No Surrender: Petey Williams vs. Consequences Creed vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Champion "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams vs. Consequences Creed vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir​

If anything it should be a really good X-Division match. I really only see this as a way of getting the title off Williams. I predicted Daivari vs. Creed a couple of weeks ago for Bound For Glory, so this would be the opportune time to take the title off him. And on PPV no less, amazing. Williams can then take his place in the annual Fight For Your Right shitfest that TNA will shoehorn all their midcarders into next month.

You have this listed as a Triple Threat. I haven't checked tnawrestling.com lately, but from iMPACT! Creed won after the match was restarted, which gives him the match solely I believe. (unless something's changed)

If it's Williams against Creed, again, it's likely going to end remotely the same way the last one did.. with Bashir interfering and allowing these three individuals to carry over into Bound For Glory in an Ultimate X match.

While they're at least using Bashir in a positive manner, in which he's playing a role that's getting him solid heat.. anytime I see him, I just see the guy who used to manage Hassan and Angle, and I can't really see him as any type of Champion.

Meanwhile, Austin, Creed, Carlito's black brother from another mother, whatever you wanna call him.. he's dorky looking. How am I suppose to take him seriously, when he's dressed up like Rocky?!?! He needs to drop the american flag look and just find a new attire. He can still support america, without trying to be a flag.

If this is a triple threat, I still see Williams retaining. Regardless, these three men are leading themselves into Bound For Glory, in an Ultimate X match. That match type WILL likely happen at BFG, it always does.. and having it for the X Title is the most obvious choice.

Meanwhile, Austin, Creed, Carlito's black brother from another mother, whatever you wanna call him.. he's dorky looking. How am I suppose to take him seriously, when he's dressed up like Rocky?!?!

Apollo Creed, not Rocky. But I digress.

So in this one match you've almost got three defined nationalities & races. You've got two patriotic races, and you've got the dirty Arab. Not my words, just TNA's & wrestlings gimmick for anybody who looks even slighty Middle Eastern. Daivari comes total with plane crashing into. Cheap heat at it's finest.

The end result at Bound For Glory is that the American will come out victorious over the evil Arabian and .. err.. Canadian.

What the hell happened in this match. They took the belt off of Petey, in Canada, his home country, my home country, why? He is the best the X Division has to offer (discluding AJ Styles, but he's in the heavywheight division now) so why take the belt off him. He was getting mad insane pops tonite and the pop for the destroyer was crazy. We will see another triple threat match at BFG where CC wins the belt to be the American hero by defeating the middle eastern terrorist guy. And Petey ends up falling away fromthe title picture dammit.

I knew Daivari would win. His desperate heat seeking gimmick is too controversial for TNA to not put a title on him. Never mind the fact that having planes crashing in your theme is tasteless, I love it, but it's really not very clever.

Now next month you can expect Creed to come out of BFG as the all conquering hero. It'll get half the reaction it should do.

I think the irony to this match is the "terrorist" picks up the victory over the "hated" American, in front of a Canadian crowd who wanted the currently reigning Champion to retain. Perfect set-up.

Bashir Davari or whatever you wanna call him now is going to be about as worthless as X-Division Champion as Harvey Whippleman was as Women's Champion. Sad thing is, Harvey will have got more attention during his run. :lmao:

I agree with Jake that all this is doing is setting up Austin Creed (which needs to be his new name, because that Consequences stuff isn't working) to become the hero and next Champion. Of course it'll happen at Bound For Glory, but I doubt it'll be an Ultimate X match.

My guess is it'll be an Iraqqie Torture Chamber match that has an 'X' over the ring, but the X is formed out of chains, so it'll hurt your hands to climb across and possibly barb wire will hover in the center of the 'X' but you'll never have to touch it, because the title won't be near it.. it'll just be for show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back