Monster Mash

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pet Shop Boy

Big Daddy V vs Kane vs Khali vs Mark Henry

Next weeks main event on ECW. This is going to be funny as fuck, none of these guys can wrestle, only Kane can sell, so it is just going to be 4 big guys throwing punches at each other for 10 minutes and not selling them at all. Talk about a clusterfuck, I can't wait for this match, this could actualy be the worse match of all time so it will be a moment of history. Seriously though why are any of these 4 even in the WWE, please explain I am confussed.

cuz they are monsters, and from the looks of it thats all WWE depends on to carry them nowadays

and yes, i dont know why but im excitied to be able to watch a match that will be terrible, lol... i know im gonna have a good laugh, this match will have to be carried by kane, damn... kane must be pissed... wasnt ECW suppose to be about new talent??... damn bring some guys from OVW in! wth.. they get guys to train in OVW when they're like 20, but they only go to WWE when they're 30 lol... must be an intense training huh, and look at the gems we got from it, batista! wow...

The only way this could be funnier is if it also involved Batista, Umaga, and Snitsky. How much do you wanna bet that all four guys fall over at the same time and practically break the turnbuckles? Lol.

I'd love it if they saw how awful these guys wrestle and decided to can 2 of them (cough*Khali and Henry*cough). Kane's not as good as he used to be and I think he needs his mask/shirt/hair back, but he's still got some fire in him, and as far as BDV goes, put a shirt on the guy and tone him down a little and he's not too bad when used sparingly.

I would have to say this is not gonna be a Light Weight Division match but it has potential to a good match as well as being a terrible match maybe if they knock out Khali leave it to Kane, Big Daddy V, and Mark Henry and make the Stipulation that losers have to put on something of the fans choice at Cyber Sunday!! lol a reach but hey they say "anything can happen in the WWE"

i think the amount of weight in the ring is going to be a problem like i no the ring is big but thoes guys are truely big in stature and if there all gonna be in at the same time there well lol what am i saying none really do high flying moves but i think wwe should of took a page from tna and made a monster ball match

make it extreme rules then at least khali and henry don't have to 'wrestle'. and let kane win it - he's the only one with any actual ability in the ring and he's been made to job to khali so often he deserves a good push for some gold.

Wow that's an interesting main event to say the least. First question... Can the ring handle Mark Henry and Khali in the same ring? Second question... who will get injured, cause with a match like this it's bound to happen? Third question... Who will win... I pick Big Daddy V

this seems like something that SCi Fi wanted, a scifi monster mash on the night before halloween... oh well, its no worse than having the miz on for 20 min every week, what a joke.

So Mark Henry won.....and the point of this is.....???

If Kane would've won, I'd assume that they're finally going to switch him over to ECW and give him a title push, possibly taking the title from Morrison when he eventually takes it from Punk.

So Mark Henry won.....and the point of this is.....???

I was wondering the same thing myself

If Kane would've won, I'd assume that they're finally going to switch him over to ECW and give him a title push, possibly taking the title from Morrison when he eventually takes it from Punk.

I could defenitely see Kane on ECW the problem is hes defenitely on the decline career wise and I dont know how many good matches he has left in him. Although Kane is a good draw and gets a decent pop still hes just not got enough left in him for another world title reign.

One of the main reasons I'd move Kane over to ECW is because he's a vet and they were looking for someone to keep things in line over there with Benoit, but we all know how that turned out. Plus, with Kane out of the title picture on Smackdown, it leaves room for more well-rounded guys (ala Morrison for example) to switch over and help balance out the roster. Smackdown's title picture now consists of five huge guys (Undertaker, Batista, Kane, Khali, Henry), one little guy (Mysterio), one average guy (Finlay) and one of the most well rounded and workable guys out there (Edge). You can't have too may matches where Mysterio's against Henry, for example, cause it isn't believable. The more well-rounded guys you have, the more matches you can make, so its more exciting. You put Kane on ECW, release Khali, and put someone else on Smackdown (say, Burke to replace MVP's slot and move MVP up to main event status) then you can give Kane his much needed reward for all his services plus he isn't buried and new talent can start working out the kinks in their system. Burke isn't going anywhere on ECW as we can see, but if he was in the US title scene over on Smackdown, he may have a good feud with Hardy or Palumbo or something instead of wrestling Nunzio and whoever that no-name was last night.

This match lived up to all the hype, all the suspense, all the passion.. This match pitted 4 of the most lousy, fat, lanky, gay, sweaty pieces of crap I have ever seen in the same ring. The question... who was the biggest turd of them all? One by one the turds fell, the clusterufck was bigger than anyone can imagine, there is yet a word to describe how big a clusteruck the match was. It did not disapoint, as the biggest crappest turd ever in history MArk Henry won. I laughed when I saw him celebrate to his cool music, and thought to myself it will be a long, long, long time before I see a match as bad as that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back