My Final Question

Tyler44

Pre-Show Stalwart
I have been a daily follower for this site for about 3 years now, but I have been finally posting on here in the forum for pretty much a year now. But in the last month, I really have not been an active member here because I have just lost complete interest in the WWE. So I'm officially saying good-bye to this site and to WWE. I know most of you will not give one shit at all, but I was want to have one final question.

Have any of you guys lost interest in the WWE product and officially quit watching it and has lost interest into being active in this great forum?

* I did say I was going to stop coming here, but I have been posting a little bit recently. I will probably come here a little more often that I have in the last 3 weeks, but it won't be as much as I was about 3 months ago.

Well i will say this...ive been a wwe/wrestling fan since i was about 7 years old which is 11 or 12 years now...and in that time ive seen wwe basically go from must see tv to being..."wwe..oh is that still on?" now like you ive tried to stop watching wwe...but for some reason i know youll watch again..no disrespect.. its because of curiousity.espically know that the so-called "monday night wars pt.2" coming up in a week..i highly doubt youll stop watching..loyalty and curiousity.you may not like where the wwe is going and the pg era..who does really...but as much as everyone on this site talks about "oh i hate vince..the bret hart story is lame..the pg rea sucks..john cena is lame..hhh is only on top because of his family...i miss the atitude era" they still watch raw the next monday.numbers dont lie..raw ratings have been pretty consistant with 3.4s and 3.3 even with the crappy guest host.. now have i lost intrest? you could say that..i used to be like "oh raws coming on i cant wait..smackdowns coming tonight..awsome" now im like "oh i missed raw..oh well" espisically with the TNA brand coming up on the rise ive watched tna alot and wwe a little less..but i still love the wwe ppvs.and yes i do care its always sad to see a fellow fan turn away...i predict wwe will one day resurface as the wwe we love..not so much as the nostalgic atitude era we became accustomed to but maybe go back to the basics so to speak....

I will absolutely never stop watching WWE. Say what you will about the product, but there is ALWAYS something that will interest me. The guest host concept is dumb, but I always get one or two laughs a week from it. I love the surge of young guys finally. Guys like HHH, HBK, and Taker still interest me to see what happens next in their careers.

Not to mention, The production value of WWE. I cannot turn to TNA on a full-time basis. I enjoy TNA, but some aspects need to be fixed. Camera angles still mess up and a lot of other things. But WWE will never be "unwatchable" in my book. There will always be something or someone that catches my eye.

I'm sorry that you've lost your passion for it, I hope it doesn't apply to wrestling generally, but I personally have gone the other way with it. I've found the WWE product stale for a couple of years but in this last few months I've begun to find it increasingly more interesting.

Nobody knew who would win the Rumble until Edge entered. Nobody was sure who would win the Raw elimination chamber. Nobody was sure which direction HBK/Taker was going to go and I don't think anybody knows who will win that match. The Bret Hart, Vince, Cena, Batista mystery is spiraling around and around. Batista's a much better heel than face. Jericho is the most complete wrestler in the world. CM Punk has been nothing short of hypnotic since he started the Society. The likes of Sheamus, Miz, Morrison, Kingston, DiBiase and Rhodes have all improved leaps and bounds. NXT is giving me a wrestling hard-on. Orton and Legacy intrigue me.

In short the WWE as far as I'm concerned has somewhat kicked things up a notch as we start on the road to Wrestlemania, and though they try harder at this time every year, it just seems a lot better in 2010 than it has been in recent history. I also believe TNA and ROH have come alive in the last few months after both getting stale for a bit. For me, it's a great time to be a wrestling fan again.

Sorry to lose another fan to the WWE bullshit; but it's inevitable. The product needs an overhaul and apparently, the company is more out to make money than care about the product. Yes, it's a business and businesses are suppose to make a profit, but it's also suppose to keep up with the current market and times. Hopefully, there will be a solution soon and will be able to win back former fans.
As far as this site goes, it's frustrating. I've been trying to understand how to post a new thread for months now and there is no help to do so. I've been tempted to move on to another site because of the non-user friendly way this is set up. Then if you ask a question out to anyone on the comment side, it gets ignored.

I have been a daily follower for this site for about 3 years now, but I have been finally posting on here in the forum for pretty much a year now. But in the last month, I really have not been an active member here because I have just lost complete interest in the WWE. So I'm officially saying good-bye to this site and to WWE. I know most of you will not give one shit at all, but I was want to have one final question.

Have any of you guys lost interest in the WWE product and officially quit watching it and has lost interest into being active in this great forum?

WWE is an awful product, but it actually is better than it was about a year or two years ago. They have taken some steps to improve the quality of their Midcard division and making the titles actually mean something.

The IC and US titles meant jack shit about 2 years ago, and they should be ashamed with themselves with their utter laziness these past couple years, while milking customers for all they are worth.

But yes I have gone through phases where I have stopped watching WWE altogether over the years.

As far as my work on the forum, I go in phases where I need to take it easy for a while because my passion in the business dwindles or I just get tired of posting. I've been incredibly active on here behind the scenes since about November, when I was first Modded, but became a little burned out.

So I am taking it a little easier to prevent that from happening again.

Trust me, I will never ever stop watching WWE, TNA the only full episode I watched was january 4th but that was with flipping to the Bret Hart comeback. WWE lets young guys prove themselves to be in the spotlight but TNA is more like a retirement home and lets WWE rejects in.

WWE has a great product in my book not caring what any of you say I willl never stop watching WWE.

I have phases, sometimes I watch wrestling monthly, sometimes I am not interested and dont watch it at all.

I can sympathize with the OP. I first started watching WWE back in 08, and I thought that was a good year. Then it just started going downhill since. I was annoyed with the guest hosts, Hornswoggle's shenanigans, and Sheamus with the belt. Now that they're heading into Wrestlemania, I don't know if they'll improve. Granted, Hornswoggle's not on as much, the guest hosts aren't as annoying, and Batista is champion (whoa, never thought that would be a good thing). So it looks like they're taking steps to improve. But if this year's Wrestlemania is anything like last year's, I'll probably stop watching for a while...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back