Who is Your Favorite Wrestler of All Time?

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So it's just a curiosity thread who is your favorite wrestler and why?

Undertaker

Undertaker is my favorite wrestler of all time. Before I watched wrestling he was the one name I knew from the WWE. He was the one who if I happened to flip channels and saw wrestling was on I knew who he was. The iconic gong sound, the dark entrance, the coffins, that is the Undertaker. That is what makes him my favoirte. He is the demon of death valley, the Phenom, the Deadman, The American Badass, the Last Outlaw. He has earned all those accolades and he continues to be a high class performer. I thinkhe is the best there ever was in that he rarely loses. He has a tremendous singles record on Raw and Smackdown, he is very great on the Mic and he is a truel legend. It was always the Undertaker who I liked the best and I think it will always be Taker. The day he rests in peace WWE will never be the same.

Raven
Kurt Angle
American Bad Ass Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart
AJ Styles
Rob Van Dam
Ken Shamrock
Christopher Daniels
Steve Corino
The Rock
Sean O'Haire
Mike Awesome
Triple H

are my favourite wrestlers, for a variety of reasons. I dont really have a favourite style of wrestling, and all my favourites are from different companies, wrestle differently, look different.

As for favourite women, I think my avatar and sig give that away. Quite easily TARA...absolutely perfect in every way.

others I like would be Trish, Lita, Sable, Velvet Sky, Kristi Myst and Francine

Shawn Michaels.

Been a fan since 2002 (when I started watching wrestling obsessively) and I love watching his matches, regardless of who it's against.

Well, someone got there before I did. Chris Jericho.

One minute, a face, who is loved by everyone and loves everyone. The next, a heel, who calls everyone hypocrites, near blinds HBK via Jeritron and could be hated by even his greatest fans. Absolute gold on the Mic and still as good in the Ring as he always has been, just watch some of his more recent matches such the ones with Evan Bourne. Granted, my name may seem like a Bias, but I could've picked anyone. HBK, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles all come to mind, they're probably all second place, but Jericho just sticks out above the rest.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

I started watching wrestling after seeing him and Stone Cold go at it on Monday Night RAW, I was very young at the time, and maybe back then it was due to the fact that he wore color pink, but as I grew older and got more into the actual core of professional wrestling I became more-and-more of a Bret Hart mark. Best in-ring, technical wrestler to ever grace the four sides, whether it be in WWE or even WCW. I watched WCW for him, and when Goldberg ended his career for a short time I hated Bill Goldberg, but even though he has a lot of critics I warmed back to Bill. But in terms of Bret, I think he's a class act, the best of all-time, people will say Hogan is due to "drawing" power, but fuck drawing a crowd. Its the quality that counts and that's what Bret posessed.

TRIPLE HHH ! IMO he is the best ever to step into the ring because he is that damn good. HHH was the reason why i started to watch WWF and he is the main reason why i still watch WWE.

He has amazing in ring abilities, great on the mic. Great physique, every womens dream :)
he is everything you would want in a wrestler.

If I was picking just one, it would be John Cena. I was disillusioned with wrestling in 2005, especially Raw. I didnt watch Smackdown much, so I knew who he was but wasn't really that aware of him. So when he was drafted to Raw, I liked him from day 1 when he appeared on the Highlight Reel. I loved the "Dr. of thuganomics" character he played, and got geared up for his matches more and more every time I watched him wrestle. His "unorthodox offense" appealed to me, and I dug each and every promo for years. So for me, it easily is John Cena. He really made me passionate about wrestling again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back