NCAA Tournament 2009

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Selection Sunday has passed us, and now it's time for us to fill out our brackets, and make some predictions. For most of us, there will be a bracket buster that leaves us in tears, watching our bracket slide through a shredder at slow speed. For others, there will be a perfectly predicted Cinderella dancing into the Sweet 16.

Who do you think will win it all? Who are your Cinderella teams?

Every year, there's one or two teams that I pencil in as possible Cinderellas. Not this year. This year's tournament is fairly predictable. The top 3 or 4 seeds in each region face little to no competition, and shouldn't have too many issues making it to the Sweet 16. I do have USC and Maryland, noth 10 seeds, winning their first game, as well as Temple, an 11 seed. Otherwise, my Elite 8 is all of the 1-2 seeds, except for Kansas over Michigan St.

My Final Four has two #1 seeds (Louisville and Pittsburgh), and two #2 seeds (Memphis and Oklahoma). I don't see anything stopping Pitt and Louisville from meeting for the title, and I have Pittsburgh winning it all.

i'm sure the games will still be exciting to watch, and that there will be a Cinderella somewhere, but the teams pretty much fell where they belong this year. There's not a George Mason or old school Gonzaga in the field, so I feel pretty safe in my office pool.

I disagree with your thinking that there is no underdogs or cinderellas.

I have Portland St. Upsetting Xavier AND Florida St., before getting beat by Pitt. Western Kentucky is the proverbial 12 seed that beats a 5 seed in Illinois. I think the Big Ten is awful weak this year.

I think Kansas will beat Louisville, who never deserved an overall #1 seed and benefited from all the movement at the top of the rankings this year. Other than that I have all #1's making the final four, with Pitt eventually beating UConn to win it all.

I went with Memphis to win it all in everyone of my brackets. I have a Memphis V NC final.. My upsets are Western Kentucky in the sweet 16. I also have Purdue beating Uconn in one of them and I have Virginia Commonwealth in the sweet 16 before getting eliminated by Duke. I dont think that will happen seeing as how Villanova is there round of 32 match up.

Every NCAA tournament seems predictable but they usually don't turn out to be that way. Players are made in the NCAA tournament. Just ask Laettner, Steph Curry, and many others. Anyways this time of the year owns, and Go Memphis.

I don't have much time, so I will make it quick.

I think Memphis will win it all because the last time they lost Bush was President. They aren't going to be stopped, even though they did have a bad game, but they won Roburt Sallie put up 35 or 36 out of nowhere. I have Arizona in the Sweet 16, but they get eliminated by Louisville. I have more upsets, but thats really as far as it goes. I also have UCLA in the Final Four, it that counts.

Also, people why do you use more than one bracket? Its better to use one and one only. I don't get why would you use some many, use one and you can make your life easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back