• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Out: Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy

I've mentioned this before and I think it needs to be said. There are a lot of rumors running around about how Ric Flair could be the "big name" Headlining the Hall of Fame this year. However, I don't think the W.W.E. would allow a current (still very much active) wrestler, to enter into their Hall of Fame.

Therefore, I can see Mr. Kennedy winning this match. In fact, I hope he does, simply because its becoming very sad that Ric Flair is running a Goldberg style undefeated streak.. and even worse that he's doing it over the next generation of talent.

Also, you do realize what could very well happen is.. Ric Flair loses, gets inducted into the Hall of Fame.. and then requests "One Final Match" at Wrestlemania, against Shawn Michaels. Its entirely and completely possible for him to have a "Hall of Fame" match, at Wrestlemania, in which he can go out, win or lose.. instead of having his last match end in a loss.

I think that mr kennedy will lose because I think that Ric Flair will go on to Wrestlemania and beat whoever he faces there and then retire.Think about it....why would they have one of the best wrestlers lose in his final match,they have always been talking about how he wants to leave on his own terms.This just makes sense to me

I think that mr kennedy will lose because I think that Ric Flair will go on to Wrestlemania and beat whoever he faces there and then retire.Think about it....why would they have one of the best wrestlers lose in his final match,they have always been talking about how he wants to leave on his own terms.This just makes sense to me

in storyline he was saying he didnt want to ever retire, having him win at wrestlemania and retire would be a pointless ending to his his career and to the storyline surrounding it. I truly believe he will beat kennedy at NWO by a DQ and go on to face hbk and lose to hbk ending ric flairs career. why would they have in ur oppinon one of the best wrestlers in history lose in his final match? It puts and ending to a storyline for 1.... The storyline said when Ric Flair loses his next match hes done... so that would be another reason. 3. I guess to somehow pass the burnt out torch to someone like hbk...

everything you said was right. ric flair was the best years ago (in my opinion) but he still needs to retire in his own terms because he is just to old.his mic skills are one of the best in the business today,but his in ring skill has deteriorated and if he does beat kennedy...i hope he doesnt get the clean win and keep the fued going till wrestlemania where kennedy or hbk beats him

^^ Well I'm going to have a tough time beating that.

Anyhow, I rahter like the idea of having Flair loose and then go into the hall of fame and have "one final match" at Mania, since it involved Flair actually putting somebody over, and therefor making this whole facade less of a... complete, total and indisputable waste of time.

What I'm fairly sure won't happen is Kennedy ending Flair's carear at Mania. Flair's final match, in my eyes at least, has got to be with a face. The reason being, after he looses, they want him in the ring hugging people and getting a standing ovation to create a "wrestlemania momant"; not getting jeared by a heel and slouching off in disgrace (allthough the later would be mildly more entertaining).

the finish of this match has been quite obvious to me for a while. theres no way Ric Flair will lose until WM and Kennedy is just the guy that should beat him, so how will this match end???? the same way they end alot of major matches at B PPVs.... with a DQ. Kennedy will get discouraged because he cant put Flair away and eventually hit him with his mic or maybe a chair and they will continue on to WM with this feud with Kennedy in the end coming out on top. thats how it better go because I want to see this one at mania compared to Flair/Micheals which would be pointless

there isnt anyone on the current roster worthy of retiring flair, but if anyone should do it, it should be kennedy...and they better find a way to involve the legend killer...imagine a kennedy v orton fued...i could imagine they're fight to the title being that more intense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back