Name one thing your favorite wrestler can improve on

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
My favorite wrestler atm is Seth Rollins. I think his mic work could still use some work. He's good on the mic, but not on the level of Triple H, HBK, The Rock, Punk and Edge.

[YOUTUBE]abRT4DMJbC8[/YOUTUBE]

For example take this video. Edge was an amazing promo cutter, everything he said sounded so natural, as if he wasn't reading off the script. I can't say the same though for Rollins, he stumbles his line sometimes, he doesn't sound as passionate, and his voice makes me not take him seriously as much. As for Edge, when he talks, I view him as a legit threat, despite his character being a cowardly opportunistic heel. That's one thing Rollins needs to improve on in the mic. In this video, Edge sounded like a LEGIT hates Cena. Rollins does have potential to be on Edge's level though; hes only been on the roster for a few years whereas Edge was a veteran at the time of this promo.

Compared to a year ago, Rollins has improved miles. Hopefully he will become one of the best on the mic.

So what about you guys? Who is your favorite wrestler and what can they possibly improve on?

Another thing I would like to add is look how Edge singlehandedly puts over the match and himself. His voice just oozes of arrogance. Rollins voice or delivery just sounds annoying.

All time - Stone Cold - His moveset could've used a bit more versatility.

Right now - Daniel Bryan - His mic skills aren't the best in the world.

Interesting thread. No one is perfect.

All time favorite - Kane = Should have maybe have gone on a reduced schedule much earlier. Sure, he wouldn't have been around as much, but he would have been able to save allot more of his exposure. Big Show and Mark Henry too. There's no real reason to have any of these guys be the enhancement talent that they are.

Current favorite - Bray Wyatt = While his promos are excellent, I think his mannerisms could use a little bit of tweaking. Simply speaking his character needs to evolve to the next level.

While I won't call him my favorite, I am a Ziggler fan. I had previously not accused him like others have about overselling, but lately he seems on a mission to prove me wrong.

My own favorite would also be Daniel Bryan, and much for the same reason, it's the mic skills he needs to work. He's kind of like Bret Hart in that regard; mostly passable on the mic, but sometimes he's pretty good, and all the while never great.

Roman Reigns - He should cut the goofy shit he keeps doing. Makes him look forced and cheesy when he'd be so much more well-received as a "Give No Fucks" type of guy.

My favourite wrestler is John Cena and he doesn't need to improve. :D

...so instead I'll talk about my second favourite at the moment which is Roman Reigns. I think his matches are great and he can really connect with the crowd, I just reckon that maybe in his promos he should be less tense so he can open up a little bit more with the audience. That's not saying his current promos are bad, just that they can be improved a lot more and maybe he can appeal to a lot more.

...so instead I'll talk about my second favourite at the moment which is Roman Reigns. I think his matches are great and he can really connect with the crowd, I just reckon that maybe in his promos he should be less tense so he can open up a little bit more with the audience. That's not saying his current promos are bad, just that they can be improved a lot more and maybe he can appeal to a lot more.

QFT

Who puts someone in jail and changes their name and profile just for disliking a professional wrestler? This is America. What ever happened to free speech?

This isn't America.

He annoyed a mod. Continuously. Maybe if he would have talked about something besides his obvious hatred for Cena then KB wouldn't have stuck him here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back