the outside, and storms up the stairs, and into the ring. His back is bleeding a little from landing on the stairs earlier. He attempts another Sicilian crab, but Mikey lands some hard forearms to his head to knock him away. As Mikey gets up, Nunzio is charging at him from behind. Gunnz warns him, and Mikey reaches back, grabs his head, and then uses the ropes to spin around and land a Whippersnapper! Nunzio just rolls off his shoulder, and is out on the mat, but Mikey can't capitalize! They both roll to their sides, and start hammering each other with rabbit punches, but Whipwreck is the first to land one that does any damage. Nunzio is on his back, and Whipwreck is crawling to the ropes. He gets himself up, and then climbs to the middle turnbuckles. He lands a leg drop onto Nunzio, and goes for the lateral press. He hooks the leg, and gets the three count!

THROWDOWN is on air!

Money hits the speakers, and Mr. 487 is out of the curtain first. The crowd laughs hysterically, as he is sporting a pink neckbrace. He makes sure to tell the crowd they're still number one, and then takes his seat at the announce table. "The One" Big Will walks out of the curtain as Metalingus starts. He's taking a nice, slow walk down the ramp, and shakes The Pip's hand on the way to his seat, while The Pip is entering the ring.

Mr. 487 said:
Oh god! Don't hit me!

The One Big Will said:
I was reaching for my headset. Calm down. Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the second ever episode of THROWDOWN! Before we get to tonight's show, let's take a run back what happened last week, here at the NSCW Arena.

Mr. 487 said:
We saw Jack Swagger win the first match of the tournament for his title, as well as Jericho defeating Styles in one hell of a match! We also saw the monstrous team of Umaga and Vladimir Kozlov win the first ever NSCW Tag Team Championship!

The One Big Will said:
Don't leave out the fact that Diamond Dallas Page and Rey Mysterio also won their match-ups in the first round, although Mysterio won by DQ over "The Franchise". We also had a chance to see Evan Bourne defeat Bam Bam Bigelow, and Nikki Roxx win the first ever Barbwire Bitches Title! And, who can forget the British Bulldog, and his lovely valet, Princess Bex, winning the NSCW TV Title?

Mr. 487 said:
Obviously, I can. It's OK, though. As Kane and C.C.S. said, the Bulldog is going to hell, and I doubt he can take his championship with him. It might melt!

The One Big Will said:
You know...I promised Matthew and Zachary that I'd stop picking on you. And, you're making it really hard on me to keep that promise. Especially with that hot pink neckbrace.

Mr. 487 said:
That you put me in! Why don't you shut up, and let the fans know what to expect tonight.

The One Big Will said:
I will, because it's my job. Not because you said to. Tonight, fans, we will find out who will answer Raven's challenge. We'll also have a number one contenders match for the tag titles, pitting CM Punk and Hurricane Helms, against Dean Malenko, and his tag team partner, Jamie Noble.

Mr. 487 said:
We'll also see the second round in the tournament, to find out who will win Jack Swagger's title. The competitors are Chris Jericho, Diamond Dallas Page, Rey Mysterio, and obviously, Jack Swagger. We'll also see miss Natalya Neidhart in action again, after taking a brutal beating last week. Nikki Roxx will be in a non-title match, and Evan Bourne and Bam Bam Bigelow will have a return match from last week's THROWDOWN.

The One Big Will said:
How could you forget about what happened at the first ever house show for NSCW? We saw RVD and Eric Young win their matches, for the right to compete here to determine the #1 Contender for the NSCW TV Title.

Mr. 487 said:
We all know who's going to win there. I didn't think it was worth mentioning. How about you shut up again, and we go to the ring for the introductions for our first match.

The Pip said:
Our first match of the night, is to determine the number one contenders for the NSCW Tag Team Championship! Coming to the ring first, weighing in at a combined 414 pounds, "The Iceman" Dean Malenko, and "The Pitbull" Jamie Noble!

As their music hits, the crowd begins to boo, as Noble is the first man through the curtain. Malenko walks onto the ramp, and there's a bit of a mixed reaction for the technician expert. As both men step into the ring, their opponent's music hits the sound system.

The Pip said:
Weighing in at a combined 437 pounds, the team of CM Punk, and Hurricane Helms!

The One Big Will said:
The roar for this young tag team is absolutely deafening, and they're not even through the curtain!

Mr. 487 said:
These young stallions are going to have their hands full, facing a couple of grizzled veterans, who are both well school in the art of technical wrestling. They're matched up size-wise rather evenly, so they'll need to come up with something to overcome the odds.

The One Big Will said:
Whatever advantage Noble and Malenko have in skill, Punk and Helms will try to cover with speed and athleticism. They can both deliver some pretty mean kicks, and that cold be enough to take down anyone.

Punk and Helms make a high octane run down the ramp, and slide in simultaneously under the bottom rope. Before the ref can ring the bell, Noble and Malenko are on top of them, and pounding their faces into the mat.

The One Big Will said:
This is all fallout from the house show over the weekend. Punk had Malenko down for the cover, and then a brawl broke out, causing this match tonight. If Noble and Malenko don't watch it, they'll get DQ'd and miss their chance at the tag titles.

Mr. 487 said:
Who would really want a shot at those two monsters anyway?

Extra refs come down to the ring, and order is finally restored to the contest. Punk and Helms are slow to get up, but all of the men are in their own corners, and ready for the match. Punk and Malenko are going to start this match-up. They start off in the middle of the ring, with a collar-and-elbow tie up. Malenko shoves Punk back, and Punk comes back with a hard kick to the side of the head. Malenko falls back into the ropes, and Punk comes in and gets him down with a drop toe hold. He floats over into a front chancery, and stays down on the back of Malenko's neck, to keep the pressure. Malenko gets up to all fours, and Punk starts in with some MMA-style knees to his head. Malenko gets in a few punches tp Punk's gut, and breaks the hold. Punk than goes for a hiptoss, but Malenko blocks it. He reverses it into a hiptoss of his own, and Punk lands on the concrete. The ref gets between Dean and the outside, and Noble takes the chance to land an elbow off the apron onto the downed Punk. He sits him, and gets behind him, where he can land some hard forearms onto Punk's chest. He rolls him back in the ring before the ref turns around, and Malenko is right on him, dropping knee after knee to his lower back. Punk wraps an arm around the bottom rope, but Noble is there to kick it off. Malenko drags him to the middle of the ring, and slingshots Punk into the turnbuckle. He grabs him with a roll-up, but only gets a 1, as Punk rolls out of it, and dives for the tag to Helms! Helms comes in over the top rope, and lands in Malenko's arms, who tosses him with a release belly-to-belly suplex! Malenko tags in Noble, and holds down Helms' arms for Noble to come off the top rope with a splash, and a pin. Helms rolls the shoulder at 2, and Noble starts kicking him wildly in the ribs. Helms rolls out of the ring to catch a breather, and is met by a dropkick from Malenko. Malenko quickly gets him back in the ring, and Helms immediately ducks a punch from Noble, and hits him with an inverted backbreaker across his back! Both men are down though, but Noble is closer to his corner. Helms is the first man up, but Noble is up shortly after. They go off opposite ropes, and meet in the middle of the ring with clotheslines. The ref counts to 8 before Malenko comes in and stops on the hand of Hurricane to break the count. The ref charges him back into his corner, and Helms is up first in the ring. He wrenches in an armbar on Noble, and Noble grabs a handful of hair and hiptosses him to break the hold. He straps on a toehold, and grapevines the leg to lock in the hold. Helms struggles to get to the ropes, and Noble pulls him back to the middle of the ring before giving him a stiff straight kick to the face, and tagging in Malenko. They whip him off the opposite rope, and they go for the double team dropkick! But, he's holding the ropes! Jamie and Dean crash to the mat, and Helms makes the desperation tag to Punk. Punk comes in hot, and cleans house with lefts and rights onto his opponents. He grabs Jamie Noble by the neck and tosses him out through the ropes, but isn't quick enough, as Malenko runs him into the ropes, and rolls it back into a pin! Punk barely kicks out at 2, and Malenko holds the arm down while dropping some knees onto the shoulder. He pulls Punk to a standing position with a wristlock, and wrenches the arm before yanking on it repeatedly. Punk pulls him in, and gets him on his shoulders, but doesn't have enough to hit the GTS! He falls back with a Samoan Drop, and gets a slow 2 with the pin attempt. Punk works his way to his feet, and Malenko is still down. Punk makes the tag, and then whips Malenko into the ropes where Helms is waiting with a forearm. Malenko crumples to the mat, and Helms hops over with a senton to the midsection. He goes for a pin, but Malenko has a foot on the ropes. Malenko gets up, clutching his gut, and Helms is after him with elbows. Malenko shoves him off, and falls to his knees, but has enough in him to make the quick tag to Noble. Noble hits Helms with a hard right, and charges at Punk in the corner, which draws him into the ring, and gets the ref's attention. Noble and Malenko take the chance to double team Helms. Noble hits him with a powerbomb, while Malenko helps drive his upper body into the mat. The ref turns around, but Malenko is already out of the ring. Noble rolls over Helms, and puts on a Dragon Sleeper. Helms is failing quickly, and is down to his knees when the ref checks his arm. It falls twice, but the crowd is cheering loudly for him, and he starts to elbow his way out of the maneuver. Noble finally lets go, and Helms surprises him with a shining wizard! He rolls him into a package! Malenko comes in to break it up, but Punk meets him with a diving shoulder block over the ref! Helms gets the three, and him and Punk are the number one contenders for the titles!

Mr. 487 said:
Disqualify them ref! Punk should not have been in the ring!

The One Big Will said:
Oh, shut it! That was a damn good match, and Punk and Hurricane deserve the title match just as much as Noble and Malenko. That was a hell of a finish, and I can't wait to see what else we're in for tonight!

The faces play to the crowd before leaving. The camera cuts to the back, where we see Dee Dragon waiting behind the curtain. Shortly after the winners pass, Raven approaches the curtain, awaiting his entrance for his match.

Dee Dragon said:
Raven! Can I have a word?

Raven said:
What? Can't you see that I'm going out for my match? What is it you want to know? How I feel about having a mystery opponent? Of course I don't like it. What the hell is Zachary thinking by putting me in this kind of match?

As he finishes his sentence, his music starts, and he exits through the curtain as we go to our first commercial break.

We return from commercial, with Raven sitting in the corner, mic in hand.

Raven said:
OK Zachary. What is it you have for me? Who can you possibly have up your sleeve, to come out here and face me?

There's silence in the arena, as even the fans want to know who will be Raven's opponent. The TitanTron lights up, and LuFisto's name flashes across the screen as her music hits. She flies through the curtain, and only gets about half the crowd to pop, as most of the crowd is confused as to why she was picked, and how she'll fare against Raven. She's full of energy as she works her way to the ring, and is looking as hot as ever.

She climbs in through the ropes, and Raven gets to his feet, with an ear-to-ear grin on his face. The bell rings, and she motions for Raven to bring it. He stays in the corner, and she comes at him with a handspring back elbow. It knocks him back, and stuns him a little. He checks his lip for blood, and charges at her with a boot to the midsection. She doubles over, and he plants her in the center of the ring with a sickening evenflow DDT. He gets right up, and she's down, and not moving. He sits on her back, and pulls her head up, applying a camel clutch. She screams in pain, but won't give up. He eventually releases the hold, and stomps on the back of her head, driving her face into the mat. He rolls her over, and gets an easy 1-2-3 for the win.

The bell rings, and he's immediately out of the ring, and on his way out of the arena. Erin stops him halfway up the ramp.

Erin said:
Raven! Raven! What's going through your mind? What's next for you?

Raven said:
This bulls**t is a joke! Is that the best you got Zachary!? Who do you think you are, sending a girl out there to do a man's job? Next week, I want a real challenge. Anyone from the NSCW locker room. I'll be in the ring next week. If you want a fight, just come down and join me.

Raven storms off to the back, and Erin is left speechless on the ramp. LuFisto eventually works her way out of the ring, and walks to the back under her own strength.

Mr. 487 said:
What a display there by Raven! Zachary must've thought he was pulling a fast one, and it all blew up in his face!

The One Big Will said:
That was all wrong! LuFisto may not have been the right choice to take on Raven, but it was completely uncalled for, for Raven to attack her like that!

Mr. 487 said:
She knew what she was getting into by stepping in the ring. If she wasn't ready, she should've never accepted the offer from Zachary.

The One Big Will said:
She's a competitor, and that's what we do!

The Pip said:
The next match, is a Barbwire Bitches match, and will be fought under Extreme Rules.

Sarah Stock is the first one out, and makes her way down to the ring. Natalya Neidhart follows, sporting a facial mask.

The One Big Will said:
Nattie looks hot tonight, but she's still sporting that broken nose, that she got at the hands of Nikki Roxx on last week's THROWDOWN. Her and Sarah both look intense, and this should be an awesome match-up. Let's go to the ring, where The Pip has our in-ring introductions.

The Pip said:
To my left, standing in at 5-6, and weighing 120 pounds, Sarah Stock!

Sarah mounts the turnbuckle, and smiles for the crowd. Natalya stands across the ring, and looks very unimpressed. She motions to The Pip to get things going.

The Pip said:
To my right, from Calgary, weighing in at 135 pounds, and standing at 5-5, Natalya Neidhart!

Nattie raises her arm, gets booed, and then shoulder tackles Sarah. They roll around, exchanging punches, and land on the outside, with Natalya on top. Natalya begins to choke Sarah with one hand, while lifting the ring apron with her other. She finds a picture frame first, and shatters it over Sarah Stock's face. Sarah has a small cut on her cheek, but isn't bleeding badly. Natalya stands up, and has a handful of Sarah's hair. Sarah quickly lifts her leg, and catches Nattie right in the crotch. Nattie falls over, and rolls under the ring! Sarah crawls after her, and both women have disappeared from view! After a minute or two, Sarah crawls out from a different side, and is bleeding from the mouth! Nattie crawls out after her with a bundle of barbwire! Sarah falls to her side, and Nattie begins to whip her with the loose barbwire! She drops the barbwire, and applies a sharpshooter to Sarah! Sarah is chest-first on the barbwire, and is trying to lift herself off of it. She lifts up, but the barbwire is stuck to her! There's blood dripping down her chest and stomach, and Nattie is relentless with the submission hold. Sarah grabs the barbwire, and flings it backward, where it catches Nattie in the head! It starts to fall, but is caught in her hair. She releases the hold, and is on her knees trying to get it out. Sarah squirms her way around, and delivers 3 sharp punches to her lower back. Nattie falls forward, and mule kicks Sarah in the face. Sarah gets knocked back, and is lifeless on the concrete. Nattie stands over her, delivers knee after knee to her back. She picks Sarah up by her hair, and rolls her into the ring. She ducks under the ring, and comes out with a screwdriver! As she's climbing in the ring, Sarah is getting to her feet on the other side. She charges at Sarah, gives her a knee to the stomach against the ropes. Sarah tries to escape to the corner, but Nattie is following her. She bounces Sarah's head off the turnbuckle a few times, before wrapping her arm around her neck, and scraping the screwdriver across her chest. Blood is really starting to run from Sarah, but she isn't backing down. She jumps up, and pushes off the turnbuckle to fall back, and land on Nattie. The ref counts a pinfall, but Sarah falls off at 1. She puts a leg over Nattie's throat, and then begins to land forearms on Nattie's stomach. She grabs the screwdriver, and sticks it in Nattie's belly button, before dragging it across her stomach, and slicing her open. Natalya lets out a scream, and Sarah licks the screwdriver clean!

Mr. 487 said:
This is sick! These women are going to the limit, and Sarah just crossed the line by licking the blood off of the screwdriver!

The One Big Will said:
This is not sick! This is the Barbwire Bitches! And, you can only get them here at NSCW!

Mr. 487 said:
Barbwire?! Nattie had barbwire in her hands before, and used it to her advantage!

The One Big Will said:
How do you think they earned their name? By being hardcore!

Back in the ring, Sarah is using the butt end of the screwdriver to beat on Nattie's face. She's wearing the mask, so she's not busted open, but it's still having a huge effect. Nattie finally gets the leg off her throat, and rolls away to the outside. Sarah goes out after her, and smacks Natalya's face against the steel barrier. Natalya hunches over the rail, and Sarah climbs up on the ring apron. She jumps off with a double axe handle, but Nattie moved! Sarah lands gut first across the barrier, and Natalya is digging under the ring again! She lifts the apron, and starts pulling out a ladder!

The One Big Will said:
Holy cow! A ladder! This is taking the Barbwire Bitches division to a whole new level!

Mr. 487 said:
So using a screwdriver to slice each other open, is perfectly OK? What is wrong with you?

Natalya finally has the ladder out, and stands it up on the outside! She runs Sarah into the ring post, and Sarah falls backwards onto the floor. Natalya grabs a chair from the timekeeper, and lays it across the back of Sarah's head. She scales the ladder, and sits on top, almost as if she's second guessing her next planned move. Sarah isn't moving, so Natalya jumps off, and lands a picture perfect leg drop onto the chair! Blood starts running out from under the chair! Nattie rolls over Sarah to show the crimson mask that she is wearing. There's blood everywhere on the floor, and Sarah is coughing up blood with every breath! Nattie pins her, and the victory is sealed.

The One Big Will said:
That was a stellar match! I don't think the women's division will ever be the same! Natalya's obviously got a brand new attitude following her match with Nikki Roxx last week, and is taking out her anger on whoever she can get her hands on.

Mr. 487 said:
Excuse me. I think I need to hurl. That was just grotesque.

As we head to commercial break, Mr. 487 grabs the waste bucket, and turns away from the camera.

We come back from commercial as Mr. 487 returns to his post. He's obviously a little paler, and the hot pink neckbrace is just showing it even more. The Pip is in the ring, and is ready to start our next match.

The Pip said:
The following match, is scheduled for one fall, and is a second round match-up for the NSCW Championship! Out first, Chris Jericho!

As Jericho walks through the curtain, the crowd is split on their support for him. While some are clearly against him, there's also a decent group that knows he put on a hell of a match last week.

Mr. 487 said:
Listen to them Will! They love him! His match last week, was the match of the night, and he should be able to do the same here.

The One Big Will said:
You're getting awfully excited about this match, and we don't even know who he's facing yet! Granted, he's a terrific competitor, but he could end up on the wrong end of an ass kicking tonight.

Jericho is in the ring, and pacing back and forth, awaiting his opponent.

The Pip said:
And his opponent...

Self High Five... begins and the crowd explodes. As DDP walks out of the curtain, Jericho climbs the turnbuckle, calling from DDP to get in the ring.

The Pip said:
Coming down the aisle, his opponent, weighing in at 253 pounds...Diamond Dallas Page!

DDP gets in the ring, and the entire arena feels the bang as pyros shoot off from the four ringposts.

The One Big Will said:
I'm not underestimating Jericho's match last week, but DDP has got to be a heavy favorite here. He's got just as much momentum as Y2J, and has the support of just about every fan in the building.

Mr. 487 said:
What are you talking about? Jericho has my support, and that's all he needs to win. I can't wait to see him fight Swagger next week!

DDP is in his corner, removing his vest, when Jericho comes clear across the ring, jumps, and bulldogs DDP's face into the turnbuckle, while landing on his feet on the stairs outside himself. Jericho spins around, and hits a shoulder block through the ropes, and knocks DDP back into the ring. DDP is up to his feet, as Jericho comes off the top rope with a shortarm clothesline. Instead of going for the quick cover, Jericho is on the turnbuckle screaming at the crowd. This allows DDP to get to his feet, and use Jericho's trunks to pull him back, and let him splat on the mat. DDP goes for the pin, and only gets a 1. Jericho is quickly fighting back to his feet, and DDT's Page. He comes off the ropes with a rolling senton, and splashes his legs down on Page's back. Page is getting up, but Jericho is perched on the turnbuckle waiting for him. He attempts a crossbody, but DDP falls to the mat, and watches as Jericho crashes and burns across the ring. He gives a hard stomp to Jericho's ribs, and then falls with an elbow to his back. He grabs his arm, and locks in a hammerlock. As he holds onto Jericho's arm, he uses his free arm to land some hard forearms to Y2J's lower back. With each shot, Y2J falls to his knees, but gets back up. DDP releases the hammerlock and sets up Jericho for a German suplex! Jericho reverses it by grabbing DDP's head, and bringing him down for a jawbreaker! DDP falls backwards, and is tied up in the ropes! Jericho gets a chance at a breather in the corner. Jericho is back at him, putting the boots to his mid section. The ref shoves him back for a break, and Jericho takes the step back, but not until after giving DDP a slap that knocks his spit into the third row. DDP releases himself from the ropes, and comes back after Jericho. He reaches for him, and has one hand on his shoulder when Y2J lands a European uppercut to his chin. DDP is staggering backwards, and Jericho runs to start a moonsault on the ropes behind Page. He lands the moonsault, but Page is now face down, and unable to be pinned. Jericho is laying next to him, and both men are down for the count. The ref is at 5 when Jericho starts to stir, but he isn't on his feet until 8, and immediately goes for a cover! That only gets a quick 2 as DDP got the shoulder up to avoid the loss. Jericho sits him up, runs himself off the ropes on the far side, and then leaps off the bottom rope next to DDP, and lands a dropkick square to the jaw. DDP falls over on his face. Jericho grabs the legs, and rolls Page straight into the LionTamer!

The One Big Will said:
It'd be a shame to see DDP tap here! Jericho has had the advantage almost the entire match-up, but DDP is far too good of a competitor to lose like this!

Mr. 487 said:
Yea, a real shame. Torque it Jericho! Make him tap!

DDP is reaching for the ropes, but they're just too far away. Jericho is shorter than him by a good 5 inches, so it's really adding to the effectiveness of the move. Jericho has him bent like a pretzel, and DDP has no choice but to tap!

Mr. 487 said:
Ha! See Will! I told you Jericho was going to win! He made DDP tap, and picked up the victory in the middle of the ring!

The One Big Will said:
DDP had no choice but to give in there. He wasn't anywhere near the ropes, and Jericho was bending him nearly in half with the LionTamer there.

Jericho is celebrating in the ring as DDP limps to the back. The crowd is still split on him, as they don't know whether they should cheer or boo him. The camera cuts to the back as Jericho leaves, and we see Dee Dragon, who is with Kane, and his manager, C.C.S.

Dee Dragon said:
You called me. I'm here. What do you guys want?

C.C.S. said:
We want Davey Boy, and we want his title. Last week was a fluke win, and everyone knows that the NSCW TV Title belongs around the waist of Kane! No one as immoral as the Bulldog and Princess Bex deserve to have any gold. Kane should get a re-match, and he should get it tonight!

Kane said:
Bulldog, if you're not the coward I think you are, you'll accept my challenge, and put your title on the line tonight.

Zachary said:
Whoa whoa whoa! Who do you two think you are demanding a match? You lost last week, and that's all there is to it. If you wanted the title so badly, you would've won it then.

C.C.S. said:
Kane holding the TV Title is God's will, and you don't want to get in the way of that. Or, do you want to go to hell too? Kane should have his rematch, and he should be given the opportunity to carry out the mission he was sent on.

Zachary said:
You got your rematch, and it has nothing to do with Kane's "mission". It has everything to do with ratings. I know what the fans want, and what they want, is to see you get your mouth shut, and to see Princess Bex prance down that ramp in her little dress!

Kane said:
This is exactly what we mean. The people don't know what's best for them. They deserve more than the trashy punk princess dancing around like a tramp, and they deserve a true champion, such as myself.

Dee Dragon said:
That just goes to show, that you have no idea what we want.

As she says this, Kane steps towards her, and is towering over her, as she cowers back a little.

C.C.S. said:
Maybe we should've clarified. We meant people that matter. Not puny little backstage interviewers that are PMSing over not getting the assignment they wanted!

C.C.S. and Kane storm off, pleased they got their chance at a rematch with the British Bulldog. Dee Dragon is still obviously shaken up, and Zachary is nowhere to be seen.

The One Big Will said:
Powerful words by Kane, and his manager, and now we have our main event for the night!

Mr. 487 said:
Yes! We get to see Kane take his rightful place as NSCW TV champion, and we get to see Princess Bex again!

The One Big Will said:
Will you get your mind out of the gutter? Ladies and gentlemen, when we return from the break, we'll have the return match of Evan Bourne against "The Beast From The East" Bam Bam Bigelow.

THROWDOWN cuts to commercial, and returns with The Pip in the ring, ready to do the introductions.

The Pip said:
This next match is scheduled for one fall, and is a return match from last week's THROWDOWN! On his way to the ring first, weighing in at 183 pounds, Evan Bourne!

Bourne's music hits as the crowd is excited to see him again. After a minute or so, there's no sign of Bourne. The music starts again, and still no Bourne. Finally, on the third try, we get a sign of Bourne, as he comes flying down the ramp, head over heels. Bam Bam Bigelow comes out after him, and his face is all red with fury. He picks up Bourne, and gives him a clubbing blow over the head to knock him back down. He kicks him the rest of the way down to the ring, and then proceeds to pick him up, and throw him in over the top rope. As he's climbing in, the ref is waiting to make sure that he doesn't attack Evan Bourne while he's down. Evan eventually gets to his feet, and retreats to his corner. The ref checks to see if he can continue, and Bourne tells him to call for the bell! As soon as the bell rings, Bam Bam charges at him, and squashes him in the corner with an avalanche! Bourne slumps to the mat, and Bam Bam is on him with punch after punch, and doesn't let up. The ref tries to break it up, and is forced to utilize his count. At 4, he pauses, almost as if he's giving Bam Bam a last chance, and then counts 5! Bam Bam has been disqualified!

The One Big Will said:
Someone needs to get down here, and break this up, before Bigelow causes real damage to Bourne. Evan is a bloody mess right now, and the ref can't get Bam Bam off of him!

Mr. 487 said:
Last week, we saw Evan pull off a surprising upset over Bam Bam, and this is what he's getting for his trouble. If he didn't want a confrontation with Bam Bam like this, he could've just tapped out last week, or not shown up. If you can't handle the match, then don't step up! He deserves whatever he gets from Bigelow, because he knew exactly what could have happened.

Multiple refs and officials are down to the ring, and finally pull Bourne out of the ring from under Bam Bam. They carry Bourne to the back as Bam Bam is restrained in the ring. Bourne was bleeding badly enough, that his blood is splattered across Bam Bam's shirt and face. His hands are covered with enough blood to make you think he killed him.

The One Big Will said:
Bam Bam Bigelow is a sick, sick man. What he just did is completely uncalled for.

Mr. 487 said:
Why don't we just agree to disagree, and move on to our next match?

There's crew in the ring, trying to clean up as much blood as they can. Between the Barbwire Bitches match, and the beating on Bourne, the ring looks like an alter for sacrificing. The Pip slowly enters the ring, as even he is surprised at what he sees.

The Pip said:
This non-title match, is scheduled for one fall.

MsChif is out first, and looks amped for her first NSCW match. The crowd, again, is split in their support.

The Pip said:
Making her way to the ring, MsChif! Her opponent...She is the Barbwire Bitches Champion, she is Nikki Roxx!

Nikki Roxx comes through the curtain, complete with pyros, for a true champion's entrance. The crowd pops fairly loud for her, and welcomes her to the NSCW Arena. She's barely in the ring before MsChif lets out a yell and flies at her with a diving forearm, knocking her out of the ring, with the belt still around her waist. MsChif climbs up to the top rope, and delivers a diving elbow onto a downed Nikki. The ref quickly follows the action out of the ring, and is able to back MsChif off long enough to get the title from Nikki.

Mr. 487 said:
MsChif looks like she wants to make an impression on the champion here, and possibly earn a title shot at NSCW's first ever PPV, BLACK TIDE.

The One Big Will said:
She definitely caught Nikki Roxx by surprise to start this match, but this is a long way from over.

MsChif grabs Nikki up by the hair, and then slams her face into the guardrail before dragging her all the way around the ring like that. When they get close to the announce tables, MsChif tosses her onto the table, and signals for the Obliteration! She sets up Nikki, but changes her mind, and DDTs her instead! The table doesn't break! MsChif climbs down off the table, and lands clubbing forearms on Nikki's face. She pulls her, so that just her head and shoulders are hanging off the table, and then she climbs back in the ring. She gets to the top turnbuckle, and comes flying off with a leg drop! Nikki moves! MsChif misses the table altogether, and lands bottom first on the concrete! Nikki has fallen off the table, and neither lady has moved. Nikki gets to all fours, but is still shaking off the cobwebs from the DDT and being scraped across the guardrail. MsChif is moving, but mostly to hold her lower back in pain. Nikki is finally up, and digs her knee in between the shoulder blades on MsChif before pulling her arms back. MsChif is screaming in agony, and screaming at her opponent. The ref asks if she wants to give up, and she screams that she's not done yet. Nikki pulls back her leg, and headbutts MsChif squarely on the back of the neck. MsChif lets out a yell, and is starting to work her way to her feet. Nikki kicks her in the back of the knee to put her down, but MsChif falls down with enough force to break the hold. Nikki steps over her, and picks up her legs. She steps forward and stomps on her face, then her stomach, then her groin! MsChif is in agony, and is looking to get back in the ring. Nikki obliges by dumping her in, using her shirt and pants to carry her. Nikki grabs the bell from ringside, and slides in under the bottom rope. MsChif is barely in a seated position, and catches a dropkick in the face. She falls back, and rolls to her stomach. Nikki then spanks her with the bell!

Mr. 487 said:
I don't care who you are, that's hot.

The One Big Will said:
What kind of sadistic freak are you? Not only is MsChif getting beat with a ring bell, but it's right where she landed when she came off the top rope before with the leg drop attempt!

Nikki eventually stops, but not without a shot to the back of MsChif's head for good measure. Nikki stands up and drops elbows in quick succession onto MsChif before hlping her up, and whipping her into the corner. She follows her in, and leaps with a high knee into MsChif's upper chest. She pulls her out of the corner, sets her up, and then slams her to the outside with the Bimbo Plant! MsChif lands on the outside, and Nikki heads out to pick up the elementary win.

As she gets her hand raised, we head to a commercial break.

We come back from commercial break with Nikki Roxx still celebrating in the ring, and MsChif exiting the arena. The TitanTron comes to life, with Just-In walking in to Vanessa Kraven's dressing room, where she's watching the highlights of the last match.

Just-In said:
Hi. I'm sorry for bothering you, but I couldn't help but notice you were watching Nikki Roxx's last match. Do you have anything to saw about the attack last week, or Nikki's challenge to meet her in the ring?

Vanessa Kraven said:
I think I said all I need to say last week.

Just-In said:
But, you didn't say anything, actually. All you did was attack Nikki after she won the title.

Vanessa Kraven said:
Exactly. I let Nikki know I was coming for her. She may not know when, and she may not know where, but I'll be watching, and I'll be waiting. One day, I'll get my hands on her, and when I do, that title is mine! There's nothing you'll be able to do to stop it.

Just-In quickly steps out of the dressing room, and turns to the camera.

Just-In said:
There you have it. Vanessa obviously wants what Nikki has, and won't stop until she has it.

Nikki looks puzzled, and slowly exits the ring, and then heads up the ramp, and into the back. The crowd is silent.

The One Big Will said:
Well, Mr. 487, what do we have up next?

Mr. 487 said:
We have the number one contender's match for the NSCW TV Title! I can't wait to see how this turns out, as if we don't already know.

The Pip said:
This next match, is to determine the number one contender for the NSCW TV Title! Entering the arena first, weighing in at 225 pounds, Eric Young!

Eric Young's music starts, and he comes through the curtain to a surprisingly loud pop. He high fives a few fans on the way to the ring, and then waits for his opponent.

The Pip said:
His opponent, weighing in at 237 pounds...He is...The Whole F**king Show...Rob...Van...Dam!

RVD flies through the curtain with a spinning jump kick, and gets about as loud of a pop as a bad guy could ever get. The crowd loves him, and knows we're in for an exciting match. RVD enters the ring, and does his little dance before going to his corner. The ref checks both men, asks for the bell, and we're under way!

Both men circle the ring, trying to get a feel for their opponent. RVD goes for a test of strength, and Eric Young agrees. RVD is almost instantly forced down to his knees by Young. RVD tries to get up, but Young twists the hands again, adding to the pressure, and sending RVD back to his knees. The crowd starts chanting for RVD, and he begins to get to his feet. He gives Young a boot to the mid-section. Young turns to walk away, but RVD hooks his arms for a backslide! RVD pulls him down, and gets a 1 count as Young rolls out, and comes back with a dropkick to the face as RVD sits up. This knocks RVD back and out of the ring, and Young retreats to the opposite corner so the ref can count. The ref is at 4 when RVD gets up, but he takes a breather, and doesn't get in the ring until 8. RVD and Eric Young circle the ring again, and lock up in the middle with a collar-and-elbow tie up. RVD pushes Young back in to the ropes, and Young turns it around, before RVD turns and shoves him into the corner. He delivers two hard chops to Young's chest, and then then 3 hard punches to the mid-section before giving Young a jumping spinning back kick for good measure.

The One Big Will said:
RVD with a flurry of offense, and he has really taken control of this match-up. Eric Young is going to need to pull something out of his bag of tricks to make a comeback here.

Mr. 487 said:
RVD is just toying with him now. We're still in the early stages of this match! I told you RVD would win! Bulldog doesn't stand a chance against an opponent like this!

Eric Young is still in the corner, so RVD comes at him, grabs him, and falls backward, flinging him into the middle of the ring. RVD runs, leaps over him, and comes off the ropes with Rolling Thunder! The pinfall attempt only gets him a two though, as Eric Young was able to kick out. RVD lands 4 straight open palm slaps on Young's chest. RVD goes to the middle turnbuckle, and waits for Young to get up, RVD comes off with a crossbody, but Young turns it into a powerslam! Young comes off the middle rope with an elbow, and lands it to RVD's chest. Eric Young then locks in a chin lock, but RVD is to his knees quickly. He goes for the hair, but Young doesn't have much to grab. He finally shoves Young into the ropes, and waits to attempt a backbody drop, but Eric Young telegraphs it, and gives RVD a kick to the the head. Eric Young sets up his finisher, the northern lights suplex! RVD blocks it once! He blocks it twice! He turns it into a suplex of his own! Young is sitting up, holding his back, and RVD runs into the ropes, and comes off with a kick to Eric Young's chest. RVD jumps up to the top rope, and comes off with a five star frog splash! He goes for the pin, and there's a kick-out at 2!

The One Big Will said:
Where did Eric Young find the energy to kick out of that? He's had some offense here, but RVD has had so much momentum that I thought it was over!

Mr. 487 said:
It's only delaying the inevitable Will! You'll see!

Back in the ring, RVD is helping up Young but immediately brings him back down with a German suplex, and bridges it for the pinfall. It only gets a 2 though! Eric Young rolls out! RVD attempts another German suplex, but Young runs to the ropes, and flings RVD back, and off of him. RVD charges back at him, and Young catches him in a head scissor! But, RVD pulls him back, and drops him in the middle of the ring, on his face! RVD steps on the back of the knees, and pulls up Eric into a Mexican surfboard!

Mr. 487 said:
This is it Will! Eric Young is going to give up!

The One Big Will said:
You may actually be right, 487. Eric's back has taken a hell of a beating, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's had enough.

As the ref checks for a submission, RVD uses his leg strength to push up on Young, and torque his back even more. As he does this, his shoulders hit the mat, and the ref counts! RVD drops Young out of the move, so he can roll the shoulder at 2. Young is using the ropes to get up, and RVD applies a basic abdominal stretch. Young is trying to get a hand on the ropes, but he's just a few inches too short. He pulls back on RVD's hair, and RVD responds with short punches to Young's ribs. The ref checks on Young, but he won't give. RVD finally has enough of keeping the hold on, and throws Young down to the mat. He goes back to the top rope, and delivers another five star frog splash! The pinfall gets RVD the three count, and the spot as number one contender for the NSCW TV Title!

Mr. 487 said:
I told you, didn't I? RVD is going on to win the TV Title next week! It doesn't matter that Kane is going to win later, and take the title off Bulldog! RVD is going to win next week!

The One Big Will said:
First off, there's nothing saying Bulldog won't win his match, and if he does lose, I'd like to see you tell Kane that RVD is going to take his belt next week!

Mr. 487 said:
I thought you were going to tell him for me? What the hell, man?! Anyway, I'm hearing in my little earpiece that the lovely, although slightly ditzy, Dee Dragon is in the back with out future NSCW Heavyweight Champion, Jack Swagger!

Dee Dragon said:
I may be "slightly dizty", but at least I'm not wearing a hot pink neckbrace, right? Whatever. I'm here with the gorgeous All-American American, Jack Swaggah, and him and Mark E. have something to say about their match tonight.

Mark E. said:
Aww, thank you Dee. That's right. We do have something to say about our match tonight. Rey, listen up. You're lucky. That's right. You're lucky to be here tonight. When that stupid ref disqualified Franchise last week, you cheated your way into a spot in the second round. This match could have been the greatest match in NSCW history. On one side, it would've been The Franchise, the master of the Pittsburgh Plunge, Shane Douglas. On the other, it would be The All-American American, the amateur master, the man with the swaggah, Jack Swagger! But, you messed that up!

Dee Dragon said:
Umm, I'm sorry. I hate to nitpick, but wasn't it you that got Douglas disqualified? I mean, I'm happy Swagger is here, and know that he'll go on to win what's rightfully his, but you do have some facts wrong about last week.

Jack Swagger eats up all the love Dee is pouring on him, and puts his arm around her before taking the mic.

Jack Swagger said:
That's right. I am going to beat Rey tonight, and then I'll go on to face Jericho next week, and win my title, and all will be right with the world. Dee? You OK?

The camera looks down to see that Dee Dragon has passed out with a huge smile on her face. A medic comes out with some cold water for her, as Swagger continues.

Jack Swagger said:
Rey, you have no idea what you're in for. You've never faced the awesomeness that is Jack Swagger. I hope you trained well, because I'm going to bring the fight.

Jack tosses down his mic, and they head off to get ready for the second round match tonight. As THROWDOWN heads to commercial, you can hear Swagger and his manager talking while they walk.

Mark E. said:
What color belt do you think you'd want?

Jack Swagger said:
I think I'll want it all gold. That sounds good.

We come back from commercial with 619 already playing, as Rey Mysterio is waiting in the ring for his opponent. Get On Your Knees starts playing, and the ladies start screaming for Jack Swagger as he bursts through the curtain, pounding his chest. He gets down to the ring, and Swagger and Mark E. are yelling at Rey as they enter through the ropes.

The Pip is in the center of the ring, and is ready for the in-ring introductions. But, Swagger shoves him aside and goes after Rey! The ref calls for the bell to get things started, as Swagger is already back Rey into the corner, and goes after him with shoulder blocks to the mid-section. Rey throws a punch or two to try and back him off, but Swagger is relentless in his attack. He goes for a punch of his own, but Rey catches him with a wristlock, before jumping to the top turnbuckle, and then leaping off, and using his momentum to toss Swagger up and over, and clear across the ring! Swagger is up in the opposite corner, and Rey comes in with a straight dropkick to his chest. Swagger goes down to the bottom turnbuckle, and Rey stands on his chest, and uses the ropes as leverage to apply some added pressure. The ref gets to a count of 3 before Rey gets off of Swagger. Swagger grabs a hold of Rey's leg, and trips him down to the mat. Rey hits his head pretty hard, and this gives Swagger a chance to gather himself. He's to his feet first, and gives Rey a solid kick to the abs, knocking him out of the ring. Swagger leans over the ropes to yell at him, and this causes the ref to move him back, so he can begin his count. While the ref is pre-occupied, Mark E. takes the opportunity to blatantly choke Rey on the floor. The ref turns around a second too late, as usual, and utilizes his ten count. The count is at 7 when Rey is at his feet, and Swagger leans through the middle rope to grab Rey by the neck, and start to pull him in the ring. Rey reverses it! He grabs his head, and drops down to the floor again, pulling Swagger's neck across the middle rope, and slinging him back into the ring! Mark E. goes to jump Rey again, but Rey punches him in the chest, and knocks him down! Rey climbs the stairs, and walks to the middle of the ring, as Swagger is up to his feet. Swagger runs at him, and Rey ducks, pulling the rope down with him. Swagger tumbles to the outside! Mark E. crawls to Swagger to check on him, and both men are on their knees, as Mark E. uses a towel to fan Swagger. Rey jumps off the bottom rope, and delivers an Asai moonsault to his opponent, and his manager!

Mr. 487 said:
What is Rey doing? He's not allowed to lay his hand on a manager! His opponent is Jack Swagger, and that's the man he should be worried about. If he doesn't pay him any mind, he's going to lose this match!

The One Big Will said:
Ok. You go down there, and you tell Rey that he's not supposed to hit Mark E.

Mr. 487 said:
No. I'm good. I think I'll sit back here, and protect you from that brutal savage.

The One Big Will said:
Protect me? Please, don't make me laugh. I think you should stick to what you don't do as bad as everything else, and that's call the match.

The camera goes back to Rey and Swagger sprawled out on the floor, and the ref checking on Mark E. Swagger is up first, since Mark E. took the brunt of the leap by Rey. He grabs Mysterio up by his mask, and whips him down the length of the ring, and into the barrier. He pulls Rey over in front of the announce table, and sets him up for the gutwrench powerbomb! He lifts Rey, but delays in dropping him, and it gives Rey the chance to reverse it! He pulls Swagger over with a hurracanrana, and he crashes straight through the announce table! This gets the ref's attention, and he drops Mark E., who he was helping up on the other side. He gets back in the ring, sees the carnage that is Rey and Swagger on the floor, and starts his count! At 6, Rey is on his feet. At 8, Swagger is up, and they're both in the ring before 10. Swagger is laying on the mat, and is barely moving. Rey climbs to the middle turnbuckle, and flies off with a moonsault onto Swagger. The pin attempt only gets a 2, as Swagger has just enough energy to roll the shoulder. Rey runs to the ropes, leaps off the top rope, and spins it around into a leg drop! He goes out of the ring, and waits for Swagger to get up. After a long wait, Swagger is up, and barely standing. Rey jumps up to the top rope, and comes at Swagger with the West Coast Pop! He's sitting in Swagger's chest, hooks the leg, and gets the pinfall!

The One Big Will said:
Congratulations Rey! You're going on to face Jericho next week, to see who wins the first ever NSCW Heavyweight Championship! What a match! Even you have to love it 487!

Mr. 487 said:
No! No, I don't love it! Rey just robbed Swaggah of his rightful place as NSCW champion! All I can say, is good luck Jericho! Only you can save us from a champion like Rey Mysterio!

The One Big Will said:
What does that mean? Rey would be a great champion for our company! You're just upset, because you bought in to everything that they were selling, and Rey was simply the better man!

Mr. 487 said:
One day, we're going to see Swagger as champ! Mark my words!

Rey is celebrating in the corner, as Swagger and Mark E. walk arm-in-arm to the back, tears coming down their face. Before Rey can even leave the ring, the flaming red pyros go off, and Kane's music starts as he walks through the curtain. Rey quickly exits the ring, as The Pip hurries in to do the introductions.

The Pip said:
This next match, is scheduled for one fall, and is for the NSCW Television Title! Making his way to the ring, with his manager C.C.S., Kane!

Kane is already at the ring, and climbs up to the apron, and steps over the top rope before Anarchy In The UK hits the sound system. Princess Bex is out first, wearing her trademark dress and crown, still sporting the Sex Pistols sticker from last week. As she dances on the top of the ramp, the crowd goes crazy, and they still haven't seen Davey Boy!

The One Big Will said:
Haven't you ever seen a girl before? Get a hold of yourself 487!

Mr. 487 said:
I've seen lots of women, but none have been nearly as beautiful as Princess Bex. British Bulldog is lucky to have a girl like her, but certianly not lucky to have to face Kane tonight, to defend his title.

The Pip said:
His opponent, he is the NSCW Telvision Champion, accompanied by his manager Princess Bex...They hail from Leeds...He is, The British Bulldog!

As his name is being announced, Davey Boy steps out from the curtain, and the crowd manages to get even louder! Princess Bex walks over to her man, and they walk arm-in-arm to the ring. Bex stays on the outside, as Davey Boy enters the ring.

C.C.S. climbs out of the ring as the bell rings, and Kane and Bulldog lay into each other with punches and forearms to start this match. Kane has a big size advantage, and uses it to shove Bulldog back, and then hits him with a big boot to the chin. He goes for the quick cover, but Bulldog is too strong, and pushes him off at 1. Kane leans into him with a blatant choke, but breaks it at 4 to avoid the disqualification. As the ref gets Kane to the other side, Bulldog rolls out of the ring for a breather. Princess Bex is there to console him, and plants a kiss on his cheek. Bulldog goes up the stairs, and back in to the ring, where Kane is waiting with another big boot. Kane mounts the top turnbuckle, and as Bulldog stands up, Kane flies off with a diving throat thrust. Bulldog hits the mat, but bounces right back up, and him and Kane are back in the middle of the ring exchanging blows. Kane pushes Bulldog back, but he charges make at him with a spear! Bulldog holds the top rope, and begins stomping away on his opponent. C.C.S. climbs up on the apron to break it up, and Bulldog charges at him with a clothesline, but C.C.S. ducks, and falls over the top rope to the outside! C.C.S. begins screaming at Bulldog, and Kane is back on his feet in the ring. Bulldog is climbing in the ring, while arguing with C.C.S., and is greeted by a hard elbow from Kane. Kane pulls him back in the ring, and DDT's him. He pulls up Bulldog by the tights, and gives him a hard forearm shot to the lower back. Bulldog tries to crawl across the ring, but Kane has his tights. Kane gives him another shot before dropping him to the mat. Princess Bex looks concerned at ringside, while C.C.S. is laughing in all his glory. Kane leans off the ropes, and comes back with a stomp to the lower back. Bulldog is holding his back in pain, and is trying to crawl across the ring as Kane starts to toy with him. He slaps him in the head a few times, before laying down next to him, and laughing in his face. This only works to anger Bulldog, and he leaps to his feet, and stomps on the back of Kane who couldn't get out of the way fast enough. Kane escapes to the outside, and Bulldog goes out after him. He follows him around the ring, delivering forearm after forearm to his back. Kane turns around and gives a hard slap to Bulldog, who picks him up, and scoop slams him onto the floor. C.C.S. looks amazed at Bulldog's strength, and takes a few steps away from the situation. Bulldog rolls in the ring to break the ref's count, but rolls right back out to go to work on Kane. He kneels down next to him, and delivers a few quick punches to Kane's head, before Kane grabs him by the throat and shoves him back into the side of the ring. Kane works his way to a knee, and gives Bulldog a throat thrust that just about knocks him into the ring. He moves back to the barrier, and charges at Bulldog with a short arm clothesline, and then tosses him back into the ring. He takes his time getting in the ring, which allows Bulldog to get to his feet, and take a breather. He turns as Kane is approaching him, and comes off the rope with a diving shoulder block that knocks him off his feet. He goes for a pinfall, and Kane tosses him off at 1. Kane is quickly to his feet, and Bulldog spears him, but takes him all the way to the corner. He pulls him back in with a snapmare takover, and then drops a leaping knee on him forehead. Kane sits up, trying to shake out the cobwebs, and figure out exactly what's happening to the match he was winning. Bulldog helps him up, and then scopps him over the shoulder, and walks to the corner. He comes charging out, and powerslams Kane into the middle of the ring! He stays with him for the cover, and retains his NSCW Television Title!

The One Big Will said:
Did you see that 487? Bulldog overcame adversity yet again to retain his gold! He'll go on to face RVD next week!

Mr. 487 said:
This is a bunch of crap! Kane should've won! Just like Swagger, he was robbed! This is a travesty!

The One Big Will said:
Get over it 487. Next week we'll see RVD, the #1 contender for the NSCW TV Title, taking on the British Bulldog, who will have the lovely Princess Bex in his corner!

Mr. 487 said:
We'll also get to see Chris Jericho defeat Rey Mysterio, and win Jack Swagger's NSCW Heavyweight Championship!

The One Big Will said:
What about Raven's open challenge? Who in the NSCW locker room will answer the call?

Mr. 487 said:
I have no idea, but they better be ready! And, that's all for this week's episode of THROWDOWN, folks! We'll see you next week, from right here in the NSCW Arena!

The show closes with the silver and green pyro shooting up from the stage, with Bulldog and Princess Bex still in the ring celebrating their title defense.

Quick Recap:

Dark Match - Mikey Whipwreck w/ Gunnz d. Nunzio via pinfall

#1 Contenders Match For Tag Titles - CM Punk & Hurricane Helms d. Dean Malenko & Jamie Noble via pinfall
Raven d. LuFisto via pinfall
Natalya Neidhart d. Sarah Stock via pinfall
Second Round Match - Chris Jericho d. Diamond Dallas Page via pinfall
Re-Match - Evan Bourne d. Bam Bam Bigelow via DQ
Nikki Roxx d. MsChif via pinfall
#1 Contender Match For TV Title - Rob Van Dam d. Eric Young via pinfall
Second Round Match - Rey Mysterio d. Jack Swagger w/ Mark E. via pinfall
NSCW Television Title Match - British Bulldog w/ Princess Bex d. Kane w/ C.C.S. via pinfall

This is a really great read, enjoying it a lot and its obvious you've put in some effort. Will rep you as soon as i can

This is a really great read, enjoying it a lot and its obvious you've put in some effort. Will rep you as soon as i can

Thanks. I've definitely tried to take my time with planning from show to show, and making sure storylines grow the way I want them to, instead of going off on wild tangents. Except for a few spots, the matches are all thought of as they happen (as I type them), and the commentary is all off the cuff. It's what's going through my head, kind of the yin and yang of my thoughts.

I'm just glad I got someone to read them :lmao:

Nunzio v. Eric Young

British Bulldog v. Rob Van Dam for Davey Boy's NSCW Television Title

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas v. Chris Benoit

Mikey Whipwreck v. Jack Swagger

Raven's Open Challenge will be answered! But, by who?

Nikki Roxx v. Cheerleader Melissa

Hatebreed (Christian & Justin Credible) v. Jerry Lynn & Tajiri in the debut of Mark E.'s new tag team!

Rey Mysterio v. Chris Jericho in the first ever match for the NSCW Heavyweight Championship!

I have THROWDOWN 4 mapped out, so I should be starting the writing on this today, with hopes of having it up by the end of the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back