Had an amusing day the other day

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Went to work (building an extension for someone who is blatantly Mafioso). We were concreting that day, only when we got there we had found all the illegal chinese workers had thrown shit all over the oversite. After we told them politely to move it all we set about working.

The chinese people were very friendly but it was annoying as they kept asking us how much we earn, they would say "me £30 a day, you?"
So we'd tell them "about £60 or £80 on a good day".
"Ooooh very good, well done" they would say and then get all of the others to come out so they could tell them.

One of them say's to me, "you 20, me 43"
So I thought I'd wind him up and say "add another zero to 20" Turns out he was asking how old I was and then told all of his mates that there was a 200 year old man doing concreting.

One of them asks my uncle where he's from, my uncle goes "I am from England".
He goes "England, nooooo. English people dont do this".
So we said to him "well we are usually undercut by immigrant workers"
The chinese bloke goes "Yes that is problem"

They all kept asking us how to do there jobs, we are nice people and we didnt lie much.

To cap off the general fun we had with foriegn labour there was a greek plummer who looked at the chinese people and said "you know the problem with this country yes? There are too many foreigners taking our jobs"

Just thought I'd share the funny times with ya'll.

Miko "El_Miz" Mizzannon;817244 said:
Went to work (building an extension for someone who is blatantly Mafioso). We were concreting that day, only when we got there we had found all the illegal chinese workers had thrown shit all over the oversite. After we told them politely to move it all we set about working.

The chinese people were very friendly but it was annoying as they kept asking us how much we earn, they would say "me £30 a day, you?"
So we'd tell them "about £60 or £80 on a good day".
"Ooooh very good, well done" they would say and then get all of the others to come out so they could tell them.

One of them say's to me, "you 20, me 43"
So I thought I'd wind him up and say "add another zero to 20" Turns out he was asking how old I was and then told all of his mates that there was a 200 year old man doing concreting.

One of them asks my uncle where he's from, my uncle goes "I am from England".
He goes "England, nooooo. English people dont do this".
So we said to him "well we are usually undercut by immigrant workers"
The chinese bloke goes "Yes that is problem"

They all kept asking us how to do there jobs, we are nice people and we didnt lie much.

To cap off the general fun we had with foriegn labour there was a Greek plummer who looked at the chinese people and said "you know the problem with this country yes? There are too many foreigners taking our jobs"

Just thought I'd share the funny times with ya'll.

:lmao: Silly greek person. I love foreigners who misunderstand English. In my job it's bad though since I have to work out what the hell's wrong with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back