Does anyone listen to Disturbed?

Derf

O.M.G.
A friend from work burned me their new CD, but he left off "Perfect Insanity" and "Inside the Fire", and yet, the CD has 14 songs, when the regular one only has 12. Anyways, because the CD is burned, I had no names of songs, so I had to go on Youtube to find them. And now, there are 4 songs that I can't find on Youtube. So if anyone here listens to them, and might know what these four songs are (they could be anything from bonus tracks to a different CD altogether), lemme know, and I'll try to discribe them as best as I can.

Don't know if this helps or not but I have the regular album with the 12 songs and the tracklist is:

1. Indestructible
2. Inside The Fire
3. Deceiver
4. The Night
5. Perfect Insanity
6. Haunted
7. Enough
8. The Curse
9. Torn
10. Criminal
11. Divide
12. Facade

I saw them in concert once. The lead singer is a complete asshole. He was demanding that EVERYBODY get on their feet, even this pregnant lady. He refused to continue with the concert until everybody did.

A friend from work burned me their new CD, but he left off "Perfect Insanity" and "Inside the Fire", and yet, the CD has 14 songs, when the regular one only has 12. Anyways, because the CD is burned, I had no names of songs, so I had to go on Youtube to find them. And now, there are 4 songs that I can't find on Youtube. So if anyone here listens to them, and might know what these four songs are (they could be anything from bonus tracks to a different CD altogether), lemme know, and I'll try to discribe them as best as I can.
Best song ever of theirs.

So I found out why I couldn't figure out what songs they were... The guy that burned me the CD had some extra room after adding the CD, so he added other songs from other bands, I got em all now.

I only have a few songs from them as I never really bothered with them until Guitar Hero 3 and from what I've heard they are pretty sweet. I have 10,000 fists, The Game (Always reminds me of Triple H), Inside The Fire, Down With The Sickness and Stricken.

If anyone has any suggestions for any other good songs from them, that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

I only have a few songs from them as I never really bothered with them until Guitar Hero 3 and from what I've heard they are pretty sweet. I have 10,000 fists, The Game (Always reminds me of Triple H), Inside The Fire, Down With The Sickness and Stricken.

If anyone has any suggestions for any other good songs from them, that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Just buy The Sickness, there first album, it's better than anything else they've ever done, the whole album is pretty good from front to back, beginning to end

as for Inside The Fire, the song is about overcoming the temptation of suicide after losing a loved one, how is that bad?

to be honest I really don't like them much anymore, I was huge on them when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I have 10,000 Fists, and the album doesn't quite measure up to my current tastes

to be honest I really don't like them much anymore, I was huge on them when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I have 10,000 Fists, and the album doesn't quite measure up to my current tastes

Both Believe and 10,000 Fists were pretty big letdowns for me, especially Believe, that was just shit IMO

Both Believe and 10,000 Fists were pretty big letdowns for me, especially Believe, that was just shit IMO

I haven't heard anything of theirs past 10,000 fists. It seems to me that the same thing is happening to Disturbed what happened to Papa Roach and Drowning Pool, and because of that, I don't know if I want to here their new stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back