*MERGED* WWE Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Way Out 2007 from memory. Superstars from Raw and ECW appeared on it though, but it was meant to be a Smackdown Pay Per View.

Does anyone know the time-table for Orton's return? I see a lot of people putting him in upcoming angles...but it doesn't seem like he's been out for enough time.

WZ reported that he wasn't hurt as badly as previously thought and had been cleared by the doctors so I'm assuming that he's just waiting for creative to send him in.

Does anyone know the time-table for Orton's return? I see a lot of people putting him in upcoming angles...but it doesn't seem like he's been out for enough time.

Well, Randy has said in an interview that the injury wasn't as bad as the doctors originally thought and also they were using some magnet technology or whatever that helps set the bone in place thus speeding things up a bit.

And as for Rey, well I read once that he wasn't completely healed yet, and was experiencing some twinges or whatever, don't know how true it is, so they're just giving him an extra rest. Either that or WWE doesn't have shit for him at the moment.

O.k a bit of an old skool question...

Back in the days of the attitde era when stone cold was ran over was it always ment to be rikishi who ran him over or did wwe just pull his name out of a hat?! it never worked for me, and I heard that kennedy was ment to be vinces son but they changed it due to him being injured/suspended and thought if it was the same thing with the stone cold story?

How old is MVP?

TIMOSTAG:

I dont know if it planned or if it was luck of the draw, but Triple H told us that, He let Kishi dance into our heart's, If kishi ran over Stone Cold, so take how ever you want.

How old is MVP?

TIMOSTAG:

I dont know if it planned or if it was luck of the draw, but Triple H told us that, He let Kishi dance into our heart's, If kishi ran over Stone Cold, so take how ever you want.

Montel Vontavious Porter is 34 years old. Turning 35 years old this year.

When did Kurt Angle start using the ankle lock in WWE?

I'm not completely certain but I can't remember him using it before his feud with Benoit in 2001. He couldn't have used it till well into 2000, because it had been Ken Shamrock's fiisher until he left in late 99. As I said, I'm not certain.

I was watching the rocks new dvd and they showed a clip of him mocking stone cold for saying what, in a real whiny voice wha wha wha what?

Anybody have a link for that whole promo? youtube or otherwise!

Thanks!

There was never a match between them. Mick did put Angle through a bit of hell as commissioner, but I don't ever remember there being a big match between the two. Angle showed up as Foley was in the last year of his full time career so there never realy was enough time for one.

Have Taker and Michaels ever been in a feud?

Er Yeah.If you remember the first hell in a cell was between them(the idea was Shawn kept running away from taker thus taker making a chamber of horros which he could not escape from.Also their match at the Royal Rumble where Michaels injured his back.So easily to answer your question-Yes.

Have Taker and Michaels ever been in a feud?

Yes. Incidently it was in a match with The Undertaker that Michaels had his back problem start up in. I believe it was the Casket Match between the two at The Royal Rumble in 1998. But yes they have feuded before.

How many ppvs did the invasion angle cover? Let me define it better, besides the 'invasion' ppv, what following ppvs had alliance vs wwe matches, and which ones.

The invasion continued through Summerslam, Unforgiven, No Mercy and ended at Survivor Series. There were matches on each of these shows mainly for titles, but the Survivor Series was mainly title unification matches and the match of survival at the end.

What was the Winged Eagle championship?
I've heard of it but I don't know what it is.

It's this Championship...

belt_classic_winged-eagle_hbk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo