Motaste Junk - Stop your brain thinking for 168 seconds

2013-12-20-my-chance.png

Let me tell you a story. Once I spent a day in Sunderland library doing some primary research for my bachelor dissertation. Once I'd got everything I needed I went to a Wetherspoons round the corner for a pint and ham, egg and chips.
Being a stranger in a foreign city, I'd made a point of being as polite as possible to the quite attractive barmaid (she was a solid 7/10), whilst not being overbearing. She, used to the grunting and the bustling one comes to expect from a 'Spoons, seemed genuinely appreciative of my uncommonly good manners despite my commonly average face, and for the remainder of my visit gave me preferential treatment.
In those three quarters of an hour I was sitting there pondering, fantasising like you do, about a life together with this bonny young lady, and how I would initiate such an arrangement.
But I had to get the next Megabus back to Manc, and those daydreams remained just that.

Lee's going to tell me now that Geordies don't come from Sunderland, but y'know, Chinese, Japanese...

Does Manchester not have a library, or was the meal worth travelling for? I can appreciate travelling for a good meal.

Does Manchester not have a library, or was the meal worth travelling for? I can appreciate travelling for a good meal.

Manchester has several libraries, and several good eateries, but none of them have the archives of the Sunderland Daily Echo.

So, on the way home from Geordie Lass' house, and I stop to eat. I have a weird infection at the moment where I have a horrible retching cough, so if I eat too much, I vomit. That just happened on Lewisham High Street, but at the exact moment I was being sick, someone really rudely ran into me after a bus. Suffice to say, I don't imagine they'll be running into anyone ever again.

I took my nephew the cinema a couple of months ago, and the moment it finished he started throwing up, so I had to run through everyone who was leaving into the toilet, by which time he'd pretty much finished. I'm not easily embarrassed but... getting nephew sick on people will do it to you.

So today I'm going out with two men and a woman. I'm pretty sure that all four of us have knocked boots with the woman's ex-girlfriend in the past, so the topic of conversation is sorted.

Every time I see my ex-girlfriend (which is often, she works in the room next to mine) my internal monologue breaks into full Jericho vs Stephanie mode. One day I will deliver it out loud, get sacked, and leave in a blaze of glory.

I could imagine that happening, you should grow your hair first though.

10172729_10152024557641556_2177718782209205208_n.jpg

I realised I haven't regaled you with a ridiculous tale recently, so here's a picture of me dressed as Big Bird alongside Adam Rose's Rabbit and a lesbian dressed like Rifiki from Lion King.

They've printed my message!

Tastycles latest relationship development - getting with Essex girl like totes out of my league and moving to middle east in two months.

She's moving or you're moving? Neither would surprise me.

I'm going nowhere. She lives in Southend, and is shortly moving to "The Southend of the Middle East", Dubai.

I just broke 50kph on my bike, which was tiring. I also went through Charlton, which looked charming at 25 miles per hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back