Noooo! My Nate Rep!

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Dammit Wicket Valentine! You lost me my Nate rep on my User CP! We had just bonded over a mutual understanding and annoyance with ICP...

In other news, anybody else have stories about great rep you just don't want to "fall off" your page? I'm going to be kind of sad when this Shattered Dreams rep is gone; it's my only proof he doesn't totally think I'm shit.

SSC rep with a bigger version of his juuust allowable sig. Cutoff points exactly the same, but bigger.

I had a really fun gif a little while back.

Just to annoy him I like to post random, usually disturbing gifs in Pancake's rep just to annoy him.

The best thing I think I ever did was post this video in his rep. The video is on autoplay, so every time he goes to his User CP is played

[YOUTUBE]LgvcoSTWZsQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

In other news, anybody else have stories about great rep you just don't want to "fall off" your page? I'm going to be kind of sad when this Shattered Dreams rep is gone; it's my only proof he doesn't totally think I'm shit.

:disappointed:

You can ignore people on the list if you want to see old ones, it removes the ignored people and moves everyone else up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back