Miz's WWE Championship Reign- Fun Facts

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
At the moment, Miz is ranked 24th in days as WWE Champion, which is the 7th longest of of all Superstars that have only one reign. Assuming he is still champion after Raw, he'll become 23rd (also becoming the 6th longest with one reign)and by the next episode, he'll be 22nd having past Eddie Guererro and Edge.

At 133 days, Miz's first reign as WWE Champion has surpassed every reign of The Rock, Edge, Batista, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, and all but one of Steve Austin's in length. Assuming he survives Raw with the belt, he will also pass all of The Undertaker's reigns in length.

He's also the first man to pin John Cena in a one on one match and the first to pin him in the main event at Wrestlemania.

Safe to say he isn't a transitional champ?

He's also never won a match on PPV using the same method whilst champion:

TLC: Put Orton through a table
Royal Rumble: Won after Punk nailed the GTS on Orton
Elimination Chamber: Won via Skull Crushing Finale
WrestleMania: Won after Rock Bottom from the Rock

So Roman Polanski's at it again?

Fucking brilliant.

100% of Cena nation are currently attending to butt hurt wounds after last nights main event.

I'm more upset with Rock beating the shit out of Miz than Cena. I expected him to screw Cena, but making the WWE champion look like a chump is pointless except to get a cheap pop for The Rock, a guy who is leaving anyway. Fucking stupid.

I have no problem with Miz getting buried, that's hardly new. What it destroyed was any speculation over The Rock's face/heel alignment, which could have been interesting. Though it would have been nice to have the winner of the main event standing tall at the end of the pay-per-view instead of the host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back