• Bob Barker

• Trish Stratus

• Jesse Ventura

• Roddy Piper

• Verne "Mini Me" Troyer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wrestling Personalities-

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin- Duh...

2. Roddy Piper- He could have a hell of a time with Legacy...

3. Joey Styles- When we want things to get extreme...

4. Goldberg- Doubt it will ever happen after his WWE run, but still, huge mark out for me...

5. Trish Stratus- Just imagine them playing up the past history between her and Mickie James or HHH...

No-Wrestling Personalities

1. Vin Diesel- Looks like a wrestler, talks like a wrestler, I wouldn't mind seeing Legacy square off against HHH, Cena, and Vin Diesel...

2. Mark Cuban- Loud, obnoxious, and would piss off plenty of superstars. I could actually see this one happening...

3. Rob Zombie- To correpond with the release of Halloween II, plus, Rob Zombie is a dude I wouldn't want to mess with...

4. Sasha Baron Cohen- Imagine, he could play Ali G for a segment with John Cena, Borat for a segment with Santino, and Bruno for a segment with The Miz. Comedic gold...

5. Quentin Tarantino- This guy is a genious. I bet he would be a natural on the live mic...

I would love to see the most electrifying man him self....THE ROCK. Have him put Cena in a guatlet just for talking smack about the great one.

TRISH STRATUS-just imagine how the male wrestlers would react to the diva legend Trish stratus and i wonder how she would react with them

I wonder what main event she would set up:D

Adam Sandler- he's always been good at improvising and relating to a wide audience and would reach a large demographic.

Steve Carrell- can you imagine if he acted as Michael Scott from The Office?

Jerry Seinfeld- now THAT would be hilarious.

I know it's highly unlikely, but I would absolutely LOVE to have Jim Carrey host Raw....maybe get into it with King a little bit. That would make my day.

Wow, when I saw this thread Jim Carrey instantly popped into my head. Good to hear others would enjoy him on RAW. He is a top notch performer, fantastic improviser, and I think he would have a lot to say to creative about his appearance.

Edge. Because unlike when Batista was the guest host, Edge is entertaining.

If this terrible trend continues, which I feel were going to have to suffer at least until Summerslam, I hope they push for more people who are dirrectly related to wrestling, like former WWE Superstars, excluding Austin, the Rock, Flair, or Hogan. Sorry folks its not gonna happen. Outside of that I would rather see Raw have a new GM, because most of these guest host suck.

Seth Green so they can promote Robot Chicken guest starting Triple H, boring.
Shaq? oh boy maybe he should focus on not being a terrible NBA player and try and get his team to the finals rather than being on Raw.

I would have the commissioners of the "Big 4" sports leagues being the guest host. Bud Selig, Roger Goodell, David Stern, and Gary Bettman.

Eric Bischoff: My favorite GM ever. I loved his time on Raw and a night with him back in charge would be great.

Samuel L. Jackson: Hearing him scream at superstars all night would be hilarious. Imagine a promo between him and Jericho. Awesomeness.

Jeff Jarrett: Simply for shock value. Obviously won't happen, but wouldn't that be the craziest shit ever? Especially if he was still with TNA. If they ever managed this, I'd save him the last and possibly the permanent GM.

Michael Cera: The kid is hilarious and plays the whole "shy, timid" guy well. Watching him nervously make matches against the heels, espeically Orton, would be priceless. Him wrestling would be priceless.

arnold schwarzenegger-he was on smackdwn about 10yrs ago nd was presented the wwe tittle. with summerslam coming to l.a. next month who better to host raw the next day then the govenor of california

megan fox would be another great host for raw when it comes to l.a. she is the worlds hottest women rite now nd imagine her with all the divas

i would personally like 2 see sean william scott take the guest host spot one week i think that sean william scott would give an extreme sore in ratings 2 it with reference to the PG rating
also he could shake it up with divas which we would love 2 see:) :) :)

lastly you could then team santino and sean william scott together

wow, whoever said Jim Carrey is a genius, if i saw Jim Carrey come out i would mark the fuck out big time haha, but seriously he would make it funny as fuck and could make some interesting match ups. Also i think it would be pretty good if RVD was the guest host, would be good to see him back just for one night and would be great if we could see him in the ring again.

You know, the Rock isn't the most unlikely option here. Doesn't he have some animated movie coming out in the next few months? So he definitely has something to promote......

Meanwhile we all know that The Great One would be pure gold, even if it was for one night only. Even people who say that they hate him still miss him, even if they won't admit it to themselves.

I would love to see Minka Kelly host Raw...mainly because then she could put herself in a match with Gail Kim, and I could watch the two hottest women on the planet get physical...inside the ring.

haha.

The Rock obviously was my first thought, but i also would love to see Edge, Eric Bischoff, Randy Savage, Bruce Willis, or Brock Lesnar host one.

Here Are Some People I Want As The Guest Host In Next Few Weeks!:

Hulk Hogan:Hes One Of The Greatest Legends In Wrestling History And Deserve An Night As A G.M!

Stone Cold:Hes Still The Fan Favorite And Needs One Night On RAW Back!

Trish Stratus:Shes The Greatest Diva Of All Time And Should be The Guest Host!

Brad Pitt:Hes One Of The All Time Greats!

Angelina Jolie:Shes The One Of The Great Actresses And Needs A Spot At RAW!

Thats All!

Personally, I want them to drop this guest host altogether. I know they won't for a while, since it gives whatever tour or movie these folks are plugging an opportunity for some exposure. But it doesn't add anything to the show itself. It's painfully obvious that these guest hosts aren't actually making matches, and in some cases, don't even know who the various wrestlers are.

But the problem is that there is already a face manager on smackdown, and none of these guest hosts who aren't affiliated with wrestling are likely to let themselves be portrayed as a heel. So unless we return to retired wrestlers or the sad return of someone like kevin federline, it's basically going to be week after week of goofy hosts joking around with hornswaggle and santino.

I only hope that this whole thing wears out its welcome quickly.

I say The Rock should be guest host.

Now before the smark police come after me, just hear me out:

How farfetched would it be for The Rock to be a guest host. Let's say he has a movie coming out, well he can plug the fuck out of it during Raw. And people would actually see it. Why-because he's the fucking Rock! All he has to do is come out, drop a couple of one-liners and fuck some shit up. They could do a backstage segment where he runs into Michael Cole and makes him look like an idiot. For effect, he could run into Cena backstage and they have a conversation resulting in a faceoff, only to be interupted by Santino for humorous effect. They could have that Josh guy who does the interviews, interview the Rock. Needless to say, the Rock could do his classic lines, making the Josh guy look like the rooty poo he is, and right at the end, he could say, "Instead of lookin' like a jabroni, go see (insert current Dwayne Johnson movie here)."

And it could also help future talent. Since Vince McMahon appears to be heel again, you could have him come out and say that guys like the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin ruined the image of the WWE. Then Vince brings out Shane ands demands that Rock fights Shane. Of course, the Rock declines and says that he can't because of legal obligations, but he gets a representative. The representative is kept secret all night, but the Rock is interviewed backstage and he says that his representative is somebody that reminds the Rock of himself, someone that has a bright future in the WWE and is a former champion. Main event time, and MVP comes out ready to fight. If MVP isn't over now, he will be over after this. He is almost 'getting the rub' from The Rock. MVP wins against Shane and shakes hands with the Rock to close the show. Boom, right there, WWE gets mega ratings, The Rock gets golden press for his film, the WWE brings a star closer to superstardom, and the fans are happy and they can stop bitching about how the Rock took his ball and went home.

It wouldn't ruin the Rock's image, because he could promote whatever movie he has, without getting in the ring.

We've had ZZ Top as guest hosts. I dont know if anyone else has said it although I skimmed through and havnt seen it. I can see Motorhead landing a spot as guest hosts. They sing Triple H's entrance music and are obviosly his faverouite band he's been seen wearing there t-shirt, they sang his song live a couple of times and have been seen at ringside. I would not be surprised to see them guest host.

Personally I haven't minded the guest host thing, I thought I would despise it and It thought it would take away from Raw instead of add to it, but I was wrong, it has added a nice entertainment value to the show and gives is something new to look foreward to each week. My favoriter guest host has either been Shaq or Million Dollar Man, I'm tossed between the two. Seth Green wasn't bad, he was funny and added a good mix of comedy to the show. ZZ Top wasn't bad either, yes they really didn't play their guitars or really even sing like it was said they would, and they weren't really involved to much, but it was good, because what they did with them, was what was needed. They were more guests, rather than Guest Hosts. If I had to choose, they would the ones I like the least though. As far as Jeremy Piven goes, I'm looking forwards to him as I feel he'll bring a lot fo comedy to the show and it'll make for another good RAW. As far as future guest hosts, I really have no clue who I really would like to see anymore, that hasn't already been said, I'll jsut say I can't wait to see who else they get, they have done a good job so far.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to speculate of the guest host in three weeks for St. Louis. I have three possible options.
1. Cowboy Bob Orton as a way to set up for Orton as the main event as Summerslam which is the following Sunday. Also, the Orton's are from St. Louis so it seems logical.

2. Aerosmith or at least one of its members, would be another option in
that their song is the theme for SS and they are on a huge tour with ZZ top and are promoting the Guitar Hero game like crazy

3. Finally, Sheryl Crow who is from a little bit south of St. Louis and there has been rumors the WWE wants her to take part.

If anyone else has any other possible ideas that would be awesome.

1. THE ROCK (wont happen) but just imagine to see him have a stare off with cena like the fellow friend said
2. hogan- would be great to see him satre off agianst a giant
3. it should be a famouse singer maybe chris brown, or don omar, daddy yankee would be great having a cena and yankee stare down.

BRING BACK THE GREAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think when its all over the guest host thing ---- i hope they bring in sexy tiffany for gm.

a storyline is on ecw next tuesday or even after summerslam although dreamer signed new deal he may want 2 retire and the become gm of ecw leaving tiffany 4 raw

Oh My God I love Shaq. As someone who has never seen him play, I wasn't overly excited hearing about him as Guest host, but watching Raw, he got me really excited about the show. The way he wasn't intimidated by either Jericho or Show, and the way he challenged Show so easily. I just straight marked out for that, SO disappointed it didn't happen. He should really just be GM all the time.

Shaq was fairly entertaining. He handled himself pretty well. He made the best of his time, and did good on the mic, and in the little spots he was given. Iv'e enjoyed all the celeb gm's thus far, and knew them all well, but next weeks host I have no clue who he is. Should be entertaining though, nevertheless.

This is so disrespectful to WWE fans. They're not even dead set on getting famous WWE fans.

Piven claims he's always wanted to do this! Then he calls names WWE's second biggest PPV Summerfest.

Ridiculous! This is like getting John Travolta to announce Christ's second coming.

This is so disrespectful to WWE fans. They're not even dead set on getting famous WWE fans.

Piven claims he's always wanted to do this! Then he calls names WWE's second biggest PPV Summerfest.

Ridiculous! This is like getting John Travolta to announce Christ's second coming.

That was a pretty serious screw up but cut the guy some slack. Obviously he's not a fan and he's there to promote his movie. In return, Raw gets some star power and maybe a few new fans out of the deal.

Yeah, they're using each other. It's a business arrangement. I can overlook "Summerfest" if the greater good is served.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back