Interesting Stat on the WWE Championship

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
If Miz retains at Elimination Chamber (which he will) it will be the longest WWE Title reign since HHH back in 2008. The length of Miz's title reign when he sets that mark: 92 days. The WWE Title hasn't had a title reign barely over three months in nearly three years.

92 days? WOW! Not long ago that was a called a "paper champ" or "transitional champ" and now it's called "longest champion in 3 years"? :confused:

It helps the Miz in the long run, i hate it when people call the Miz mediocre or a bad champion, the title is doing what it was there to do in the first place what most titles are there for in the first place to position talent in there various spots.

You want to move a champ to midcard you give them the IC/Us championship and solidify them by their title reign.

You want to make a main eventer that will eventually become one of the companies biggest heels you give them the wwe title and let them run with the damn thing.

I'm glad Miz is getting a long run with the companies top belt the guy worked his ass off for it and the reign has given the WWE as much press as it would have had with John Cena

I could fact check that on Wikipedia in about two minutes. Of all the things to accuse an administrator of a wrestling forum of wasting time over, you pick this?

I miss when I liked the choice of WWE Champion. So, um, Sheamus. Yeah. Sheamus. Well, that's not too bad.

Does it really matter? When Cena and Orton had long reigns people were always pissed and complaining, especially Cena's.

However it is alarming that a champion hasn't been crowned longer than 3 months. But given the history of Cena and Orton I really don't mind it. I think Miz is overdue for a championship loss right about now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back