*MERGED* WWE Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the think on Khali's chest? They look like spots or something, as he had a tracheometry or something like that?

Easy enough to find out, thay have the title histories on WWE.com.

Ken Patera was the second IC champion
Ken Patera's first-and-only Intercontinental Championship reign started on April 21, 1980 when he defeated the first champion Pat Patterson in New York City. The strong man went on to hold the belt for close to eight months before losing it to Pedro Morales.

K, watched RoyalRumble 1997 the other day, who are the two wrestlers who played the fake Razor Ramon and Diesel? Man how lame is that, WWE using fake name wrestlers in a real match like the RR.

Richard (Rick) Bogner was Razor Ramon and I think it was Kane who was Diesel at the time.

It was indeed Kane who played Diesel. Kane has also played the part of the demented dentist Isaac Yankem dds who had a brief feud with Bret Hart. Just as an aside and to further compound the theory that im an anorak, the fake Kane was played by Drew Harkinson who is now Festus.
The next question should therefore be in 2 parts
a= how sad am i
+
b= is it time for me to grow up and get a life?

please dont be too honest with your replies!!!!!!!:smashfreakB:

The next question should therefore be in 2 parts
a= how sad am i
+
b= is it time for me to grow up and get a life?

please dont be too honest with your replies!!!!!!!:smashfreakB:

Uhh, I've learned hardway that this thread is for closed question about WWE and not random joke questions. You'd best do something about it before you receive a sharp reprimand.

You tell him Hardcore Kennedy, now on to my question. Which wrestler has eliminated the most opponents from elimination chamber matches alltime and how many people has he eliminated? And just to see if you did your homework, who were the people he eliminated and at what elimination chamber shows?

You tell him Hardcore Kennedy, now on to my question. Which wrestler has eliminated the most opponents from elimination chamber matches alltime and how many people has he eliminated? And just to see if you did your homework, who were the people he eliminated and at what elimination chamber shows?

I think this might be a trivia question, and you know the answer, which I think is verboten in this thread, but I'll answer assuming it isn't. Chris Jericho has eliminated 6 people from the Elimination Chamber.

He eliminated Booker T and Kane at Survivor Series 2002, he eliminated Kevin Nash at summerslam 2003, Edge at New Year's Revolution 2005 and JBL and Umaga at No Way Out earlier this year.

I think this might be a trivia question, and you know the answer, which I think is verboten in this thread, but I'll answer assuming it isn't. Chris Jericho has eliminated 6 people from the Elimination Chamber.

He eliminated Booker T and Kane at Survivor Series 2002, he eliminated Kevin Nash at summerslam 2003, Edge at New Year's Revolution 2005 and JBL and Umaga at No Way Out earlier this year.

No, it wasn't a trivia question. I was just thinking about it and was really curious about who eliminated the most people. Thanks for the answer Tastycles. Next question, of all the Last man Standing matches the WWE has had, which one went the longest and who were the two wrestlers involved in the match?

I think Shawn Michaels vs HHH went over 20 minutes.I googled "last man standing match" and it didn't tell me so give or take.

Here's an interesting one that would take some digging to find out:

We know that Kane has the record for most eliminations in a Royal Rumble with 10 at the 2001 event. That's actually quite impressive...a third of the entrants by himself.
But anyway, who has the most career Royal Rumble eliminations. And I don't mean just some pre-Rumble battle royal or Raw or Smackdown or anything like that. I mean the actual ppv event itself. Who has the most?

I'm pretty sure it's gotta be Kane too. I know he has the record for most consecutive RR appearances and is second to HBK in total appearance. He actually got 11 eliminations in 2001 (and sorta half of one for scareing the crap out of Drew Carey who eliminated himself) If its not him, my next choice is Austin. I can't get the exact totals cause my computer is acting up.

Here's an interesting one that would take some digging to find out:

We know that Kane has the record for most eliminations in a Royal Rumble with 10 at the 2001 event. That's actually quite impressive...a third of the entrants by himself.
But anyway, who has the most career Royal Rumble eliminations. And I don't mean just some pre-Rumble battle royal or Raw or Smackdown or anything like that. I mean the actual ppv event itself. Who has the most?

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin holds the record for most eliminations overall, having tossed 36 Superstars over the top rope. - wwe.com

ok well i have been wondering and i no he has been of tv? Is there something elijah burke did wrong or something? Also marcus cor von left wwe because of family reasons correct?

I've been looking but can't seem to find it; what were the cards for both Eddie Guerrero tribute shows? And how about the Christ Benoit tribute show as well?

Eddie's RAW Tribute.

The Big Show & Kane beat MNM
Kurt Angle beat Shelton Benjamin
Rey Mysterio Jr. beat Shawn Michaels
Melina wins the Diva Battle Royal
Eugene beat Simon Dean
Ric Flair beat William Regal
John Cena beat Randy Orton by DQ

SD! Tribute.
Matt Hardy beat Carlito
Animal & Heidenreich beat Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
Chavo Guerrero beat JBL
Juventud Guerrera wins the cruiserweight battle royal
Chris Benoit beat Triple H

Can't seem to find Benoits.....wasn't that just promos?

I've been looking but can't seem to find it; what were the cards for both Eddie Guerrero tribute shows? And how about the Christ Benoit tribute show as well?

The show was cancelled for Benoit, they just had vince come out in an empty arena and let the viewers know what was happening. Then JR and King where at their usual position introducing his best matches and pre recorded tributes from the talent!

K, Undertaker has the best Wrestlemania record. So, who has the worst Wrestlemania record with a minimum 7 matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back