• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mysterio to Raw?

W

wrestling247

Rey Mysterio and chavo are going to be in a loser leaves smackdown i quit match soon. Iv seen that mysterio is supposed to have sugery. so i gues he will be losing.

Your thoughts

1. Sources from where it says Rey is in a Loser Leaves SD! match. I know he's getting surgury.

I'd have mixed feelings about Rey going to SD. 10 years ago he was putting on spectacular matches each time he stepped in the ring. He's still quite young - only in his early 30s - but all those years of daredevil antics appear to be catching up to him. ECW fans haven't responded all that well to Rey himself at both One Night Stands. He's too much of a WWE name now to return to ECW

i thouhght that since hes going to have sugery that he will be loosing

Brilliance In Supremacy said:
He's too much of a WWE name now to return to ECW

I thought the same thing about The Big Show and now he's ECW Champion. Personally, I have a gut feeling that he'll be in ECW rather then Raw...because truth be told, ECW needs him more then Raw does. I'm under the impression that officials think they(ECW) lost some star-power when Angle left and still haven't really made up for it. Personally, I thought SD was a perfect fit for Rey....but if he's gonna return on another brand, I just think ECW before I think Raw.

Ok first off this match was never confirmed yet unless you read spoilers... STOP SPOILING IT FOR EVERYONE... PUT IT IN SPOILERS...

I cant see Mysterio going to Raw anyway... Theres more of a chance of him going to ECW and possibly they might bring back the Lucha Libre competition back cause proably by then it'll be two hours.

yeah move the whole cruiser weight division to ecw along with the CW title and smackdown! can have the european title or maybe even a new title.

Mysterio should quit, I hate the little bastard. Screw you Rey!

Personally I'd like to see Rey go to ECW when he comes back from his surgery, I think they need him more then raw does, after all Raw already has more main eventers then they know what to do with anyways, and in ECW he could feud with guys like RVD, Sabu(remember ONS they never did decide a winner in that match), and CM Punk
I relize all the guys I mentioned are all faces right now but I still think those would make for great matches, and besides by the time rey comes back some of them may turn heel, or rey could come back as a heel

rey is not leaving smackdown cause he is teaming with booker and batista at ss

well, obviously if raw is giving kane to smackdown, rey is obviously going to raw cause it may be a trade and no ecw name was in this so yeah. and ellen degeneres is the shit.

Brilliance In Supremacy said:
ECW fans haven't responded all that well to Rey himself at both One Night Stands. He's too much of a WWE name now to return to ECW

The ECW Fans that havent responded well to Rey Mysterio arent the fans that go to current ecw shows though. Mysterio would be over in the new ecw, and i think thats the likely venue.

(!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!)

(kane) to Smackdown
Kennedy To Raw
Mysterio to ECW

Thats how it looks set to go down

wrestleman57 said:
rey is not leaving smackdown cause he is teaming with booker and batista at ss

Well I think that they will have to find a replacement. Things change very quickly in the wwe. I think having rey lined up on the suvivor series squad was just a way to throw the fans off, a red herring. I think the new replacement will be either

Finlay
Lashley
MVP
or most likely (SPOILER BELOW)
KANE

I hope Rey kick's Chavo's ass in the I quit match! But, you're probably right Rey will lose because he's going to have surgery. Maybe he can kick the shit out of Vickie before he goes. I really can't see Rey saying I quit> I suppose they'll come up with him saying I quit in an interview like they did Mick foley!

well he lost at smackdown so he could be going to raw so the survivor series add with him on smackdown was a hoax's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back