Now Lesnar vs Taker Is Official...

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
And I feel like Rollins has no real title opponent, am I the only person seeing;

John Cena vs Seth Rollins?

Not for any titles, just a Champion vs Champion match.

There's not really any point to them facing off. Why have Rollins be in a match without an opportunity to lose his belt? People pay to see the heel lose the title.

I imagine we'll more likely see Cena vs. Owens for one last time.

Rember the champion vs champino vs champion match between King BOoker, John Cena, and Big Show? No titles were on the line

At this point I've only heard rumors surrounding Rollins and what he's going to be doing at Summerslam. As of last night I think there's a good chance it will be Rollins vs. Cena which I'm more than ok with no matter who walks away as champ. Given the other 2 rumored matches (Sting, HHH) this is definitely the best possible scenario for quite a few reasons.

Before I start I want to reiterate that I understand Rollins is a heel and heels cheat, I get heels often snake away with victories when they shouldn't but the fact is since Rollins joined The Authority he has never been presented as someone to accept as champ or even someone who is a credible threat to it. I can't think of 1 opponent that Rollins has actually been able to prove he's better than and he comes off as a champ of circumstance rather than one that's deserving which is a huge problem. There's nothing wrong with having faces that are better than a heel champ but the problem is EVERY face is better than the heel champ, he needs to get a big win and prove he's actually worth something because right now just comes off as Triple H's and Stephanie's lap dog, he needs to be more than that. His match with Cena could give him that big win he needs or at the very least it puts the title on someone who is credible, either way is a big step up in the title picture.

As of now it looks like the match is going to Cena and that's probably what is best right now. The only question now is who does Cena drop that title to before then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back