Move Set Updates (Please Read)

It also isn't uncommon for you to be a massive cock, resist every idea that isn't your own, and then quit at the drop of a hat. When this was being put together I knew you would offer the most resistance. You are starting down the same road that lead to you getting fired last time. WZCW doesn't need Coberer (or Connor Reese, or whatever member of the Stark story you plan on writing for the next month before you quit again) to survive or be interesting, so I've no issue if you get fired again, but when the term #1 of you coming back was to be less of a cunt, you would think you could follow a simple request.

audience.gif

The guy's called Dr Coberer and the move is named after a freaking snake, and it's not exactly uncommon to see wrestlers using others' finishers moves as their signature moves.

But if you absolutely must, change it to a Dos Caras Clutch (and call that the Coberer Clutch).

[YOUTUBE]IxDsWRzc734[/YOUTUBE]

Remove the paint five and replace it with.

YOLO Roll (Rolling Thunder)

and here's a revised 12 moves list

Snapmare then transitions to a drop kick to the face.
Flying Clothesline.
Rolling neck breaker. (the one Anderson and CM Punk use)
Springboard Corkscrew (Into the ring)
Running face buster
Enziguri
Arm drag
Springboard Moonsault
Lift up dropkick
Sunset flip
handspring back elbow
Standing tornado DDT

You will need to change the enziguri.

It also isn't uncommon for you to be a massive cock, resist every idea that isn't your own, and then quit at the drop of a hat. When this was being put together I knew you would offer the most resistance. You are starting down the same road that lead to you getting fired last time. WZCW doesn't need Coberer (or Connor Reese, or whatever member of the Stark story you plan on writing for the next month before you quit again) to survive or be interesting, so I've no issue if you get fired again, but when the term #1 of you coming back was to be less of a cunt, you would think you could follow a simple request.

I'm going to reply to this via PM.

That's been static in the move set since Ricky's inception. I'm not gonna throw a Remix over it, because I'm willing to change it if need be.

It's on other people's lists as well but they are going to need to change it just like you. It's on the common moves list and considering Ricky's character, we will still use the enzuigiri so there is nothing to worry about. You get to add an extra move to your set-list so its a win-win for everybody in this instance.

It's on other people's lists as well but they are going to need to change it just like you. It's on the common moves list and considering Ricky's character, we will still use the enzuigiri so there is nothing to worry about. You get to add an extra move to your set-list so its a win-win for everybody in this instance.

Well if you put it that way my dear sir, I will respectfully change the 'guri and replace it with a springboard snap kick.

Would it be ok to change the one move to a Baisuke Knee? Essentially a flying knee to the face.

Never got word on it but the flying knee is a finisher now so I'll use this instead:

Top Rope Side Thrust Kick

That's fine Ty. You are still welcome to the knee strike as a signature if you wish. The new guy has it, but you guys can share considering that you asked first. We'll make it a rare exception since no one got back to you on it. However, I'll change it to the thrust kick unless you say otherwise.

P.S. I'm sorry Yaz sucks and couldn't get back to you. He only wishes that he could be as good of a creative member as his favorite superior, Kermit.

Cheers man, sorry I didn't realise that you already had the Flying Knee Kick!

Nah all good man, I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon when DBry busted it out against Cena. Once Bryan started using it as a finisher I figured I'd use something else anyway since it'd likely be considered a finisher now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back