Monday Night Raw - 24/4 - Somebody's Gonna Get Dumpstered!

Really crap show, lMO.
With both Roman and Brock not present, I just can't understand why they clump up Rollins, Balor and Joe into a single segment when they should be finding ways to build those guys up to actually matter.

Clearly, WWE are in a holding pattern till after Payback. Pity, either Roman or Braun has to come out the loser on Sunday night which will cause unneccessary loss of momentum going forward. Poor booking, lMO, as those two should have only met again in a Universal/World title match at a major PPV event.

Really crap show, lMO.
With both Roman and Brock not present, I just can't understand why they clump up Rollins, Balor and Joe into a single segment when they should be finding ways to build those guys up to actually matter.

Clearly, WWE are in a holding pattern till after Payback. Pity, either Roman or Braun has to come out the loser on Sunday night which will cause unneccessary loss of momentum going forward. Poor booking, lMO, as those two should have only met again in a Universal/World title match at a major PPV event.

I'm almost positive that Braun is going over Sunday. That serves a couple purposes.A: It builds Braun to get fed to Brock, and B: It will be used to start a Roman "redemption" storyline, so he can eventually go over Brock.

I'm almost positive that Braun is going over Sunday. That serves a couple purposes.A: It builds Braun to get fed to Brock, and B: It will be used to start a Roman "redemption" storyline, so he can eventually go over Brock.

Ye, rumours also seem to suggest the same. And since they Are facing off even though I dont agree with it, a Braun loss would hurt him worse.

I just find it sad that Roman retires Taker once and for all just to lose his very next match(pinned or otherwise). It cheapens the whole, "This is my Yard now" schtick, especially when you consider he is a Face-Tweener type character. Thus, a 'redemption angle' will definitely fall flat to the sheer frustration of all legit Roman Reigns fans, myself included.

Also, at this point, if WWE really wants to establish more full-timers, step one would be to let Braun defeat Brock for the Universal belt at SummerSlam, and maybe instead build Roman towards ending Brock Lesnar's career at Mania 33(assuming he won't resign his supposedly expiring contract).

Your thoughts, Bacon?

Ye, rumours also seem to suggest the same. And since they Are facing off even though I dont agree with it, a Braun loss would hurt him worse.

I just find it sad that Roman retires Taker once and for all just to lose his very next match(pinned or otherwise). It cheapens the whole, "This is my Yard now" schtick, especially when you consider he is a Face-Tweener type character. Thus, a 'redemption angle' will definitely fall flat to the sheer frustration of all legit Roman Reigns fans, myself included.

Also, at this point, if WWE really wants to establish more full-timers, step one would be to let Braun defeat Brock for the Universal belt at SummerSlam, and maybe instead build Roman towards ending Brock Lesnar's career at Mania 33(assuming he won't resign his supposedly expiring contract).

Your thoughts, Bacon?
This has to be the best idea for them I've heard.

Your thoughts, Bacon?

That would make sense, but I don't think Brock will be retiring this time around. He gets paid vast sums of money for relatively little work. That's right up his alley.

Really crap show, lMO.

Don't you know that unless your name is Roman Reigns you don't matter and you'll never be viewed as a star to the old man and his beaver friend?

On a side side note, is everybody ready for THE A show, Smackdown!?

That would make sense, but I don't think Brock will be retiring this time around. He gets paid vast sums of money for relatively little work. That's right up his alley.

Yep. I too doubt he will leave and given how things are run, with Cena and Orton now becoming PTs, I doubt Vince would let Brock leave so easily given his current age.

That said, WWE are practically in to their last wave of viable Top Part Time stars now(OVW trio minus Batista). Thus, I hope they realise that the time has come to elevate multiple guys in huge ways within the next year.

Yep. I too doubt he will leave and given how things are run, with Cena and Orton now becoming PTs, I doubt Vince would let Brock leave so easily given his current age.

That said, WWE are practically in to their last wave of viable Top Part Time stars now(OVW trio minus Batista). Thus, I hope they realise that the time has come to elevate multiple guys in huge ways within the next year.

It's hard to elevate a bunch of guys, when a majority of them lack the charisma and image necessary to attain the level of starpower that the OVW group had.

The WWE was built on the backs of larger than life men with larger than life personalities. Somewhere along the line they kinda forgot about that, though the recent Strowman and Corbin pushes seem like they're heading in the right direction again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back