Mumford and Sons

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
My new current musical obsession. I doubt anyone here will like them as much as I do though. Youtube is fucking with my Firefox for some reason, somebody post the songs Little Lion Man and Awake My Soul for me.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLJf9qJHR3E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLJf9qJHR3E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah they're definitely not going to be everyone's cup of tea. I love folk though, and they're associated with Noah and the Whale, who I also really like.

It hurts me greatly that you never mentioned this song, Armie,

That being said, this thread makes me love you even more.

I actually just heard them for the first time this morning Dave, but I'm instantly a fan. I needed a new musical obsession.

I first heard them in this incredible tribute to one of the greatest television characters ever, and been a huge fan ever since.

[YOUTUBE]u667nYkT9I0[/YOUTUBE]

My new current musical obsession. I doubt anyone here will like them as much as I do though. Youtube is fucking with my Firefox for some reason, somebody post the songs Little Lion Man and Awake My Soul for me.

I actually have been digging them quiet a bit. A friend of mine told me to listen to them about a month or two ago, and I was rather impressed.

Mumford are awesome, saw them live this summer and they were every bit as good as I expected...

Yeah I usually stay pretty updated musically but somehow they flew under my radar. Also, I imagine a lot our English posters looking like these guys, even though I'm not sure of their country of origin? Are they Irish? Eh I'll just wiki.

That fact I don't listen to music and think they were overplayed by new years eve really says something about them.

That fact I don't listen to music and think they were overplayed by new years eve really says something about them.

I figured all you boys from across the sea would probably be more familiar with them. I don't think they get any radio play at all here really and apparently their first single here is a song that already 2 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back