Michaels Best Match

j.beaner

Occasional Pre-Show
Srry if its been done, i know his best moments thread has been done. But everybodys saying HBK is the greatest In ring preformer of all time. And i really dont disagree, so what are Some of his best matches

Id say mine is perhaps His two matches against Undertaker at wrestlemania But, that is just scratching the surface of the hall of fame career. Hes also made some great matches with Shelton Benjamin, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, John Cena, Scott Hall, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Chris Jericho And Others.

In your opinion what is Shawn Michaels Best match?

But everybody's saying HBK is the greatest In ring performer of all time.[/B]

That is completely true.

But my favourite match was HBK vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25 . I loved it because it kept me at the edge of my seat . Like , how many finishers were in that ?

I actually thought to myself , "Wow , maybe the streak will end ?" (Obviously not , because as much as I love Shawn Michaels , I would hate for The Undertaker to lose his streak .)

He said it himself , Wrestlemania 25 . Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker was his perfect/near perfect match . (Said in the the Shawn Michaels: My Journey DVD .)

But wow, this man , The Heartbreak Kid , has alot of good matches .

1. Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25
2. Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 12
3. Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania 21
4. Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon at Wrestlemania 10
5. Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26
^ LOL , I think that his best matches were at Wrestlemania. (Plus , these are my top 5.)

*NOTE: This is my opinion , don't hate on it or tell me I'm stupid please .

I would say his best match was against Triple h at Summerslam 2002. It had a great story behind it saying Shawn hasn't wrestled in years and wasn't sure he was ready. But the unsancation showed so much emotion so and hate for each other that it was a 5 star match imo.

Best Match? There's a lot to pick from. Because it's a little too difficult I'm going to go with my favourite HBK match. That would be:

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H from SummerSlam 2002.

This match was brutal, this match was vicious, this match was great. They used the weapons when necessary and didn't overkill it. That being said, what really makes this match stand out is the fact that this was Shawn Michaels’ first match in over 4 years! He came back and there wasn't the slightest bit of ring rust on him. He looked good and he kicked ass. It was a great match on a great PPV!

I think his best match has to be his series with the Undertaker. The first ever Hell in a Cell is the best and the greatest HIAC match. The match had everything, story telling, nice plot and it had a big fall from Michaels from top of the cage. The ending was awesome with Kane coming out and Tombstoing The Undertaker.

I m a huge HBK fan, and imo he is the best in square circle. As a in ring performer no one can even touch HBK. So it is very hard to pick just one match as his very best but if i have to then i will go with HBK Vs Kurt Angle at WM21.The match itself had a great story behind it as Angle saying that Hbk took all the spotlight from him when he one a gold medal for US in Olympics but only thing that was talked about was Hbk's performance at 96's Wm.And the match itself told a great story, had some great mat wrestling,technicality and some fancy high flying from HBK.

Honorable mentions (not in any order) :-
HBK vs UT WM25,Wm26,HITC
HBK Vs Bret Hart WM 13
HBK vs Razor WM10
HBK vs HHH Summerslam 2002
HBk vs Y2J Wm 19
HBk vs John Cena Raw England 2007
HBK vs Shalten Raw 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics