**MERGED** Stable Ideas (keep it in here!!)

Who should join Punk/Lesnar/Heyman?

• Ryder

• Kidd

• Kofi

• the Sheild

• Someone from nXt

• No one

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the concept, although I'd rather see The Undertaker go behind the scenes completely after he retires fully. He could definitely set the wheels in motion for a new Ministry-type stable, though. They wouldn't even necessarily have to be kayfabe "family" or anything like that, just as long as they're sort of a spin-off from The Undertaker. I'm not much for fantasy booking myself, but you've got a good idea IMO.

I like your idea. I think it would be a good way to bring The Ascension up from NXT. They have a Ministry of Darkness vibe about them that would fit nicely with the deadman.

Kenneth Cameron got released back in december for hitting a police officer and driving while intoxicated i believe. Only Conor O'Brian remains from the ascension, and he now calls himself the Ascension Conor O'Brian. It was a shame because they had good chemistry together and looked to be a very good future tag team.

I like your idea. I think it would be a good way to bring The Ascension up from NXT. They have a Ministry of Darkness vibe about them that would fit nicely with the deadman.

The Ascension broken up months ago when Kenneth was released at the end of November after being arrested.

Anyways, I've always liked the idea of someone being the next 'Deadman,' like an apprentice or something. The only problem with that is that you have to choose someone who can pull it off for awhile, someone who won't quit just a couple years after it happening and someone who can get over with it. I'm not sure if anyone can pull that off now, but at the end of the day I'm alright if nobody replaces Undertaker because he simply cannot be replaced.

I dunno. It sounds like an interesting idea on paper. I'm just not sure if I buy into The Undertaker as a manager. For someone whose been built up as the near mythic figure, being a manager seems extremely ordinary.

As far as having another take up the mantle of Taker, it'll never happen. That'd be like someone trying to copy Ric Flair's gimmick & character. It's been tried a couple of times and has met with derision and near universal criticism. Hell, Miz is catching all kinds of flack just for copying Flair's mannerisms when they're in the ring together, so just imagine that amount of hate WWE would get if they tried to keep The Undertaker character going whenever Mark Calaway finally hangs it up. It'll bomb worse than Tensai.

obviously Cm Punk would be in it andi think that Brock wuld be in it even though he is a mercenary. I could see big show and or Mark Henry joining to gain an upper hand in the world hevyweight title hunt

I know I'm a bit behind on my WWE, but I have yet to see any sembelance of the famed "Heyman Guys" stable, except Punk's "I'm a Heyman guy"-tshirt months ago.

I wouldn't be against it, it's just that it gets proclaimed as true gospel. How's that developing?

Everyone keeps talking about a stable/faction centered around Heyman. My question is who would benefit from it. Punk already has Heyman. I think dolph is doing fine on his own. I think the shield should remain just guns for hire for Punk/Heyman but also keep their own identity. The second the shield gets paired up with anyone else they immediately lose their gang mentality and any win will seem less impressive. Maddox is better suited for a GM type role because I honestly have no desire to see him wrestle. They would have to bring in someone else to get the rub off Heyman and aside from Tyson Kidd I dunno who else that person could be. If I had to pick a 4 man stable, it would be Punk/Dolph/Big E/Kidd with Brock making sporadic appearances as a 5th man.

If this is considered a "double post" my apologizes, but I couldn't find a topic on this specific subjet..

Most of the IWC are begging for a Punk/Lesnar/Heyman stable. I for one would love them to dominate WWE for at least all summer. It got me to thinking, who could benefit from getting a rub by running with these 3 extraordinary talents (i.e. HHH in DX, Orton/Batista in Evolution and Rhodes in Legacy.) I would have said the Shield at first, but they have gotten over really strong before the reveal they were hired by Heyman.

My vote goes to Zack Ryder. I think the cornball Internet Champion gimmick got stale long ago. Seems like it would be hard to get stale not wrestling on tv, but he did. If you read his Twitter feed, he vents his frustration with WWE and sometimes Vince directly. While these have been reported to be a "shoot", from the first message I have been thinking about him subtlety and slowly building a heel turn. When Punk was a face, he would drop Ryders name in promos. I think it will rejuvenate his gimmick, and he can run with 2 of the 3/4 best guys in WWE currently and the best promo manager in the last 15 years. Heyman cutting promos for him while he learns to be a main event lever guy. I do not see him getting that far, but its worth a shot before he gets future endeavored.

That's my thought, who do you think would benfit? If it happens, should they stay a 3-man group? I think this could be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back