Mickie James/Alexis Laree sig

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
My last request was stupid so ignore. But if somebody wouldn't mind creating a Mickie James/Alexis Laree sig I will be forever grateful. No limitations [expect for the WZ sig rules] & I will pay back the favour with something I guess. The least I can do is rep, sig credit & endorsment!

Please & thankyou for whoever creates one.

Here ya go...

mickie.jpg

I was looking at your other request a few hours ago (TBP one), and didn't notice this thread until after I made the sig. I didn't want the sig to go to waste, so figured i'd post.

tbp2.png

Hope it's alright.

But if you want, I can still make a Mickie James sig in a similar style.

I was looking at your other request a few hours ago (TBP one), and didn't notice this thread until after I made the sig. I didn't want the sig to go to waste, so figured i'd post.

tbp2.png

Hope it's alright.

But if you want, I can still make a Mickie James sig in a similar style.

Let me get this straight... you make sigs too???

Rebecca, you are my favourite new poster.

How about that for a quote in your signature???

If you want to make a Mickie James sig then ohkay. I will be forever grateful.

[115]FalKon;1309039 said:
Let me get this straight... you make sigs too???

Rebecca, you are my favourite new poster.

How about that for a quote in your signature???

If you want to make a Mickie James sig then ohkay. I will be forever grateful.

Not sure if you want a bigger Mickie fan than you being your new favorite poster ;D

I'll get started on the Mickie sig btw, I would get some pics from her Alexis Laree days in it, but the quality of most of the images online suck because they're in JPG format. But yeah, will have it ready for tommorow sometime if that's okay.

Not sure if you want a bigger Mickie fan than you being your new favorite poster ;D

I'll get started on the Mickie sig btw, I would get some pics from her Alexis Laree days in it, but the quality of most of the images online suck because they're in JPG format. But yeah, will have it ready for tommorow sometime if that's okay.

Take your time, no rush. Thankyou for your help. If you need anything in return, like rep, just ask! Thankyou so much

Hope it's alright. Did two versions, one w/ a more blue-ish tone to it, and the other, well, with not a blue-ish tone, even though they kind of still look the same, there's a bit of a subtle differenece. Anyway..

MickieJamesSig.png

MickieJamessig2.png

If you want anything changed, like text or w/e, just ask :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back