Mini Scott Steiner...AKA Petey Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
From TNA.com
“Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner and “The Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams teamed up to take on The Rock N’ Rave Infection. During the broadcast, Steiner took saw his opportunity to take possession of both Feast Or Fired briefcases and left Williams to fend for himself. However, when Williams tried to stop Steiner from leaving, Steiner smashed him with one of the cases �" leading to the win for the Rock N’ Rave Infection.

Anyone else find these two comical together? I sure do. I think with the whole Petey Williams doing “The Maple Leaf Muscle” in a way doing the same poses and moves that steiner does is great and Petey plays it so well. I think having them still with their briefcases just adds to the comicalness as they are trying to work together but each time Scott tries to steal Petey's briefcase and Petey ends up paying for it by losing a match or getting knocked up side the head with his own briefcase. I do however see this lasting for awhile maybe till Lockdown where they battle for the briefcases, but anyways you look at it have Petey as Mini Scott is hilarious.

Actully I read that Petey is suppose to be WWE's version of Chris Masters only without the Stariods. Though Petey and Steiner is always funny because it is like he's trying to be Scott [Only better looking...lol.] Because he's getting to be self-absorb like Scott is with himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back