Muppets To Guest Star On Raw Oct 31st!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Taken from WWE's Twitter;

In honor of @MuppetsStudio coming to @WWE #Raw Oct. 31, tell us which Muppets pair best with which Superstars. #MuppetsOnRaw

Obviously promoting the new Film.

Any thoughts?

I'm gonna use a variation on a well worn line.

If I wanted to watch the Muppets, I would go to the cinema.

I'm gonna use a variation on a well worn line.

If I wanted to watch the Muppets, I would go to the cinema.

Clearly in the minority here Numbers my boy. WWE have done a much better job with the latest two guest stars than they did during the entirety of the guest host gimmick.

This sounds pretty awesome. No real negative responses yet which is great. I'm sure some are going to hate this. I hope everyone can just have fun with this and not take wrestling too seriously.

The guest hosts have been better lately because they don't have to get weak ones like Florence Henderson or Buzz Aldrin. It works much better with real celebrities and stars.

I hope Miss Piggy and Vickie Guerrero fight, and I would be definitely up for Kermit as a commentator for the night, Kermit, JR and The King would make an awesome team.

Also have the Muppets sing theme songs for wrestlers coming down to the ring just go all out with Muppets.

Clearly in the minority here Numbers my boy. WWE have done a much better job with the latest two guest stars than they did during the entirety of the guest host gimmick.

Seems to be the minority. Can't deny that the Muppets could be the biggest celebrities that the WWE has had in a long time. It could be entertaining or it could be atrocious.

The guest host gimmick seemed to have been brushed under the carpet, like the anonymous GM. Gotta wonder if the laptop will ever be revived.

Wait....what if Kermit the Frog was the anonymous GM. MTFO.

There are no words awesome enough for this....

What's funny is that we're all jazzed about it, yet the tools on the main page comments are getting pissy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back