Not Again!

Not having the belt isn't what's keeping these guys back. Not drawing however is probably why they don't have the belt. You're shocked that some people are fine with the title being back on the WWE's top draw? I'm shocked by that.

Um the reason there not drawing is because they dont have time with a title and arent booked right. If every person who gets the title is automatically gunna feud with cena and then just lose to him , what do you think is gunna happen?

Like i said in my previous post, WWE attempts to build stars but will never let them be complete top draw huge stars because they will always take a back seat to cena. Cena is the safe way of doing things.

See Miz. Fuckin' A, see PUNK! He's been sitting shotgun next to Cena, constantly battling an even fight against him for control of the car.

Miz is what now? tryin to get a tag title?

PUNK went from being top dog in the hottest fued in years , to being rushed into a HHH program that is failing.

Whos on top of the game now again? CENA. Not Miz , not Punk

Punk should have never lost that title to begin with. WWE completely dropped the ball with all the praise they got from the CENA vs PUNK fued. They randomly put del rio in there , to make him lose a month later and look like a fool during every segment.

Del rio was tryin to be built, just to be knocked down , like everyone else.

Um the reason there not drawing is because they dont have time with a title and arent booked right. If every person who gets the title is automatically gunna feud with cena and then just lose to him , what do you think is gunna happen?

Like i said in my previous post, WWE attempts to build stars but will never let them be complete top draw huge stars because they will always take a back seat to cena. Cena is the safe way of doing things.

Titles don't get people over, people who are over get titles. Atleast that's how it's supposed to be. Why is that so hard to understand? If people don't give a rats ass about them to begin with, why in the hell is a big gold belt going to change that?

And a title match with Cena will do more to get someone over than a meaningless feud with Kofi Kingston or Doink or whoever else you had in mind. Some people should just stop watching and play with their wrestling figures or something.

All I've seen you state is complete and utter nonsense.

Cena champion again? yes utter nonsense.
The WWE taking the title from Cena&Punk to give it to ADR JUST for him to drop it a month later to Cena AGAIN after he'd already WON the title for the second time this year? Yeah. utter nonsense.

I don't like Cena, as I'm sure you've been able to ascertain from my earlier post. I don't like the fact that they build a fued around punk and cena just to bombard punk with nash and HHH and give the title right BACK to Cena.
You may be a Cena fan so sure, you're not going to like this and that's fine.
However, as a Cena NON fan, I am not happy about the current direction of the cluster of crap their playing into right now. the Cena/Punk thing could have went on straight into Survivor Series bringing the Rock in to cost Cena the the title. They could have done this whole tourney and kept Punk off TV and blah blah blah..so many different ways that it could have went down but it didn't. So theres no reason for me to play booker for you. My opinion is what I stated and whether you like it or not is of no consequence to me.
Now...back to your tool activities with you.

Then turn off the TV. Is that too hard, or do you and the others love watching Cena just to get your blood boiling so you can spill your period all over the internet?

LOL, people are turning it off. See the buy rates or the ratings lately?

When Rocky became this hated they turned him heel and it worked like a charm. Shoving some guy who dresses and talks like he is twelve down people's throats is going to result in lower ratings and lower buy rates. But gee that's already happening.

The only thing worse than Cena getting the belt for the 100th time is Triple H showing again that he must bury whoever he doesn't like. I am glad I get this shit for free because I wouldn't pay $5 for it.

The WWE is hurting because they have no clue how to build stars. They just keep feeding them to Cripple H or The Beaver.

Titles don't get people over, people who are over get titles. Atleast that's how it's supposed to be. Why is that so hard to understand? If people don't give a rats ass about them to begin with, why in the hell is a big gold belt going to change that?

And a title match with Cena will do more to get someone over than a meaningless feud with Kofi Kingston or Doink or whoever else you had in mind. Some people should just stop watching and play with their wrestling figures or something.

How do you expect people to get over being booked like fools? Back in the heyday of wrestling , you worked ur ass off and then you earned that title shot. It wasnt just given to you. Things arent that way anymore, case in point del rio.

And no I dont believe a title shot with cena does anything to get someone over. Del Rio looked weak the whole time he had the title. He didnt look like a strong champion. If Cena wins , he just proves the point that del rio won out of luck and shouldnt have been champion in the first place. The one thing you dont want when your trying to build a new star. This whole thing goes beyond Cena winning all the time. WWE needs to change HOW they build stars and do things completely different

[cL];3422960 said:
The WWE taking the title from Cena&Punk to give it to ADR JUST for him to drop it a month later to Cena AGAIN after he'd already WON the title for the second time this year? Yeah. utter nonsense.

I don't like Cena, as I'm sure you've been able to ascertain from my earlier post. I don't like the fact that they build a fued around punk and cena just to bombard punk with nash and HHH and give the title right BACK to Cena.
However, as a Cena NON fan, I am not happy about the current direction of the cluster of crap their playing into right now. the Cena/Punk thing could have went on straight into Survivor Series bringing the Rock in to cost Cena the the title. They could have done this whole tourney and kept Punk off TV and blah blah blah..so many different ways that it could have went down but it didn't. So theres no reason for me to play booker for you. My opinion is what I stated and whether you like it or not is of no consequence to me.

I'm indifferent on Cena, but am smart enough to realize that the feud with ADR isn't over. We know Del Rio has a rematch clause and HIAC is a mere 2 weeks away. Cena will be moving into a program with The Rock at Survivor Series. It's best that you're not a booker because given your ideas, you'd be broke.

Titles don't get people over, people who are over get titles. Atleast that's how it's supposed to be.

That is dead wrong. The belt should be used to help elevate someone to main event level. Someone like Cena and HHH don't need the belt because they are already over. Giving them the belt is redundant.

Sure they could get the belt and they could use that for good. But when was the last time the WWE did anything good for the long term?

You're very right bro. However, I feel the heat after using a heel tactic to win wouldn't have been as much. There really wasn't much interest from the crowd on Del Rio. I think after a long rilvalry with Cena, a couple beat downs and a few cheap wins will probably do the trick. But I agree, what you said would've worked fine for me too. And your last sentence is spot on. I don't think there was much trust between Del Rio and the WWE. However, that doesn't really change the fact that Cena winning the title was just fine and too many people are jumping the gun already.

Yea Del Rio really lost too much steam with this title run between his stale character sounding like a broken record on the mic and the complications with his visa. They could have salvaged it, but at this point it was probably a smarter decision to just hit the reset button. I do think people are jumping the gun too much, as if Del Rio is going to FCW or something. Its not the end of the world.

How do you expect people to get over being booked like fools? Back in the heyday of wrestling , you worked ur ass off and then you earned that title shot. It wasnt just given to you. Things arent that way anymore, case in point del rio.

And no I dont believe a title shot with cena does anything to get someone over. Del Rio looked weak the whole time he had the title. He didnt look like a strong champion. If Cena wins , he just proves the point that del rio won out of luck and shouldnt have been champion in the first place. The one thing you dont want when your trying to build a new star. This whole thing goes beyond Cena winning all the time. WWE needs to change HOW they build stars and do things completely different

I don't. But you weren't arguing that they were being booked like fools. You were saying they can't get over without being champion for a significant amount of time. I'm not going to defend putting the belt on Del Rio, I wouldn't have done that. But his character is that of a cowardly heel so he is booked as a cowardly heel. And I'm not really sure WWE needs to change how they build stars. While I do agree the more stars the better, I don't see any future mega stars who are just one title reign away from being the equal of John Cena.

That is dead wrong. The belt should be used to help elevate someone to main event level. Someone like Cena and HHH don't need the belt because they are already over. Giving them the belt is redundant.

Sure they could get the belt and they could use that for good. But when was the last time the WWE did anything good for the long term?

Actually you're dead wrong. Name one guy who got over because he got the belt? By your logic Ric Flair should have dropped the NWA strap to Tom Zenk because that would have made him a mega star.

[cL];3422960 said:

You know what... you are 100% correct. Cena should have just beat Punk straight up at Summer Slam, foiled Del Rio's attempt to cash in MITB making him the first person to lose while doing so and entered into a feud with Triple H himself leaving Punk and Del Rio to fight over who's turned out to be the bigger flop. I'm not completely sold that Punk is a flop, but I'd love to see if those nifty white t-shirts have eclipsed Cena's merch sales yet. I hope they don't sell out too fast because I look forward to buying one once Punk finds someone to feud with who can make him seem as important as Cena did.

Oh, great. Another one of these. "Waaaah, waaaah! Super Cena! Waaaaahhh!!!!"

Who cares? I'll take John Cena over Alberto Del Rio any day. At least Cena gets a reaction from the crowd. When Del Rio was holding the WWE Championship, the crowd was rather silent, with no care in the world. Is this who you'd rather have as your champion? Alberto Del Rio is extremely boring and stale, face facts.

No one cares if you like or hate John Cena. WWE is making a killing profit off of him. As long as he's steady income for the WWE, he is not going away anytime soon. Live with it. If you hate Cena so bad, then don't watch Raw. It's as simple as that.

[cL];3422972 said:
Did YOU notice that he lost to a man who hasn't been in the ring since Wrestlemania? Or did that knowledge escape your feeble mind?

I did notice that he lost uncleanly to one of the most credible superstars in the history of the business. I also realize that the story will continue tomorrow night. It's a shame that it's a struggle for you to understand this.

Miz is what now? tryin to get a tag title?

Would you prefer him not appearing at all, or jobbing on Superstars? Yes, he may not be in the Main Event now, but he's still a very young man. He still draws pretty good heat, and has a very long career ahead of him. He will be back in the spotlight soon.

PUNK went from being top dog in the hottest fued in years , to being rushed into a HHH program that is failing.

Failing? Please explain how. Punk has kept it pretty entertaining, and for God's sake he even Main-Evented his third PPV in a row! He's still constantly in the spotlight, and the crowd is red-hot for him! See all the "Best in the World" shirts? He's still really relevant.

Whos on top of the game now again? CENA. Not Miz , not Punk

Because whether you like it or not, Cena IS the top dog, the top face, and the top man in the company. He draws crowds like no other, positively and negatively, draws in lots of money for the 'E, and has been no stranger to putting people over (Miz, Punk, among others).

Punk should have never lost that title to begin with.

I give you a nod to that, but I know that he will eventually get back into the title picture. Again, red-hot, draws crowds/sells merch, and is completely relevant.

WWE completely dropped the ball with all the praise they got from the CENA vs PUNK fued. They randomly put del rio in there , to make him lose a month later and look like a fool during every segment.

They didn't drop the ball, I believe Punk and Cena have reached the end of their feud (for now, perhaps? Wait 'til tomorrow.), and I believe that Del Rio wasn't "randomly inserted." He's RAW's Mr. Money in the Bank. He cashed in on a perfect opportunity and got heat for it from the Cena and Punk fans. However, face it: Del Rio's reign was boring. I like the guy, his in-ring skills are phenomenal, and his Mexican JBL gimmick isn't too shabby. His first reign however was just too boring.

As for "looking like a fool," do you not understand the basic concept of stories? Del Rio is the bad guy. Cena is the good guy. Del Rio seems to be more of a cowardly, calculating heel. Cena's the goody-goody two-shoes that follows by his rules of Hustle, Loyalty, Respect. Del Rio, being the cowardly bad guy, should look like a fool compared to Cena's ferocity. There should be no question about it.

Del rio was tryin to be built, just to be knocked down , like everyone else.

He's knocked down already? Uhm, where's the time machine? I may need it.

There's still RAW and, more importantly, Del Rio's contract states he has the right to re-gain his title in a rematch should he lose it. The next PPV is right around the corner, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

*Sigh* so tired of reading the same damn complaints over and over again. Personally, I did not like the build up for this match, thought Smackdown's was better and the execution was better. But here is where I grow incredibly frustrated with this post many people complaining about Cena getting the title back are just doing it to whine and bitch. They didn't even like ADR wearing it [the WWE Championship] anyway, why complain? Stop it; I'm not going to say just Wait til Later today on RAW, you know what you'll see. I will say this, you do not know where this is going, it's impossible to please you people so just sit down and stop complaining about everything and build a legit argument as to why you did not like the match. You can't hate Cena because his booking but you'll do it anyway because you can't see the face the bookers? What are you people 5?

"
How do you know he won't have some long feud with Cena to help establish his character more? It worked with Christian. Why wouldn't it work with Del Rio? Simple logic. Del Rio isn't that over, so the WWE throws Cena (top babyfacein to help get him over. See, exactly why I said stop jumping the gun so quickly.
So you believe with WM28 coming up, the WWE is going to put ADR in a fued with Cena long term to help him get him up to credible heel status? With Survivor Series around the corner and Rock coming back? Well....hell they rushed the Punk storyline...they could find a way to screw that up too.
and dang it, it DID NOT work with Christian, stop sayin that!
He's a two time champion in the span of a month and a half. Once because Edge HAD to retire (and lets keep it real had edge NOT been forced to retire Captain Charisma would still be General Midcard) and a second time due to a bogus stipulation and within weeks he'd lost it again. And sure he was on the PPV tonight but immediately thrown into a new program with another midcard giant. So...................yeah, no more main event for the Peepster. At least for now.

Cena/Punk was over with. CM Punk went on to better things and actually fucking main evented tonight.
if by "better things" you mean losing to a man who hasn't been in a ring since WM and getting involved in a feud with another man who's knees are made out of crackers then sure, i'll buy that. Cena/Punk was just getting real good and it could have played out smooth til Survivor Series...but...again just my opinion.

Why? You know the sole purpose of the WWE writers is to piss the IWC off. I guess it's working.
Noted.

Would you prefer him not appearing at all, or jobbing on Superstars? Yes, he may not be in the Main Event now, but he's still a very young man. He still draws pretty good heat, and has a very long career ahead of him. He will be back in the spotlight soon.

Of course not , but going from main eventing and winning Wrestlemania to being with rtruth in a tag team. Comeon now, thats not building a top guy for the future of the company

Failing? Please explain how. Punk has kept it pretty entertaining, and for God's sake he even Main-Evented his third PPV in a row! He's still constantly in the spotlight, and the crowd is red-hot for him! See all the "Best in the World" shirts? He's still really relevant.

Also lost the 2nd PPV he main evented. As soon as nash got involved, the thing just started making no sense to me and almost forced. It didnt seemed forced at all with Cena but I felt he was dropping " pipe bombs " just for the hell of it and it lost its " shock " value. Almost sounded like he was whinning a lil bit. I still think this was very rushed, and the ending tonight was just extremely over booked. Btw, the crowd isnt as hot as it was when he was going at Cena. Thats when the crowds were going INSANE

Because whether you like it or not, Cena IS the top dog, the top face, and the top man in the company. He draws crowds like no other, positively and negatively, draws in lots of money for the 'E, and has been no stranger to putting people over (Miz, Punk, among others).

WWE doesnt give people the ball to become the top dog. Lets be honest, thats just a fact. Dont you believe punk should have kept that title and kept the picture red hot.

They didn't drop the ball, I believe Punk and Cena have reached the end of their feud (for now, perhaps? Wait 'til tomorrow.), and I believe that Del Rio wasn't "randomly inserted." He's RAW's Mr. Money in the Bank. He cashed in on a perfect opportunity and got heat for it from the Cena and Punk fans. However, face it: Del Rio's reign was boring. I like the guy, his in-ring skills are phenomenal, and his Mexican JBL gimmick isn't too shabby. His first reign however was just too boring.

I feel it was dropped the minute punk lost the title. You had the hottest reactions in years and they just nix the whole fued.

As for "looking like a fool," do you not understand the basic concept of stories? Del Rio is the bad guy. Cena is the good guy. Del Rio seems to be more of a cowardly, calculating heel. Cena's the goody-goody two-shoes that follows by his rules of Hustle, Loyalty, Respect. Del Rio, being the cowardly bad guy, should look like a fool compared to Cena's ferocity. There should be no question about it.

Why does every heel have to be a coward now? Cena made him look like a joke and fool on the mic everytime. They said he was a paper champ who won easy, and now cena beat him. I guess cena was right

I'm indifferent on Cena, but am smart enough to realize that the feud with ADR isn't over. We know Del Rio has a rematch clause and HIAC is a mere 2 weeks away. Cena will be moving into a program with The Rock at Survivor Series. It's best that you're not a booker because given your ideas, you'd be broke.

OooOOooooh....GOOD one....

Yes HIAC is two weeks away. I'm sure he'll be invoking his rematch clause...OH but wait. See i seem to remember that the last match between Cena and Punk was to see who would be able to invoke their rematch clause FIRST....so by my count, It would seem that Punk SHOULD by rights have his rematch before ADR gets his? Thats right....right?
You know what, If I was a booker we probably would go broke. See, i like things that makes sense. You just like "things".

(i'm off tomorrow, so I can do this ALLLLL night.)...lol

Know what I'm personally sick of? Besides Cena getting the belt back;

The whole mentality of "You gotta watch RAW to see where this goes," Yes I know they are promoting RAW their primary market, its why WWE is the cooperation they are, however one of the reasons PPV numbers tank is dissatisfied customers. The lingering stench of a PPV hangover doesn't go away easy and its noted when that customer picks up the remote again 3-5 weeks later to order another one. If you don't like the way the PPV played out, why order it again? After all the story is just continuing 24 hours later.

[cL];3423004 said:
OooOOooooh....GOOD one....

Yes HIAC is two weeks away. I'm sure he'll be invoking his rematch clause...OH but wait. See i seem to remember that the last match between Cena and Punk was to see who would be able to invoke their rematch clause FIRST....so by my count, It would seem that Punk SHOULD by rights have his rematch before ADR gets his? Thats right....right?
You know what, If I was a booker we probably would go broke. See, i like things that makes sense. You just like "things".

(i'm off tomorrow, so I can do this ALLLLL night.)...lol

Well considering we just now had Cena's rematch clause invoked, it is yet to be determined whether or not Punk will seek his rematch. Again, why do you insist on jumping the gun? Should Punk have ran out after Cena won the title and invoked his clause before his match with HHH? You claim to like things that make sense, but that makes absolutely zero sense.

Actually you're dead wrong. Name one guy who got over because he got the belt? By your logic Ric Flair should have dropped the NWA strap to Tom Zenk because that would have made him a mega star.

To quote the Miz...really? Do you have no fucking clue about wrestling history to remember not one guy who the belt helped get over? The belt elevates people to main event status I could own you all fucking night with a list of guys who the belt help get over and legitimize.

The man you mentioned was one of the guys who the belt helped GTFO. Ask Flair what winning the belt did for his career.

By my logic Flair should drop the belt to guys who deserve it, not guys like Zenk. Zenk didn't have the charisma or the skill that a lot of the guys Flair buried did. Let's face it the NWA with Flair in charge didn't draw anyway so what was the point of Flair holding the belt all the time?

But hey you're right. With the ratings dropping and buy rates too we should just do the same old thing that makes the ratings and buy rates drop.

You notice how when The Rock leaves no one cares? That's the sound of Cena drawing.

You know what... you are 100% correct. Cena should have just beat Punk straight up at Summer Slam, foiled Del Rio's attempt to cash in MITB making him the first person to lose while doing so and entered into a feud with Triple H himself leaving Punk and Del Rio to fight over who's turned out to be the bigger flop. I'm not completely sold that Punk is a flop, but I'd love to see if those nifty white t-shirts have eclipsed Cena's merch sales yet. I hope they don't sell out too fast because I look forward to buying one once Punk finds someone to feud with who can make him seem as important as Cena did.

Riiiiggghhht...? (all that was sarcasm right? cause I got a little confused there for a second)
Triple H never had to get physically involved....he could have just been the COO calling the shots. But he wants to be "that guy" again. So he inserted himself into the ME...Punk and Cena could have went on for a nice while and ADR could have cashed in at Survivor Series or the Royal Rumble giving him adequate time to really get some REAL heat where people actually hated him rather than just be annoyed by his "destiny speeches". Oh wait the last sentence was about Triple H cause he's important right?!?!? Got it.
Good call. His importance showed tonight.

I did notice that he lost uncleanly to one of the most credible superstars in the history of the business. I also realize that the story will continue tomorrow night. It's a shame that it's a struggle for you to understand this.
*sigh*
again. i'm sure the story will continue tomorrow. that's what tomorrows show is for. I'm not struggling nearly as much as you do trying to squeeze into your pants. What i'm struggling with is why he's champion AGAIN. What part of that don't you understand?

Well considering we just now had Cena's rematch clause invoked, it is yet to be determined whether or not Punk will seek his rematch. Again, why do you insist on jumping the gun? Should Punk have ran out after Cena won the title and invoked his clause before his match with HHH? You claim to like things that make sense, but that makes absolutely zero sense.

Really....? Thats what you got out of what i said? Really dude...?
Out of all I said, you read "punk should have ran out after cena won and invoked his rematch clause before his match with HHH"
that's what you understood from what I said? Really....? They just hand out diplomas where you're from, huh?
Your interpretation of my post was dumb; bordering, tightrope-like on stupidity.

That's not what I said, that's not even what I was eluding to.

How about this. You're a moron. Good night. My wisdom is wasted on you.

[cL];3423037 said:
*sigh*
again. i'm sure the story will continue tomorrow. that's what tomorrows show is for. I'm not struggling nearly as much as you do trying to squeeze into your pants. What i'm struggling with is why he's champion AGAIN. What part of that don't you understand?

WTF are you on? What do my pants have to do with anything? Stop hiding your ignorance behind childish remarks. With every post you are further revealing yourself as an immature fool. We weren't even talking about Cena just now. We were discussing CM Punk's status in the main event of tonight's show.

Since you mentioned it, I will address the question as to why Cena is champion again. He is WWE's top cash cow. People pay money to see him either win or lose. Having the title centered on Cena is smart for business whether it appeases you or not. Please try to understand.

I'm pretty much done here.
[cL] - "irrelevant twat";3422930 said:
i'm discussing you horrible opinion? nice.
Irrelevant.
You can debate my opinion. You can agree or disagree all you want. I'm not going to be told I have to wait until a storyline materializes in order for me to make my thoughts known. Which is what you seem to want people to do.
It makes you look foolish when you jump the gun. You complain that Cena won the championship, I'm solving your problem by telling you to wait before you get your balls in a bunch about it.
and its moron's like you who make it easy for people like me to make you look like a freaking fool.
Irrelevant.
Why am I jumping the gun? Because I decided to say what I felt about what I watched tonight. I didn't like what happened so I'm talking about it. I don't feel like waiting until the storyline finishes to discuss the pieces in the middle I don't like. I can't see the future but i'm sure i'll be discussing Raw tomorrow and the next PPV when that comes on but at this time I'm sorry my time machine doesn't work. Your's obviously does. Jump ahead and tell us when you lose your virginity.
Virginity? Lol. Irrelevant.

And you're jumping the gun because you fail to realize there's a fallout after the match. What if Del Rio comes out tomorrow and says he's quitting or some shit? Then everything you've complained about today makes you look stupid.
*shrug* Yeah i watched. Christian. Kicked in the face during a promo at NOC begging for one more shot at the WHC. Main event status. Sure.
By Sheamus. An over babyface who is number two on Smackdown when it comes to top babyfaces.
yes seriously. when was the last time we missed John Cena in a PPV? Randy Orton?
You haven't. When you're a main eventer, you're in a main event. Or has that changed....
Where the fuck would his place be on this ppv? Especially when every match is a championship match. He's done for now.
See this is my point. Sure I added points about Kelly Kelly and the Punk/HHH fiasco. They have been irrelevant to the thread, i'll give you that. You absolutely have the right to go back and forth with any poster you please on their opinion vs yours. But to tell someone to wait to post their opinion of how a story is progressing is dumb. That's what these forums are for.
Said this already, irrelevant.
[cL];3422992 said:
So you believe with WM28 coming up, the WWE is going to put ADR in a fued with Cena long term to help him get him up to credible heel status? With Survivor Series around the corner and Rock coming back? Well....hell they rushed the Punk storyline...they could find a way to screw that up too.
Wrestlemania is 6 or so months away. Plenty could be done before then. Del Rio could always lead the other team against Cena and The Rock you know...
and dang it, it DID NOT work with Christian, stop sayin that!
Why the fuck didn't it? Was Christian not in the main event for roughly six months with one of the most over baby faces? He's feuding with Sheamus, another top baby face. Explain to me how Christian isn't at a higher level now then he was before Orton came along...
He's a two time champion in the span of a month and a half. Once because Edge HAD to retire (and lets keep it real had edge NOT been forced to retire Captain Charisma would still be General Midcard) and a second time due to a bogus stipulation and within weeks he'd lost it again. And sure he was on the PPV tonight but immediately thrown into a new program with another midcard giant. So...................yeah, no more main event for the Peepster. At least for now.
Sheamus? Mid card? Sheamus? The second most over guy on the Smackdown roster? Sheamus? No. No one can be a contender all the time, its obviously Mark Henry's turn. Christian was put on the back burner to feud with another top babyface in Sheamus. Still higher then he was before.
if by "better things" you mean losing to a man who hasn't been in a ring since WM and getting involved in a feud with another man who's knees are made out of crackers then sure, i'll buy that.
No, by better feud I mean main fucking eventing a ppv.
Cena/Punk was just getting real good and it could have played out smooth til Survivor Series...but...again just my opinion.
It worked fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back