Mortal Kombat (2011) Fantasy Roster

Chicago1989

Ain't it sleep first then eat?
So far, we've gotten confirmations that popular, legendary characters such as Scorpion and Sub-Zero will be in the Mortal Kombat reboot coming out this year. It's been told that many well-known MK characters from the first 3 MK games will be in the reboot. Not all of them will be in the game, I assume, but just the popular ones will be there. A total of at least 26 characters plus DLC characters is expected in the game.

It's ALSO been told that downloadable characters will be in the game. Maybe we'll see characters from Mortal Kombat 4 and beyond in the game or maybe it'll be brand new characters. Either way, I'm looking forward to see who will be in the game. Here's my fantasy roster for Mortal Kombat.

Confirmed

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Kung Lao
Sonya
Jax
Johnny Cage
Kano
Reptile
Goro
Shang Tsung
Shao Kahn
Kitana
Mileena
Sektor
Cyrax
Nightwolf
Sindel
Jade
Ermac

Should Be Added

Liu Kang
Baraka
Noob Saibot
Smoke
Kabal
Stryker

DLC Characters

Quan Chi
Shinnok
Rain
Havik
Kenshi
Fujin
Reiko
Tanya​

That's a total of 26 characters and the DLC as well. Come up with who do you wanna see in the next MK game and why they should be added?

They definitely should replace Ermac or Shao Khan with Liu Kang. Idk many people who actually played as them. Perhaps make Ermac a DLC. And Baraka should be in it as well. He was in that over-produced trailer last year fighting Johnny Cage.

They definitely should replace Ermac or Shao Khan with Liu Kang. Idk many people who actually played as them. Perhaps make Ermac a DLC. And Baraka should be in it as well. He was in that over-produced trailer last year fighting Johnny Cage.

Do you mean the "Mortal Kombat Rebirth" trailer where Baraka kills Johnny Cage?

But anyways, I do think Baraka should be and probably will be in the game. He's been included in many MK games such as the Vs. DC Universe game recently, which shows how valuable he is. I can't really think why they wouldn't include Baraka in ANY MK game. He's one of the coolest and one of the most aggressive characters. One of the best bad guys...

No Li Mei? I'm not happy. Li Mei was my favorite character in Armageddon. She was quick, she had solid combos that were easy to you, and she was hot as hell to boot.

Seriously, they're putting like everyone in there except a few bosses and a few Outworld characters... what is this malarkey?

No Li Mei? I'm not happy. Li Mei was my favorite character in Armageddon. She was quick, she had solid combos that were easy to you, and she was hot as hell to boot.

Seriously, they're putting like everyone in there except a few bosses and a few Outworld characters... what is this malarkey?

Well, I personally don't wanna see too many sub-bosses like Motaro, Kintaro, Moloch, etc. if that's what you mean. It kills the whole sub-boss gimmick. There should only be one and it should be the challenging Goro.

Li Mei could be a DLC character for all I know :shrug:. I'm not a big fan of her's but maybe she can add variety as far as the female fighters go...

this game is shaping up to be great. with the addition of Kratos- the MK universe is bout to get fucked up. his moves & character fit in perfect to the MK lifestyle. & cant wait to see the fatalaties.

i think that if they are going to run with the 'alternate' storyline like they are, it should change some of the characters up. thats probably why some people havent been confirmed yet. possible surprises or maybe costume changes.

either way its going to be crazy.

Not exactly sure where you got your confirmed list from but from what I've seen in the past both Baraka and Liu Kang are in the game. Personally I could do without Nightwolf being in the game, he was never really a character I enjoyed, I'd replace him with Smoke, quite possibly cyborg Smoke since Cyrax and Sektor are in the game.

I don't think Noob Saibot should be in the game though, maybe as DLC later down the road, you know considering as how it's the original Sub-Zero. Then again they are going with an alternate storyline, so who knows.

[YOUTUBE]wbwALe_qBaY[/YOUTUBE]

This, this is a huge win for Sony. It's old news, sure, but the fact that Sony gets an exclusive character, and Microsoft won't be getting one is enough to sway me to buy the PS3 version of this game. Landing Sony's franchise character is a big win. Kratos moves units like few other characters in gaming.

As far as the official roster, I don't know how you can possibly have a Mortal Kombat game without Liu Kang. The man is essentially the face of the franchise. I don't enjoy him, but he's a staple. Any of the original 7 should be in this thing for a proper reboot.

I'm a fan of the original trilogy, so a boat load of those characters will work for me.

[YOUTUBE]wbwALe_qBaY[/YOUTUBE]

This, this is a huge win for Sony. It's old news, sure, but the fact that Sony gets an exclusive character, and Microsoft won't be getting one is enough to sway me to buy the PS3 version of this game. Landing Sony's franchise character is a big win. Kratos moves units like few other characters in gaming.

As far as the official roster, I don't know how you can possibly have a Mortal Kombat game without Liu Kang. The man is essentially the face of the franchise. I don't enjoy him, but he's a staple. Any of the original 7 should be in this thing for a proper reboot.

I'm a fan of the original trilogy, so a boat load of those characters will work for me.

Yeah, I guess you can say that Kratos fits in perfectly in the MK world. He's got the look, attitude, marketability, and combat skills that fits in right more than anyone right now.

Liu Kang obviously has to be in the game. Like you said, you can't have an MK game without him. He's almost the "Ryu of Mortal Kombat". Shao Kahn I'm getting tired of. He's almost always the main boss in the Mortal Kombat games and he's not that interesting. He had his time A LONG TIME AGO. I think it's time we get a more aggressive, evil, and interesting antagonist in this day and age instead of a generic, ruthless tyrant.

I can also add Liu Kang, Noob Saibot, and Baraka into the confirmed list as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back