Mick Foley in the Hall of Fame ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinistryofDeath89

CM Perfection
In my opinion Mick Foley, Mankind , Cactus Jack, Dude Love. They all should be in the hall of fame, Mick foley has had a great career in ECW & WCW & WWF/E. And in my opinion mick foley is the most extreme wrestler I ever seen in my 16 years of watching the WWE, he is the true hardcore legend and he has held a good few belt's. The WWF title, Hardcore title, tag team titles , ECW title etc. And he has formed one of the greatest tag teams in the WWE's history ( Rock & Sock connection). and he has and some rememberable matches as well the famous Hell in a Cell match against the Undertaker, The I Quit match against the Rock, Street fight & Hell in a Cell matches against HHH, Hardcore match against Randy Orton etc.

And as we all know his announcing job wasn't working out too well". So he allowed his contract with WWE to expire on September 1, 2008 and quietly left the company. And then went to TNA

So my question to you is do you think Mick Foley will ever be in the WWE Hall of Fame.???

There's no question he resereves to be in it but will vince allow him to be in his Hall of Fame

Your thoughts please :lmao:

He'll be the headline HOF inductee within the next couple of years. Possibly even next year. The Rock will be in town for the next ceremony so they'll either induct him or I can see him inducting Foley.

Foley will be gone from TNA soon enough. That place has killed his career just like it has almost everybody else. Foley will be smart enough to realise that.

Separate inductions for the four faces of Foley, smashing idea.

A THOUSAND time YES!! Apart from becoming a remarkable and reliable performer in the Attitude Era, he also revolutionized the idea of "Hardcore". Whether you are a fan of hardcore or not, you have to give him, Funk, and Abdullah the credit for developing something new. Not to mention that he was a multiple time champion and has given WWE the most jaw dropping moment against Undertaker at KOTR Hell in a Cell.

Its not a question of if, Its a question of when.
Mick Foley defines legend, and he's put his body out on the line for the sport to the point I'm surprised he's still walking and alive. He definitely deserves to head a class.

this is not even a debate, Mick Foley belongs to the hall of fame. This guy has given a lot, much more than he probably should have to this business, specially to the WWE. There is no way he don`t get inducted, just no way.

mick foleys going into the hall of fame no doubt in my mind.

just wait for him to leave tna. and when both he and flair leave theyl both go back to wwe.

micks career in tna (shakes head). co owner of tna and network executive. sound familiar in a way. cough *wwf commissioner * cough

then the EV 2 storyline. ecw is dead theres no point in constantly reviving it.

then the lame ass feud with abyss.

so yea i can see him leaving pretty soon and the moment he leaves. HALL OF FAME. im pretty sure the rock'll make it happen.

Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods? Of course, Mick Foley should go into the Hall of Fame. There is no question. His induction is a complete no-brainer.

And not to be "that guy" but Mick never won the ECW title. He accomplished a lot in his storied career, but he was never ECW champion.

He'll go in. He left WWE on outstanding terms and WWE even plugged his book even while he worked for another company and had an interview with him on their website. Vince donated $100K to Mick's charity of choice RAINN and Vince has never said anything bad about Foley...so once Foley is done with TNA....WWE will open their arms wide and welcome him back without prejudice.

Theoretically Foley should go into the WWE Hall of Fame, but heres the problem he's currently in bed with the enemy down in Florida working for TNA. I never understood why Foley didn't stay with the WWE as an announcer or on a Legends contract like Nash and Booker T. He doesn't add anything to TNA, he also has no business wrestling at this point in his career either.

If Vince is willing to look past Foley's last few years with TNA then he should at some point be inducted into the Hall of Fame. That being said there is really no reason to rush it. Foley could be inducted in the 5-10 years and it would be perfectly ok. The same with the Rock, he doesn't need to be in the Hall of Fame yet but for some reason he's suppose to be the big name for next year.

I could see it at WM30...

sad thing about when he works for TNA, out promoting his book, he was still acknowledged as "WWE Legend Mick Foley"

Foley will eventually be in the WWE Hall of Fame. It won't happen until he's no longer associated with TNA, but it will eventually take place.

Aside from the fact that Foley had a great career in the WWE, he's still on good terms with them. Sure, he's butted heads with Vince McMahon a few times but that's just par for the course. Can you imagine working for Vince for over a decade without arguing with him now and then?

Since Foley has been part of TNA, I can't recall ever hearing him or reading about him taking a cheap shot at WWE. It seems to be a fairly popular thing for the bigger names in TNA, who happen to be former WWE and/or WCW wrestlers, to do that but Foley never has to my knowledge. I think it's further reinforced when the WWE actually plugged Foley's latest book on Raw when it came out many months ago.

As shown by my user name, I am a very big fan of Mick Foley's wrestling work, from WWE, WCW, ECW and TNA. If TNA is smart, they will let WWE buy them out and give their talent over. Just imagine The Motor City Machine Guns facing, say, Slater & Gabriel or Big Show & Kane. This might lead to the HOF induction coming sooner. I predict Mick Foley will leave TNA within the next 2 years.

Of course Mick will be in the Hall of Fame. It's still to think he won't. Even though he's down in TNA, that doesn't matter & it shouldn't. WWE still promoted his last book despite he was in TNA, I think they even had Foley on the website.

Mick Foley is right at home in the hall of fame. The guy is a legend just for all the hardcore matches he's had. I honestly don't know anyone who could have possibly taken so much damage to their body still making it through all of that sane or even accept participating in such matches.

I see Foley returning to the WWE sometime this year. I mean they have Rock, Austin and other stars from the attitude era making appearances. Aside from his in ring accomplishments he had numerious best selling autobiographies with "Have a Nice Day" "Foley is Good", and "Hardcore Diaries". They need some big names who are alive and are on good terms with the WWE to be part of the Hall of Fame and Foley will be one of them.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Of course Mick Foley is going to be in the WWE hall of fame, hell he should already be in it right now. Mick Foley not being in the WWE hall of fame would be a good indication that Vince Mcmahon went insane. Everybody goes to the WWE hall of fame sooner than later, it would take being a convicted pedophile or pulling a Chris Benoit for a wrestler to never enter the WWE hall of fame

Just read his books... He put his life, heart and soul into wrestling and there's no doubt in my mind he should be inducted into the hof. He may have not been the mist technical wrestler but he put his body in the line and gave it 100 percent in every match. He has a huge list of matches that are classics that will live on forever... And yes he left tna recently.. In a quote he stated his dislike for the company and conpared a tna house show to his empty arena match with the rock... Loooooool FOLEY IS GOD

He is gone from TNA now, so that frees him up for induction to the HOF in the near future.

Foley is a sure-fire entry, the fans have always loved him, he was a major player during the WWE's hottest period and won several World Titles. He was involved in plenty of the most famous matches in the company's history and has remained around the company making regular guest appearances and wrestling the odd match since he officially retired as a full-time wrestler in 2000.

He did so much, and put his body on the line so many times for the WWE that the fans respect the hell out of the guy. Him winning the world title was one of the all-tme greatest "feel good" moments in WWE history. Not to mention the HIAC with 'Taker, the I Quit match with Rock and the Street Fight at the 2000 RR with HHH are classic WWE, showing Foley at his very best.

I would be VERY shocked if we do not see Mick Foley in the HOF in the next 2 or 3 years.

Not even a doubt in the world he will be in, besides wrestling he is a critically acclaimed author, and he has done so much charity work for the RAINN foundation, he is just a good PR guy to have around. He is also my favorite wrestler ever so I am biased

He will be in the HOF. Why not? The man is a legend. He gave blood, sweat and part of his ear for wrestling. I would hope either Terry Funk or Rocky to induct him in the next few or so years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back