Name That Tune: Video Game Edition

Well you'd be amazed how many video game soundtracks I don't have on my computer. I thought about making you listen to the first ten minutes from Deus Ex Machina but unfortunately that game introduces itself at the beginning.

Someone else may go.

Your clue:

TOmorrow's nintendolee blog post will be about this game that was released in 1998 for the PSX.

Doesn't sound much like Final Fantasy, Tome Raider, MGS or GT, so I'm going to go ahead as say that it's Crash Bandicoot, although I had no success in locating the tune.

It's not crash bandicoot nor any of the other games you listed.

Spot on. I've spread too much rep in the last 24 hours to rep you though.

No-one? Okay...clue time.

Released in 1994, its one of very few games that was released on the Sega master system AFTER it was released on the Sega Genesis.

Aladdin's the only other one I can think of but I don't think it's that.

There's another though I have been a bit sly by accident. It was only released in BRAZIL on Master system. Sorry about that.

Anyway, a list of releases for ya:

Mega Drive/Genesis
NA August 2, 1994
PAL August 5, 1994

Super NES
JP June 23, 1995
NA October 1994
PAL January 26, 1995

Sega CD
NA March 15, 1995
PAL March 21, 1995

Game Boy
NA September 1995
PAL 1995

Sega Game Gear
NA 1995
PAL December 14, 1995

PC
NA November 30, 1995

Sega Master System
BRA 1996

Game Boy Advance
NA June 10, 2001
PAL September 21, 2001

NA = North America
PAL = Europe
BRA = Brazil.

It's a real childhood fave of mine, I adored this game and its platforming goodness for hours on end.

Not either of those Lee. Like I said in the above. The release on Master system was only in brazil which i didnt realise until after I posted it. Above are a list of consoles its available on.

Damn I would have gotten New Age Retro Hippie on my first try if I hadn't forgotten to check this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back