• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NJX Wrestlemania Weekend LD

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
JGlass, D-Man, JGoose, IC25, Norcal, Theo, Muffin Merkley (cool guy!), Chris Cash and some others!

Last night we went to the Pro Wrestling Syndicate show in Metuchen NJ. Between seeing New Jack's final match vs Necro Butcher, Jushin Liger vs John Morrison, and Big Van Vader wrestle, we're pretty effing psyched. Pics, videos, stories to follow!

You were in the same building as Rob Van Dam last night. I'm jealous.

I hope you guys recorded the whole HOF, I hate watching the chopped up version.

Theo and Merk are already at MetLife stadium, partying it up in the parking lot. NJX will be joining them in a couple of hours, and then it's only a matter of time until the show starts.

It still hasn't really sunk in that I'm going to WrestleMania. I'm seeing CM Punk vs. Undertaker. I'm seeing Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H. I'm seeing John Cena vs. The Rock for the WWE title. Is this real life?

Liger vs Morrison must have been amazing.

It wasn't, but it was pretty cool to see Liger wrestle at least.

You were in the same building as Rob Van Dam last night. I'm jealous.

I told you I gave him a hi-5 once, right?

New Jack vs. Necro Butcher must have been like Gallagher's 'Sledge-O-Matic' with more hepatitis.

Gallagher jokes were made several times during the course of that night. It was pretty ridiculous, and we probably could have used a few Gallagher smocks in the front row, but it was one of the most fun matches of the night.

Guts me that I could not be there for it. I'll be looking for you all...where are seats?

D-Man, IC, and JGoose will be sitting in row K on the floor, which I'm assuming is the 11th row overall, and I don't know where they'll be sitting relative to the ring.

NorCal, P-Rex, and myself will be sitting in section 219, kind of in the corner opposite hard camera, so you might be able to catch a glimpse of us.

D-Man, IC, and JGoose will be sitting in row K on the floor, which I'm assuming is the 11th row overall, and I don't know where they'll be sitting relative to the ring.

NorCal, P-Rex, and myself will be sitting in section 219, kind of in the corner opposite hard camera, so you might be able to catch a glimpse of us.

What gear will you be wearing? Give me some shirt references.

What gear will you be wearing? Give me some shirt references.

Early in the night we'll likely be repping the NJX colors. Black and yellow with the NJ state on our shirts. As the night goes on and temperatures drop, however, we'll be adding layers and the NJX shirts might get covered up by hoodies and fleeces.

HoF Ceremony questions:

1. Who was the biggest hit?
2. How did Trish look?
3. How was the reaction for Trump?
4. Did Bruno say anything interesting?
5. Was there any interaction between Vince and Bruno?
6. How many times did D-Man cry?
7. Did Arnold make it about himself?
8. Was Foley hilarious, touching, both or did he throw himself off the stage in to some strategically placed thumb tacks?
9. What was the attendance?
10. Do they move the show along or do you have to wait a while between segments?
11. Any other announcements or happenings besides the inductions?
12. Did Andre appear from the dead and explain how his lack of title reigns and bouts should not seriously effect his chances at winning the WZ Tourney?

Early in the night we'll likely be repping the NJX colors. Black and yellow with the NJ state on our shirts. As the night goes on and temperatures drop, however, we'll be adding layers and the NJX shirts might get covered up by hoodies and fleeces.

Oh, duh...NJX shirts. Hadn't had my caffeine yet.

We're killing the Pre-Mania tailgate. Theo's meat is delicious (take that how you will), we've got Merks and Madcap up in here, and we're all ready to for Mania. The excitement is palpable up in here.

Ask Madcap where he's sitting so I can see him go fucking mental for the entrance of John Cena.

Sorry, Lee, but we've all gone our separate ways at this point. We have all gotten to our seats and the NorCal/JGlass/Pat team is loving being at club level. We have a pillar in the way of the ring, but it's only blocking a sliver of the ring, and we have some classy club stuff right behind us. Best part is we have a completely unobstructed view of the entrance ramp.

But you preferred Super Mex.

Maybe if RVD so much as asked me about my day. Super Mex just chilled with us whenever he wasn't actually wrestling.

Was it bad acoustics or was CM Punk/Undertaker just the only match worth cheering?

Cena vs. Rock had a pretty solid reaction too, as did Jericho/Fandango and the tag team championship match.

My ears are still ringing from tonight. What a show! Tomorrow the stories will flow like the tears from The Rock's eyes following his crushing defeat, but for now I must go to sleep. As you can imagine, I'm exhausted.

I'll curious for the live reports. Tv made it appear Taker and Punk was the only match the crowd cared about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back