Mortal Kombat!!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
[YOUTUBE]is33FDaqID0&feature=fvhr[/YOUTUBE]

The idea is to have this game for sale this holiday season. At first it seemed highly unlikely due to how the game was pretty far from completion. However after seeing how well the game looks I'd say it can be done. So after seeing this trailer, what are your thoughts on the upcoming Mortal Kombat game? (yet to be titled) No plot has been hinted yet. The game seems to go back to the 2D style in the sense of how the characters move and act. The Fatalities are present. Opinions? For me, the game looks epic. Nothing like the older 3D one's. It seems like it will bring back that old school feel of the Mortal Kombat franchise.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1098513p1.html
Everything known about the game right there.

I've always been a big fan of the MK series, and this appears to be a reinvention of it. I'm interested to see how certain characters' storylines and traits are changed in this new addition, and I'm of course excited about the new fatalities. Hopefully this can be a return to form for the series and should be a fun game.

Looks kick ass to me. I never liked the 3D Mortal Kombat's, they just never appealed to me. It's good to see them go back to the roots. As for the fatalities... it'll be good to see the violence back in MK. (Remember DC vs MK? HEROIC Brutalities and CRAPPY Fatalities?)

Also, I hope since Sektor's in it, Cyrax will be too. Maybe Smoke? I don't see Noob Saibot being in it, but regardless though, I'll definitely be reserving it.

Hey Yo!

Finally, Mortal Kombat has listened to us as fans, and brought back the core elements that made it so great and recognised as the greatest fighting game ever (Mortal Kombat Trilogy that is), back to 2D which is a good move, very fluid and fast gameplay which is also good, kick ass deadky fatalities which what i have been itching for. Ed Boon has said he wants around 26 characters which is EPIC adn he said they will be chosen from the first three Mortal Kombat games which is super EPIC. So fuck yeah i cant wait for this to be released it just looks right.....did i mention they have modelled the insides of characters, so you can literally see someone's ribs crack with this feature called X-Ray attck so yay for MK. Big Win cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back