Happy announcement lads!

Prince Vee

Better than I think I am
On 13th of this month, I'm going to be graduated with Master degree in Engineering. It was a tough road with my family struggling with money and many rough things had happened but nothing matters now. I'm a Master Degree graduate with Gold Medal (of course). Now I'm eligible to apply for PhD positions in either England or Sweden so I can move back to the place where I hope I belong.

Luck has never been the partner in my life. I've wished it over so many times. The only aim for my life at present is to move back to England/Sweden and continue my research works. Wish me luck mates.

Congratulations man,

What's your preference between England and Sweden? Have you looked into where you would do your doctorate?

Congrats. If you do end up in Sweden we should begin speaking to each other in Swedish. I'm fluent.

Wrong.

That's a sexy announcement. Way to buckle down and take care of business. It's always good to share such things because it could serve as inspiration to anyone struggling to find the will to do so themselves. I'm sure your family was happy to fork up some money no matter how difficult it may have been on them considering you made it worth their while.

Congrats. If you do end up in Sweden we should begin speaking to each other in Swedish. I'm fluent.

I'm really awful in learning new languages. My girlfriend keeps nagging me to learn Swedish because it's quite a qualification if I knew Swedish while applying for jobs there. I'm trying to learn. If we might can speak in Swedish, I would be happy.

Congratulations man,

What's your preference between England and Sweden? Have you looked into where you would do your doctorate?

I lived in England before so I want to go back there and start my life again. I wanted to get into Imperial College, London. But for doctorate studies I wouldn't get much money in England. Whereas I would get handful in Sweden (Don't consider the money value between Euros and SEK). Moreover my Girlfriend lives in Sweden right now and I really wanna live close to her. If it's going to be Sweden, I would either choose Stockholm University or KTH.

Shit, Masters in Engineering? Good for you man, you must have put in a boatload of work throughout the years.

If I had to give some advice. Pick Sweden. Better yet, pick Swedish girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back