No Surrender: Bobby Roode v. Magnus in a Bound for Glory Series Match

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
This one is the toss up match. Could go either way however I think that with Magnus bount to be involved in the Mafia storyline at BFG and Roode involved in the Ego Faction, I believe that Roode will go over when Joe comes out and fights off Ego distracting Magnus who will get rolled up or hit in the head with a Beer Bottle.

This one could definitely go either way, but I think Magnus needs to win this one. He was on top for the whole BFG series, and if they want to create a new star he needs to move on to the finals against AJ. Chances are Roode is going to win this one, but Magnus needs it more imo.

It depends on their thought process. They could have Magnus look strong in a loss to AJ Styles, or they could try to protect him and have him lose to Roode with shenanigans. I would prefer the former over the latter. What good would it have accomplished to have him lead the entire series, only to lose his first final four match? If they book him strong against Styles, he still gets credibility in bringing a real fight to the future TNA Chamion. They could even have Magnus lose to Styles with some shenanigans, but that's kind of a shitty ending to the tournament. I wouldn't put it past them though.

I agree that this one is easy. This is the match I am most looking forward to, and AJ Styles will get the win here and move onto the finals. I can't see him winning that last gauntlet match only to lose this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back