MMA December - All We Want For Christmas is Bisping's Two Front Teeth

[YOUTUBE]5rhOzViS3AQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'm stoked on this fight much more than Lesnar/Overeem tbh.

Beyond excited for Cowboy vs Nate, I'll be surprised if it isnt fight of the year. Don FTW

Fight of the Year? I don't know man. It would have to be better then both Edgar/Maynard fights and most of all it would have to be better then Rua/Hendo which was FOTY in my opinion.

Can't wait until tomorrow. Funny that I was on UFC.com looking at the the videos and noticed Jon Fitch is on this card. Had no idea.

I was just on ESPN and just noticed as well. His fight is obviously getting no hype compared to the other two, and will probably take down and lay on Hendricks the whole fight, just like his other ones. Hendricks does have pretty strong wrestling, and if he can keep the fight standing he CAN win. I just don't see it happening against Fitch.

Side note, I haven't really been active on these threads as I have been off doing my own thing. Jon, I know you have been seeing them on Twitter and I don't know if you have been listening, but I figure it is MMA related so I will drop by and see if anyone cares to listen.

I write for several websites now and I have an MMA show if people want to listen in. Today we are interviewing Marcus Brimage and Gerald "Hurricane" Harris.

Here are some past guests we've had.

FIGHTERS:
Miesha Tate
Michael Chandler
Eliot Marshall
Ronda Rousey
Nam Phan
Mike Massenzio
Bryan Caraway
Joey Beltran

MMA MEDIA
Alex Donno
Mike Chiappetta

MISC.
Punkass (TapouT clothing creator and CEO)
Jon Anik

Here's the link if you guys want to listen.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile3.aspx?userurl=sportsatworkradio2

After some thought, I'm confident in saying Overeem will defeat Lesnar. Personally, however, I'd like to see Brock win.

I am backing Fitch, but I could definitely see Hendricks winning. He is a tough, very well rounded fighter. His wrestling is arguably on par, and maybe even better then Fitch's, and lets not forget the long layoff for Fitch. I could certainly see Hendricks winning, and not in fluke fashion.

I don't think I can see Hendricks winning, he's definitely a tough fight for Fitch and he's got some killer wrestling and hands but that grinding style of Fitch's will keep him on his back. Fitch with a dirty UD.

21lio47.gif

This is a different Brock Lesnar than we have ever witnessed, 295 pounds of pure anger and rage. May god be with you, Overeem.

I can honestly say i've never been more excited for any entertainment event in my life. Nothing comes close to the anticipation i'm feeling right now.

Fedor and Aoki both looked great. I'm very happy for them.

All in all, not a bad night of MMA for me personally. Everybody who I wanted to win actually won.

It's nice to see Fedor on his way back to attempt to re-establish himself as the #1 Heavyweight Can Crusher in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back