My year in WZCW

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
So on this date last year, Mikey Stormrage debuted on Aftershock 5, against James Howard no less. It is hard to believe it has already been a year since that day, and what a year it turned out to be.

I saw a few people with sigs that had their characters and was intrigued. I looked around the fed and thought it was something I could get into. I PMed a few members asking questions and after an app that I look back on and laugh I was in. WZCW was my first e-fed, I had no idea what I was doing, hell at times I still have that same feeling. I remember after my first two RPs I wasn't really having fun, I wasn't the active member of the fed that I am now, and I thought about quitting. I was approached about a potential tag team, and I had decided that if the team went nowhere I would pack it in and call it quits.

Turns out Strikeforce went on to be a pretty good team, defeating RRR and BLT in the first ever TLC match at KC 4. We would lose the titles at Redemption, before eventually regaining the titles at Unscripted in the first ever no DQ tornado tag I quit match. That high from that history making win was short lived and propelled Stormrage into one of the hotter feuds currently going on.

I have had a lot of highs during my first year in the fed, including me part of the first team to win tag gold twice, and receiving compliments from guys like Ty that I have surpassed expectations. I have made some great friends here. I even had the opportunity to annoy both heads of creative during my time with ponies.

I have been on the opposite end of the spectrum as well. I have been into arguments with guys, I bitched to creative about Strikeforce's original treatment and got promptly put in my place. I have called people out and had people rally around me behind the scenes, and I have been accused of stirring up shit.

I think above all the greatest thing that happened was the amount of support I was given back in October. I went through easily the toughest thing I have ever had to deal with, and nearly every member of the fed reached out to me in some way. I had guys close to me offering to dress up as ponies to cheer me up. I had guys from the UK telling me they would foot the bill for international phone calls if I needed a friendly voice. It was simply amazing, and it really made me feel accepted.

When I think about it, I really did start here having no idea what I was doing. I think I have come a long way in a year, but I still have a long way to go. I can't see myself leaving anytime soon, I love this place and I love everyone here(except Kermit, I don't much care for other species). I've written some absolute crap RPs, and I have written RPs that people said made them cry. I've won some matches and made some friends along the way, and it has been a fun ride. I can't wait to see what year two holds for me.

Oh and Happy Valentine's day and all that jazz. No homo....except for Crock.

No mention of Constantine and Holmes beating the Strikeforce partnership, further cementing their legacy as the best darn tag team that never was?

For shame.

Not even a mention. I'm hurt.

It's been great having you in the fed and working with you. Really glad we talk more now as well, you've been a great asset to the fed and you're a great guy. Very creative, and we share pretty much the same ideas when it comes to storylines. Also, your matches you've written are great. Here's to another successful year.

tumblr_mi8l9vFtHP1qk6fzto1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back