Hard Justice: Petey Williams vs. Consequences Creed

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
"Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams vs. Consequences Creed

So since Creed beat Petey on iMPACT! today we are having Petey taking on Creed for the gold, and well I could care less. I was not so impressed with their match on iMPACT! as they didnt seems to work so well together as Creed is not built as cruiserweight like Petey is. Both men could shock me, but I just see this as mini feud as I dont expect this to go beyond Hard Justice. Petey will win this time since he already lost to Creed in a non-title match so he should win the title match. I like Creed but I see no way TNA putting the gold on him right now, and I prolly could care more this match if Creed was taking on someone else as I do like Creed. Khan should help Petey win and that the end of this feud.

I love how jobbers are being pushed into Championship opportunities. First Taylor Wilde, now Consequences Creed. He picked up a victory over Williams on iMPACT!, and if history regarding jobbers and Championships means anything, it looks like we might be seeing a new X-Division Champion.

To be completely honest, I think this is just another pointless slapped together match, to push Williams into another showdown with Kaz.. oh, well you know, after he returns from quitting the business and all.. "if he ever does" that is. :rolleyes:

Petey Williams is a great Champion, and he might not have a ton of charisma, but if the alternative is fricken Creed?! Yeah, might as well push Jimmy Rave.. at least he has charisma.

The iMPACT! match wasn't even all that entertaining, so chances are this one will be even worse as I doubt it'll be anything more than a repeat, with Williams picking up the victory. Abyss might even make an appearance at the end of this match, seeing as to how he's not doing anything other than running in on people.

Why does TNA always set up matches the same? They have the match, the challenger wins, they have a PPV match and the challenger loses. It's pointless. They've given this match away on free TV. Why on earth would it be a factor when it comes to deciding if you're going to purchase the show or not?

Creed is good from what I've seen of him. And I've always thought that Petey was more than just a cool finisher. So it should be agood. And because I won't get to see the iMPACT match for months this will be new to me. At least because this is TNA they'll get some type of reaction. It's really sad though that Petey needs Scott Steiner.

I didnt catch their last match but Creed is a great talent and needs to be established and perhaps a feud with Williams would help. Im not saying he should win but making him look like he could is the key here.

I want to see more of Petey and Scott Steiner. That team vs. LAX could be a hell of a battle

Creed isn't that bad so far. Nothing eye popping, but not bad. Petey I can never remember him being the champion. It's one thing to sort of copy a gimmick, and I ahve no issue with Lethal doing a gimmick that's been done 15 years ago, but to do a gimmick of a guy already in the same company is just moronic. Williams is great in the ring already, he doesn't need a muscleman gimmick to go with it. I can't really see Creed going over clean here as he's a rookie and has had maybe 5 televised matches so far. Petey needs someone to move onto, maybe Lethal once he and Dutt are done. Williams' reign as X champ has been horrible, which isn't exactly his fault, but it needs something to spice it up. Maybe a few good matches with a rookie could help it out. GOod match, nothing but filler though.

Wrestlezone's capacity to report that someone in in line for a push three weeks after it has begun never ceases to amaze me.

Anyway, I'm going to go out on a limp here and suggest Creed wins with a roll up.

Right now we don't have a serious X-Division feud going into Bound for Glory, and to me that points to only one thing. The return of the return of Ultimate X... X division gauntlet style. Creed goes over Petey; Petey complains on impact about how Creed is a nobody... we end up with something like Creed, Williams, Divine, Lethal, Dutt (I hope we're not getting a third singles match out of those two) and the Prince Justice Brotherhood entered into the gauntlet.

Oh year; and the match will be reasonable, but I'm not holding out hope for anything special. Creed is still noticeably green when you watch closely.

Right now we don't have a serious X-Division feud going into Bound for Glory, and to me that points to only one thing. The return of the return of Ultimate X... X division gauntlet style.

No No No I don't want anymore Ultimate X Matches they are becoming more overused than HIAC. Seriously petey retains then beats Lethal at No Surrender saving himself some credibility since his reign has been shit so far. Then Kaz comes back at BFG and wins the X-Divison title nuff said.

Another ultimate X match would give them an excuse to show that video game footage which they seem to like so much.

Allthough when I wrote the above post I was under the impression that BFG was the PPV directly after this one, which I've now discovered is not the case. So I've changed my mind and am going for Williams to retain in a fairly standard match.

I think that it will be at least a standard match, maybe even a good one, since both men are talented and I think they have potential to pull of a shocker. I didn't see their match on Impact, so I'm not sure on how the two work together.

I predict a close win for Williams, probably because of a distraction from Khan, or the usual referee bump and illegal move.

So we have some new feuds brewing after Hard Justice. It looks like Daivari is gonna have his first big feud with Consequences Creed although I don't see how it's that big of a feud since this kid virtually came out of nowhere. I see good promos coming out of this though since Creed is all american and shit. With his Rocky gimmick, and Daivari pretty much hates America. I have no idea what Williams is gonna do now I thought he would finish his feud with a returning Kaz. But since now Kaz is gonna return as a Video Game Character. That idea is out the window. Any ideas for new feuds for Petey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back