Most ridiculous Gimmick

Santino. I don't know what to call it, but Santino's current gimmick involving the Cobra.

arachnaman.jpg

arachnaman, arachnaman. Does whatever an arachnaman does

can he sw--

-rest of this song has been copyrighted by marvel-

Mordecai
Naked Mideon
The Butcher/Zodiac
Shark
Renegade
Brian Kendrick's Jedi Knight gimmick in TNA last year

Just Joe

I really didn't see the point of that character at all. Did he do anything else other than walk around and talk to people backstage and say

Wrestler "Whats your name, who are you?

JJ "Joe"

Wrestler "Joe who?"

JJ "Just.....Joe"

Very weird!

He was only good for one thing, just stirring the pot between Angle & HHH during their feud in 2000.

Jay Lethal as Black Machismo.

Getting over imitating someone while not getting over as yourself seems kinda funny in a way

I was reading through this, and I'm suprised no one put down Shark Boy from TNA.All he was, was a skinnier, lamer, and fish version of Stone cold Steve Austin.
I don't even recall him accomplishing anything noteworthy, for god sakes his catch phrase was"Give me a Shell Yeah" smashed two water bottles together and pretty much tried to act like Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Curry Man was no better, however, I would much rather watch him perform then Shark Boy, at least he had charisma and his gimmick wasn't ripped off someone else and and slightly changing it, but its not like its the first time its happened in professional wrestling or probably the last

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back