Mr. Sam's Sig Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead. As for the Kofi one, Agrex, I almost made an alright one then managed to fuck it up beyond repair. Twice. That one you have do you?

Nah, I found it on Google. Sam don't pressure yourself, I'm sure you'll do a good job, no rush.

I would like A Beer Money Sig. Storm on one side Roode in the other. On the Top I would like it to say Beer Money and on the bottom I would likeit to say Everyone could use some Beer Money. The Color Scheme doesn't matter to me.

Punkchampion2.png

BlueKennedy.png

Sam, could I use the Kennedy one?

EDIT: Forgot to tell you how kickass these sigs are, nice job.

Great Sigs Sam. I've tried makng my own but was never any good at it. I was wondering if you could make me a Sting Sig. I would like the words to say "It's Still Showtime"

I found this Pic. If its not good enough for you I can find another one. I would like it with some black and blue lettering and background. If its at all possible. I understand that if you cant do it you cant do it but I would appreciate it. I will also give you credt where its due.

sting_280x390_460237a.jpg

Sam, if Possible could you make me a Mr Perfect Sig. I dont have any particular pictures but if you want some i will find some. It doesnt matter what kind it is as long as it says Simply Perfect going across the bottom. (and its legal) No rush and i will give you credit.

Hey Sam, I'm more than in awe of your work on here. If you have some downtime and are just throwing together sigs, I was wondering if you could do one of the Clique. Not NWO, or D-Generation X...you know....Hunter, Shawn, X-Pac (The Kid? Waltman, you know lol), Nash and Hall as Razor and Diesel if need be. I just haven't seen that many sigs of guys that were big in the 90s. Then again, the mid-90s WWF wasn't doing too well. I grew up on that stuff and still enjoy watching those guys, so if you were able to put a sig together of them, even if it's with recent pics of them (excluding a recent pic of Hall because he looks pretty bad last I saw) then I'd be GREATLY appreciative. Thanks.

My computer breaks for two days and I come back to this. Could take a little while... You guys better hope I get too much time on my hands soon.

Love the sigs Uncle Sam, I was wondering if I could use the Black Machismo sig on page 1, although I don't want to come across as an asshole if someone else is using it.

Hey Sam, I was wondering if you could make me Bruiser Brody sig? I thought it would be original, as no one has ever had a sig of him, and he isnt talked about much. Thanks in advance if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back