**MERGED** Stable Ideas (keep it in here!!)

Who should join Punk/Lesnar/Heyman?

• Ryder

• Kidd

• Kofi

• the Sheild

• Someone from nXt

• No one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kizzani

Getting Noticed By Management
So I will all the NwO/ horseman talk I was thinking what the new generation needs is a stable. Now every stable that is created will always be compared to DX/NwO/Horseman and maybe even Evolution. So I was wondering what people would do if they had access to the full roster and built themselves a stable.

Would you do Heel or Face?

Would would you select and why?

You need to name your stable

In my opinion there has never been a great face stable, so I would have to say a heel stable is always the best way to go.

First selction and leader

Alberto Del Rio.
I selected Del Rio to be the leader because he is the money. He is the guy hiring the other guys to be his group to keep the WHC title on his waist.Del Rio has trouble holding on to the title once he get there this would help. Plus he loves to talk.

The Miz
This is the second in Command and another mouth piece for the group, also the man who takes the fight to smack down. The Miz offers one of the best mic work skills and even though he is looked down upon currently due to losses (because of the movie). The Miz can get back on the win ways with the help. Plus the miz always seems to have a great run with Tag Teams, Maybe giving him another partner to work with and he can be one of the people who holds the tag titles for the group. But he needs to be teamed with a power house. Maybe a revamped heel Zeke Jackson, Ryback or even Mark Henry.

Ryback/Mark Henry
Ryback wants to get out of the shadow of Goldberg. What a better way than to be a heel. People eventually hate the undefeated streaks, being a heel would make it even worse. But give Ryback the Tag strap with the Miz. This team works because they are different. This also works with Mark Henry, he is a monster and the Miz would select him because he know he lacks muscle in the ring.

Cody Rhodes
Cody has had his issues with the IC title and he knows he doesn't need the faction, but having someone to watch his back and keep the strap on his waist. Since the team is always together Rhodes keeps the strap for awhile cheating to win each time he has a match. Rhodes maintains the title and is content being at that spot on the roster for now, like how Bret and Shawn did until they were called up.

Heath Slater
This is the whipping boy so to speak of the group. When a GM says the group has to take on Sheamus in a cage Del Rio sends out Slater to take the beating. Slater is always the guy he takes the beatings from people. But after the faction takes off they decide to help Slater get the United States title.

The name of the faction is still in the works but I like "The Order" Or "Fractured Destiny". ( yeah the name needs work)

The group works because all the members are in different divisions. Without stepping on other people toes. each person knows their division and moves forward as such.

The first thing the group does is Jump the Undertaker after another grueling match at wrestlemania. This is a sure fire way to build huge heat without pandering to the crowd. Or even Just have Slater go out and do it himself and then on smackdown have him introduce the group. Otguna can be the lawyer that allows them to get away with the evil deeds they do. The trick is for them to stay on smackdown and control it.

My faction:

The New Elite (Heel)

Dolph Ziggler - Leader - As with Ric Flair, he has the charisma to lead a group of young hard working champions, he would be a great long term champion. He would also have arm candy in the person of Kelly Kelly...

Ted Dibiase or Daniel Bryan - The Workhorse - Either TV champ or US heavyweight champ material...The guy knows how to move in the ring and get the job done

Michael McGillicutty and The Miz - The tag team - The Miz would be the brains of the duo and MM would be the brawn...They would work well together and dominate the revitalized tag team division

Antonio Cesaro - Enforcer - THE PROTECTOR AND AN ABSOLUTE BEAST!!!

Michael Cole - Manager - He has the mouth, personality, and dresses well...

Great thread, gives people something to really think about, my idea for a faction would be a group of guys that are, for example, rich, powerfull, ruthless and credible heels as a group, here are my choices:

*Manager.- In a manager role for this faction i got 3 choices: Ric Flair, JBL, or Paul Heyman, here's why, Flair has allways been known for being a high profile guy, living large and in charge kind of guy, Bradshaw as everyone knows, he's a millionaire and his catch frase is that the end justify the means could work, or Heyman, ok, he's not rich, but he can be an attorney kind of guy for the faction, whenever they get into trouble some way or another he can bail them out.

*Leader.- That would be Alberto del Rio, because he's smart, ruthless and the brains to run the faction.

*Ted DiBiase jr..- Again, for obious reasons, also rich, not as smart as Del Rio, but he can be his right hand man, and can go after the U.S. Title or the IC title.

*The Prime Time Players.- Since they are allways bragging about having" millions of dollars, i guess they fit into the faction.

*Mason Ryan.- Like i said in another thread, at this stage being a body guard is what would probably put his career back on track, he can be the hired gun of the faction, can help them win important matches or win titles, and probably win one himself, and of course, Ricardo Rodriguez, i don't know where he would be, but he's very funny and in my opinion, has to be part of the faction.

*David Otunga.- I only mentioned him in case Mason Ryan doesn't work with the faction, and the name of the faction could be either BBC ( Billionaire Boys Club ) or MMA ( MIllionaire Men Asociation ) Or something of that nature.......

Lets be honest... the one thing we haven't seen in a while is a face faction. And the WWE is so heel dependent these days it would be easier for the heels to chase the faces. Oh and if they need a hook in, just have it like after TLC where instead of winning titles its a case of, these guys have busted their bodies getting here and now we will take anyone who fancies a go at us on.

CM Punk. The leader, the "voice of the voiceless" the man who will rally his troops and act as a mouthpiece against the unjust and seemingly boring WWE that is being shoved down our throats.

Evan Bourne and Alex Shelley - Both amazing high flying talents, both (if evan ever actually comes back) waiting in the wings. Would work well together because they are both high octane. Could work well with the usos and have some great matches with thiem. The tag division is actually looking quite good

Kassius Ohno - Its Chris Hero's time. Ive watched him from his early days in RoH, to KoW and now in WWE. Get him getting the US title off santino, as much as santino is funny, i hate seeing that belt around his waist.

And for gods sake if WWE is going to make another dominant stable, let it be one where they can actually dominate. Nexus would have taken off properly if u gave barrett the title, but nope, they were too scared to do it.

my faction randy orton heel as when he is heel he can be a real nutcase

dolph as number two
as heel as all the potional and he reminds me a bit of ric flair
tag team i would have miz and cody rhodes as i think they could be a great team as they have loads of talent
kane as the enforancer and i think i would add sin cara turn him heel and let him be the high flyer as xpac was for dx and the manager i would have paul heyman as he is great on the mic and will do anything to win i would call the stable the blackhearts

I think I would build on the FCW stable, the ascension. They are my favourites since seeing them on FCW and recently NXT. This is how the stable would play out.

Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brien- The original members

Manager: The Undertaker.

He is one the most popular and intense superstars ever and would build hype and generate heat for the young superstars

Any other two young superstars.

There could be a storyline where the ascension could maybe hypnotise a superstar into joining them. (if you can remember a storyline like this before please tell me!)

And you could recruite overlooked and young superstars, most noteably The Miz upon his return, or someone like Heath Slater or Tyson Kidd

Hell! even throw in someone like Damien Sandow or converte Kofi Kingston to the dark side.

I'm not sure if this is a hell or face stable but i'll let you decide.

Very interesting idea. When i look at a stable i believe that a stable needs someone from every divison Leader, Manager, Diva, Tag Team, and another superstar to go after the U.S. or intercontental title.

Leader - Kane. I believe that Kane could be a great leader like his brother was when he lead the ministry of darkness. I would love to see Kane in a power/leader role. It would be very interesting and a new concept on his character.

Manager - Paul Bearer. It would be great to see him comeback IN THE RIGHT WAY. I think Paul Bearer was great manager back in the late 90's while with Kane. I believe that would cool to see.

Other Superstar - Zack Ryder. With the history with Kane. I think it would quite intersting if Zack Ryder turn heel and turned on the fans because the fans have gotten Ryder no where fast. Ryder may go to Kane for guidance. Thus making Ryder a great Heel.

Diva- Kharma. Obivous choice in my opionion. The most destructive diva as of right now could terroize the diva's divison just like a form of kane.

Tag Team - Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd- I think they need something because WWE is wasting their talents. They could be a great tag team like London and Kendrick or Even maybe Edge and Christian because E&C were once part of the ministry.

Name - Spawns of Hell, Heel Team, Very dark personna.

I think this would be new and interesting what do you guys think?

I would like to see a stable lead by Paul Heyman. I don't think it would necessarily have a name, but I think it could be referred to by Heyman as WWE's Get Real Movement.

This would definitely be a heel stable, brought in by McMahon or a reinstated John Laurinitis to "bring legitimacy back to the WWE.

Paul Heyman - Mouth piece. He is one of WWE's top 5 guys on the mic right now. He's so good at getting heat, it would do wonders for this group. That is, if he would agree to sign on for this big of an on air role.

Brock Lesnar - The main attraction. Brock obviously isn't coming back full time, so have him make appearances every now and then with the group to give them star power. This also gives WWE an easy way to turn Brock face. If WWE decides Brock should go out as a good guy, the group can easily turn on him.

Ryback - The main eventer. Start building Ryback faster, and then have Heyman convince Ryback to join the movement. Ryback could win the WWE title and get massive heat. Down the line when the group has run it's coarse, have the group turn on Ryback, but have Ryback run through all of them. This could easily give Ryback the Batista rub.

The Big Show - Tag teamer. Show is already starting to drift away from the sports entertainment thing, he'd fit in perfectly. I'd have him win the titles with...

Tensai - Tag teamer. WWE wants to repackage Tensai, this is how. Have him attack sakamoto and beat him lifeless. He'll ditch his name and go with his real name Matt Bloom or Matt Bernard Albert Bernard or something along those lines. I think he'll get over more if people see that he's not so fake.

Mark Henry - Midcarder. He'll be the U.S. or I.C. title guy. He fits with what I'm trying to make the group about.

If John Cena was gonna turn heel, this would be the time to do it. If WWE doesn't want Brock and/or Ryback in the group, Cena can easily step in.

I think this could be an awesome summer angle having the group (minus Brock) try taking over the WWE, but the smaller "real wrestlers" like Punk, Bryan, Jericho, etc. could be the guys to step up and turn them away.

My stable would be heel like most above because face stables just don't seem to work.

MANAGER: AW. Most stables work in that they consist of guys from all parts of the card. With that being said, this would produce multiple championships. Championships = "Money". AW loves money and also he is great on the mic. As good as Heyman? No. But still good.

BIG SUPERSTAR: Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricarado still). A lot of above posters seemed to have said this as well, but it works. ADR is WWE/WHC material and what better to put him over the top than a stable. Plus, with AW's whole money philosophy, ADR fits into it perfectly.

ALSO BIG SUPERSTAR: The Miz. Once again, a lot of above posters have mentioned him. Miz has a good mouth and in the stable he would be able to talk; however, a stable will also allow that more ruthless side of Miz (that we've seen pieces of) to show. And once again, Miz is "must-see" TV who just got back from filming a movie. Fits into AW's money philosophy.

TAG TEAM: Primetime Players. This one was easy considering they are already with AW. Placing a tag team in what would become a notable stable helps the division as a whole, considering PTP would get a decent amount of TV exposure. They will most likely have the belts and teams would want to go after them to try to dethrone the stable (well at least the tag part of it).

DIVA: Kharma. She is coming back soon, and besides dominating the diva's division, what will she have going for her? Kharma would have the belt (thus making "money" for AW), and if/when the stable has 5 on 1 attack, there is no reason that Kharma wouldn't be able to take part.

Stable name: M.O.B. Millions Of Bucks (would have to change from dollars)

Modern - day Four Horsemen: four guys flying in jet planes, riding in limos, dressing in the finest suits etc.

Dolph Ziggler - The man. Either holding or pursuing the WWE/ World Heavyweight Title, he's the golden goose, and the others are riding his coattails in the search for success.

Alberto Del Rio - The inring technician. He doesn't quite have the star power or respect that Ziggler's got, hence why he's not the leader - but secretly even Ziggler knows that Del Rio could best him one on one.

Drew McIntyre - As Mr McMahon's "Chosen One" he feels that he deserves the lifestyle that being a member of the group provides. He's physically big enough to take out threats to Ziggler's title/title shot, but he's lost enough matches for him being in the midcard to make sense.

Antonio Cesaro - The beast. He's a former rugby player and he seduces beautiful women - he definitely suits the mould of a styler and profiler! He could form the group's resident tag team with McIntyre, or simply aid the other members of the group; he doesn't care about the fans or chasing titles, he just wants the money and the perks of being in the group.

Ric Flair - Manager and Dolph Ziggler's mentor. He's been there and done it, and now he's showing Dolph how to do it - he sees something of himself in the Show Off and he gets to live the lifestyle one last time by doing it vicariously through Ziggler.

I actually would create a face stable. The No Way Out match between Cena & Big Show would've actually been the perfect opportunity to make a face stable...

John Cena would obviously be the leader. He talks about how he fights for the boys in the back. And at No Way Out we saw the boys in the back fight for him.

Santino Marella. A more serious (but still generally a comedy character) Santino with toned down mannerisms would fit in well with these guys.

Brodus Clay. He'd be both the enforcer and the 2nd in command. His role would be similar to that of Rikishi, a very over midcarder who would be a credible threat to the main event heels.

Alex Riley & Zack Ryder would be the two guys who would fit most as a tag team. Similar names and close enough in look. I'd have Riley make a few cameos on Ryder's web show so that they could build some chemistry. They'd be a team of quick, charismatic pretty boys who can do a moderate bit of high flying. Also one or both of them could be like the "little brothers" of the stable, the guys that the heels pick on to try to send a message.

My heel stable would be Apocalypse Now or maybe Appetite for Destruction. Kevin Steen comes in and says he is going to implode this company, too. He brings Jimmy Jacobs and Corino with him, then Mike Bennett and Maria follow shortly after. They are driven by WWE never giving them a shot and Maria by not being pushed as top Diva. Bryan joins up, brings in AJ, then the big swerve is the turn of Punk. That group could run roughshod for awhile. Truth and Miz could be targets as well, playing on Miz not getting respect and Truth being a former NWA world champ who gets treated like a joke. This could be a great group, lots of ring and mic talent. I'd watch them.

Id create a face stable called "The Double A Team" , double a as in arn anderson,
it'd be like the wwe's answer to the A-team. Id have Ric Flair, Dolph Ziggler, Ezikiel Jackson and Santino Marella.

Ric Flair would be the Hannibal of the group, Dolph Ziggler would be Face Man, Ezikiel Jackson would be Mr T,and Santino Marella would be Murdoch.

I would recreate Evolution, to an extent, with a U.K. flavour.

It would be a heel group composed of 5 members.

#1. The Leader would be Wade Barrett, sort of taking the role of Triple H. from Evolution.

#2. William Regal would be the older mentor type guy like Ric Flair was in Evolution.

#3. Mayson Ryan would be the muscle of the group like Batista was in Evolution.

#4. Drew Macintyre would be the up and coming star of the group like Orton was in Evolution.

#5. I would also add Layla. I believe she was originally from the U.K. This would make the stable even more dangerous because it will now attack the Divas Division as well.

The name of the stable would be The Barrage.

They could take over Raw, SD or Both shows depending on how well the idea goes over.

Wade Barrett would go after the WWEC. or WHC. or maybe try to unify them.
Drew Mac. would go after the INC. or the USC. or maybe try to unify them too. Or maybe bring back the European title and throw the USC. in the garbage. Mayson Ryan and William Regal would go after the WWETTC.
And last but not least, Layla would go after the Divas title or maybe bring back the Womens title because she could say it is more prestigeous.

The purpose of the stable would be to take over the WWE in a way that hasn't happened since the Nexus or Evolution. Plus, it would be a U.K. group so they could say they are banning together to take back America in the way of controlling all the WWE goal, and destoying the US. baby faces such as Cena, Punk, Sheamus, etc..

This would give them a lot of heat when they are in America where they are usually to the most anyway. This is not a way to put down the U.K. or their wrestlers, but rather build them up to their full potential and show off the talent that the U.K. has.

I have been waiting to see this idea come to furition for the last 2 years. Hopefully when Barrett comes back he begins building this stable to get back at the Americans and Sheamus, who he feels has held him and his U.K. pals back. IE. Drew Mac is basically jobbing. Ryan, hardly ever seen, and so on.

I think this would be a great stable and a great time for the stable to start up.

I'll make two stables, one heel and one face. I'll also list 10 heels or faces still available so the nay-sayers don't claim too many stars are taken.

Heel Stable:
Explanation - Heyman is the mastermind here. He gets Punk on his side for their history, and allows for a Punk heel turn.. Lesner is already there. Goldberg comes back to work for the one man he never had the opportunity to work for. Yes, Goldberg stated he wants to face Brock again, and that's a perfect way to start ending the stable, or transitioning to new members in the future. Especially since Goldberg is old. Miz would throw his hat in for the opportunity. Batista would be the surprise. AJ would latch onto Punk and be the Diva. Jericho would join and also push the IC title. Otunga would be hired, as well.

Manager - Paul Heyman
Leading Star - CM Punk
Colead/Enforcer - Batista
Legend/Enforcer - Goldberg
Tag Team - Miz and Lesner
Diva - AJ
Others - Jericho and Otunga

10 Other Strong Heels: Ziggler, Bryan, Barrett, Ambrose, Kane, Show, Sandow, Swagger, PTP(if you don't like them how about Rhodes and Dibiase), Tensai

Face Stable:
So HHH and Steph start this with the Rock, maybe to put a stop to the Heel Stable I put together. The Rock claims that if HHH has eye candy the Rock deserves eye candy and introduces Trish. HHH recruits Sheamus and Rock recruits Ryback to start the stable. Eventually, in a tag title match the heel stable interferes in the match to have Miz and Lesner win against Mysterio and Sin Cara. This stable then comes out and, with Mysterio and Cara, fight the heel stable. This has Mysterio and Cara joining. Eventually, Ryan and Henry find their ways in via returns.

Manager - HHH
Leading Star - Sheamus
Colead/Enforcer - Ryback
Legend/Enforcer - Rock
Tag Team - Mysterio and Sin Cara
Diva - Trish Stratus and Stephanie McMahon
Others - Mason Ryan and Mark Henry

10 Other Strong Faces: Cena, Clay, Kofi, Christian, R-Truth, Zack Ryder, Santino, Orton, Usos, Khali

I am going to make 2 stables where one is face and the other is heel. They can feud against each other much like the IV Horsemen & The Superpowers did back in the NWA.

Heel Stable: The Establishment (guys who are WWE kiss asses)
Manager: Triple H
Leader: John Cena
The Tag Team: The Miz & Chris Jericho
The Strongman: The Big Show
Mid Card Level Guy: David Otunga
Diva: Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres

Face Stable: Voices of the Voiceless
Manager: Paul Heyman
Leaders: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan
Tag Team: The Usos
The Strongman: Mark Henry
Mid Card Level Guys: Dolph Ziggler
Divas: AJ & Kaitlyn

i came up with an idea which i though was pretty cool and it goes along the lines of the way the corporate ministry was formed by combining 2 heel groups. my first group would be a cult type group led by none other than cm punk just because he has always played that character well and the second group would be led by del rio consisting of several managers and superstars with money

The Clan:

Cm Punk: would be leader of the group and wwe champion
Paul Heyman: manager as well as the other mouth piece other than punk
Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks: they are the tag team and have the look to fit this group
Drew McIntyer: was originally the chosen one and is now an outcast, he joins up with punk and punk takes him under his wing to make him a star
Tensai(with Sakamoto): Punk recruits him as his personal enforcer

The Mega Millionaires

Alberto Del Rio: leader of the group, as well as world heavyweight champion
Ricardo Rodriguez: del rios manager and announcer
Mason Ryan: del rios personal enforcer
Ted DiBiase Jr.: his father had money so he has money, would be IC or US champ
Ted DiBiase Sr. returns with the million dollar belt and to manage his son
Titus O'neil and Darren Young: the tag team of the group
AW: manages Titus and Darren
Ric Flair: manages all superstars in group

these 2 groups end up joining together to form The Millionaires Clan

My idea for a stable has actually drawn its inspiration from a comic book. There is a series of Batman comics, titled "Batman Inc." So I have taken this idea and mixed it with the ideal of a "face" version of Evolution. This stable would be simply called Showstopper Inc. Who might lead this stable you ask? Well it would be lead by

"The Showstopper" Shawn Michaels - HBK would serve as the Ric Flair of the group, and be a mentor to the guys present and future that are in this group. His legendary knowledge would benefit everyone in the group.

WWE Champion CM Punk - Who better to represent a group led by a former "Best In The World" then the current one? Punk would be the guy who is the Franchise player in the group and the guy who has led stables before (SES & "New" Nexus).

Daniel Bryan - Someone who has a very long, very historic past with Punk. They are buddies and can carry each other. Their feuds over the years have been great, just imagine the chemistry if they were on the same page? Also, Bryan has a history with HBK because he was trained by The Showstopper himself.

John Morrison - Someone with a ton of potential, when used the right way. His athletic ability speaks for itself , as he can do things in the ring that others cannot. HBK could manage him personally (like Flair did with Batista) and possibly mold him into a future "Mr. Wrestlemania"

Dolph Ziggler - Given a face turn, "The Show Off" could learn a great deal from "The Showstopper" We already know how good Ziggler is in the ring, in my opinion, he backs it up. With HBK by his side, he could turn Ziggler and Morrison into a credible tag team, or great single stars, who can finally tap into their potential and eventually break the glass ceiling that seems to hold some great wrestlers back.

So with four world-class wrestlers, three of which have held World Titles, working as a cohesive unit and with a HOF mentor by their side, Showstopper Inc. could be one of the best athletic and techinically sound stables in history.

Lol I was thinking about something like this recently. I have a heel and face group that could actually be a huge storyline for WWE.

Heels
Manager: Paul Bearer
Leader: The Undertaker
2nd in command: A returning Matt Morgan
Mid card champs: Ryback and Dean Ambrose
Tag Team: The Accession(sp?)
Occasional muscle: Kane

Faces
Leader/Manager: Triple H
2 in command and occasional tag team: John Cena and CM Punk
Mid card champ: Rey Mysterio
Tag Team: Kofi Kingston and R Truth

With Taker and HHH both doing limited ring work this could be a way to keep both on tv and a way to continue the rivalry between the 2. I would bill this by 1st bring up Dean Ambrose and The Accession together with them attacking superstars and talking about some type of doom coming. Then I would have Matt Morgan return during a match between Cena and Punk and destroy both of them with help from Ambrose and Accession. I would have them continue to destroy guys until the board of directors sends HHH in to find out the problem. In the middle of his promo lights go out, songs hit, out comes The Undertaker with Paul Bearer. He could then go on to say that this is his yard and as his time ends he wants to usher in a new era of darkness then out comes Matt, Dean, and Accession to take out HHH. As they beat him up Cena, Punk, Kofi, Truth, and Rey hit the ring to help Hunter then as the faces get the upper hand Ryback's music hits. He storms out to the ring and once he gets in the faces think he's there to help them and boom he takes out Rey. All of this could lead to a huge power struggle storyline ending in a set of matches at WrestleMania. We could have Accession vs Truth and Kofi, Ambrose vs Punk, Morgan vs Triple H, and Cena vs Taker. This could be the most epic storyline in a long time and could lead to alot of new comers becoming stars as well as older stars continuing to get over. Plus best of all we get a better Taker match at Mania then the shitty Brock vs Taker bout previously discussed.

My group would be a group of heels.

Leader: The Miz

Midcard: Cody rhodes

Tag team: Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins

Enforcer: Mason Ryan

Diva:Kharma

Manager: Vickie Guerrero

The name i'd make up is the New Wave. Since Vickie is suppose to have this whole cougar gimick i'd have her and the Miz help guide this young generation into being the new age stars.

I’m going to try and do something different. Honestly, It feels “Stables” really only work when they are heels, and face stables on work if you have a heel group to compete with them. So I will be attempting to make a face group that would eventually be able to play the heel role within the WWE.

The leader of this group would be Christian.

The way I see Christian forming the stable is that one Raw/Smackdown. He comes out and cuts a promo saying that he is tired of being overlooked for title opportunities and he wants his “one more match.” He says he is done with the Intercontinental title is going to chase after the belt. However, to do this he will need help from a friend and “brother” to make his dreams come true.

Out comes the Manager Edge.

Edge comes out and says that he is tired of seeing good quality talent being overlooked by the board/GM and he is here to help him. The show/segment ends with Edge and Christian holding up their hands and we go to next week.

At the start of next week there is an announcement that there will be a fatal-four-way to fill the vacant IC title. You put in a couple of strong mid-card talents (Swagger, Tensai, Drew Mcintyre (Yes I know he isn’t mid card talent but I couldn’t think of anyone else), and Kofi Kingston). Towards the beginning of the ten o’clock hour the WWE shows a backstage segment where Edge wishs Kofi luck. Kofi ends up winning the match and Edge and Christian come out to congratulate him, making Kofi Kingston the stables midcard title holder and upper midcard title person within the stable.

Over the next couple of weeks, Christain qualities to be number one contender at the next PPV and the group adds a tag team of Evan bourne and Zack Ryder. As well as the diva Natalya (If they wanted to add a diva). Then finally depending on how big you wanted the stable they could add a cruiserweight fighter in Sin Cara or Alex Shelley (If he signs with the WWE). With a stable that can now cover all shows in that the WWE have to offer. The writers have developed a group that people will want to cheer for in a strong position.

At the PPV Kofi Kingston easily defends against a heel (maybe Tensai). The main Event is Christian attempting to capture the title from whoever currently has it. The show ends with Christian hitting the killswitch from out of nowhere to sneak away with the title. The show ends with Christian and his new stable celebrating.

However in the following weeks Christian becomes more and more egoistical displaying some heel qualities as they head into the PPV. Maybe Christian retains at this PPV, but at the next one he loses it to someone who Kofi has recently defeated (maybe a Del Rio or Ziggler) to lose the title. This lose would of course come from some dirty means where the outcome is really left undecided.

Angry at the lost, At the next addition of Raw Christian fires Edge saying he has done nothing to help them with their goals and pushes him out of “His” stable. Then taking of the main recruitment role/main speaking role, Christian decides to recruits a “bodyguard/enforcer.” He ends up getting for this position Antonio Ceasaro or David Otunga.

The weeks then hopefully leading up to a PPV where you have the title in contention between multiple people (IE: Fatal-Four-Way Elimination Chamber) you have both Kofi Kingston and Christian quality. During the weeks leading up to the PPV it seems that both are set on one of them bring back the title to the stable. At the go home show, the show ends with Kofi and Christian beating down the other competitors, but Christian teases attacking Kofi and the two end posing to the ring.

Cut to the PPV, where Christian is eliminate/taken out of the match earlier by the defending champion. However, after a long fought battle Kofi Kingston walks out of the PPV with the title, and is the New Champion.

At the beginning of the next Raw, Christian comes out and cuts a promo about how without his help Kofi would have never become champion and to celebrate him winning the championship at the end of Raw there will be a big surprise. At the end of Raw, Christian throws a party for Kofi in which Christian and the body guard turn on Kofi attacking him and pushing him out of the group successfully turning the stable heel, and putting Kofi Kingston over.

From there Kofi and Christian feud, and Christian brings in a Mid-card talent to replace Kofi as the IC title holder somehow. During this process the cruiserweight and tag team either side with Kofi (forming a new stable) or spate from a new group as they would have a hard time getting over as heels. Each are replaced (or at least attempted to) by some new Cronies of Christain (Maybe Hunico and Camacho for the tag team and Epico or Primo for the Cruiserweight[/b]).

That’s how I would run this stable and move people in and out of it. Sorry for being so long.

As for a name, I am kind of miserable at that so I don’t know. Maybe the name could be “The overlooked stars” as they formed because they were tired of being overlooked?

As this is my first post on the site I hope you liked it.

My stable will be a HEEL stable mixing of existing talent and maybe new future talent.
Very dark and sadistic, similiar aspects to that of the Ministry of Darkness.
Stable Name: Necropolis

Kane - leader of the newly formed group, perfect man/monster to lead young hungry superstars and divas towards to dark side and becomes accomplices to the ''devil's favourite demon''.

Paul Bearer - in the orginal M.O.D would add that depth of family involvement with Kane as well as being a manager for the rest of the group and a mouthpiece.

Tensai (renamed Obsidian) - would be Kane's right hand man/bodyguard ultimately helping Kane in achieving whatever he wants or destroy whoever he pleases.

The Ascension - the tag team of the group, very similar to The Brood of the M.O.D would assist their leader Kane in anything he desired as well as trying to make their own stamp in the tag team division.

Kevin Thorn - One of the former talents of the WWE which i believe they shouldn't have let go, anyways this guy is the dark horse of the group and perhaps the future leader, Thorn would be Kane's understudy and would learn alot, also maybe conquering mid-level title bringing them to the group.

Paige - this was the hardest decision which Diva to include in this group, was a toss up between Kharma, AJ and FCW Divas Piage. I went with paige because she labels herself the Anti-Diva and would benefit hugely being involved in this stable developing her mic skills and in ring work as the woman behind all these men hopefully becoming the next big Diva of her generation.

Heel stable, name, The Undisputed.

Chris Jericho
The Best in the World at What he Does. Leader of the group, and one of the main-eventers. Jericho is a house-hold name, a seasoned veteran, and he would solidify this group as a force to be reckoned with. He would pursue what is rightfully his, The WWE title.

Dolph Ziggler
The show off. We have our second main-eventer in Dolph Ziggler. He's been here a while, but isn't quite on the level of Jericho, he would pursue the WHC

Dean Ambrose
The up-and-comer, Dean would be a fresh arrival, bursting on the scene by joining The Undisputed. He would pursue the Intercontinental title.

Ryback
The powerhouse. Ryback would be one half of the tag team. Naturally, where theres a powerhouse on a tag team, he's got a high flyer to go with him.

Justin Gabriel
The secret weapon of The Nexus, Justin Gabriel. He may be a face right now, but do you see any heel high flyers that aren't wallowing around on Superstars? That's what I thought. He and Ryback pursue the WWE Tag Team titles

Eve
The manipulator. Eve would be the manager of the stable. She would seduce the GM's into giving her team title matches, ultimately leading to her also getting a Divas title match.

I'd love to see a ROH stable led by punk in some shape or form.

Face

Leader - CM Punk, obviously the ideal choice as a leader for the faction, has the mic skills and the main event status.

Enforcer - Turn Cesaro face and let him be the enforcer for the group

Up and Comer - Seth Rollins - Let him be the breakout star from the group and carry a midcard title throughout.

I'd also have Evan Bourne and Alex Shelley as the tag team of the group.

Not sure if it'd work but it'd be pretty cool, especially if they ackowledged ROH properly.

using guys strictly on tv right now(with one exception): Bryan, Ziggler, Tyson Kidd and Harry Smith. between Bryan and Ziggler, either guy could carry the World/WWE title or the US/IC title and it wouldn't look like a demotion and Kidd and Smith would be great tag champs. Plus with Kidd and Smith, Kidd could have a US/IC run and Smith a WWE/World title run and it would be believable. plus, all these guys can play face or heel so the group can be used in several different ways and with them all being still fairly young, it will have longevity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back