NaNoWriMo2017

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I've signed up for it this year. I'm getting all my ducks in a row before November 1st.

My goal is at least 5,000 words for the month so wish me luck.

So now that I've actually signed up for NaNoWriMo I kinda feel like puking and running away at the same time.

Fuck you Anxiety.

After reading there site everyone who meets the goal of 50,000 words is a winner.

Sponsors give them stuff. Still don't know or really care what it may be

Attempting to set a 'words per day' limit is tricky and I would suggest not to get bogged down in meeting any such target as you can find yourself writing to hit a target, only to later find that many of those words re useless.

For example, last weekend I wrote about 5,000 words. This weekend I have maybe only done 500. And while yesterday was rather unproductive, today I have done a similar number of words, I feel that it has been far more productive due to work that has gone into those words.

My personal goal is 5,000 for the month.

After only writing 134 words or so in the last 2 years that'll be a major accomplishment

My personal goal is 5,000 for the month.
1,688 words today for a total of 3,357 out of 50,000. That personal goal for the month up there is going to be met tomorrow on day 3.

My goal for 30 days will be met in 3. Holy amazeballs

I'm seriously amazed at how fun & relatively easy this is. Once again my anxiety lied to me.

Wrote a total of 2,154 words today for a total of 13,271 out of 50,000.

Today was also the first day I've ever written over 2,000 words.

I am a happy person.

Just wanted to say that people in this thread are an excellent source of inspiration to start my own writing someday.

My NaNo stats

iHlfiqW.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back