Make America Rassle Again
dbFAKef.gif

[youtube]IpHNqUWMINk[/youtube]

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

The Welsh fans in Millennium Stadium cheer loudly and proudly, holding their signs high up in the air as the camera passes through the audience. Everyone is excited and ready for the show.

Copeland: Hello and welcome everyone to another edition of Meltdown. I'm Sebastian Copeland and I'm here with my broadcast partner, Jack Cohen.

Cohen: It's great to be here in another country we've never been before but I'm not going to waste your tonight as we open the show as the General Manager of Meltdown Vance Bateman looks to address everyone in the ring.

We transition into the ring where Vance Bateman stands in the middle with his regular suit and a microphone in hand. He seems to be in a very serious mood as he waits for the chatter from the fans to die down.

Bateman: I'm going to skip the introductions tonight because I've got an important announcement to make. In case anyone did not catch the headlines on WZCW.com, the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship has been officially vacated starting from tonight!

Bateman pauses before continuing.

Bateman: Dorian Slaughter suffered a major injury at the hands of John Constantine during our stay in Ireland and he will not be able to defend the championship at the Lethal Lottery or will he be able to compete for quite some time. We do not how much time Dorian Slaughter will need to recover but one thing is for certain: barring no surprises, he won't be back in the foreseeable future.

Some of the fans cheer due to their dislike for Dorian, others remain silent.

Bateman: This predicament leaves us without a World Champion nor a World Championship match for the Lethal Lottery coming up in a couple of weeks. Initially, we were going to reprimand Constantine but after consulting with both the General Manager of Ascension and the Owner of WZCW, we came to the conclusion that punishment was the wrong option. Instead, we've come up with a better solution. Despite Constantine's actions, he is still owed a World Championship re-match after what both Ty Burna & Dorian Slaughter did to him at Gold Rush. So, you could say that things are now even between all parties and Constantine will still indeed get his chance to become the World champion once again and he will do so at the Lethal Lottery.

Another pause.

Bateman: With Dorian Slaughter out of action, another competitor must take his place to fight Constantine for the vacated title. After some discussion, we've found a more than suitable replacement. This competitor has been on a roll for quite some time, tumbling everyone who stands in his way. Whilst he may have lost a couple of matches in recent weeks, his victory against the then-World Champion Dorian Slaughter puts him at the top of the contenders list alongside Constantine. So, at the Lethal Lottery, Constantine will take on... THERON DAGGERSHIELD for the vacated WZCW World Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd cheers and applauds the decision.

Copeland: Wow! Theron getting an opportunity of a lifetime!

Cohen: When one man falls, there will always be another to take his place.

Bateman lets the crowd die down before continuing.

Bateman: I knew you'd like it... and whilst we are on the topic of the Lethal Lottery, we will resume the Lottery match itself as per tradition. 30 competitors will enter and only 1 will leave the victor, earning themselves a main event spot at the grandest stage of them all, Kingdom Come, for the greatest prize in our industry, the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd cheers.

Bateman: As per usual, everyone but the World champion is eligible to enter so for everyone on the roster, I suggest you use these next two nights in Wales as a warm-up. Every single bit of momentum counts when you tackle the behemoth known as the Lethal Lottery. Good luck everyone!

The GM hands the microphone back to a ringside assistant before leaving the ring, fixing up his suit as he makes his way back up the ramp.

Cohen: Excellent, we've got ourselves a World championship bout and an open invitation to competing in the Lethal Lottery. I wonder what surprises will come to us this year?

Copeland: If it is anything like the superstars who've made their returns and debuted in recent weeks, we'll be up for a hell of a ride... especially Theron who now has the opportunity to capture the World title against Constantine.

Cohen: And we're guaranteed a new champion! This is extremely exciting! Let's just hope Dorian Slaughter doesn't come back like The Beard did last year.

Copeland: I think we can both agree on this.

Harrys: The following contest is set for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]6teemSsbyQ4[/YOUTUBE]​

Once the vocals start, John Doe enters through the curtain. He slowly walks to the ring, and then climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes. If entering first, he will crouch in the ring, staring down the aisle, awaiting his opponent.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Independence Mental Health Institute: Independence, Iowa, The Man Only Known as John Doe!

Copeland
: I can’t imagine the mysterious rookie John Doe has been thrilled with his success rate thus far into his WZCW tenure.

Cohen: I’m not sure he’s even coherent enough to understand his surroundings and care Seabass. Regardless of that though this is the first time we’ll see him in singles competition without a partner, should be interesting.

[YOUTUBE]Gz2GVlQkn4Q[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And his opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, "The Unforgetable" Noah Ryder!

Noah walks out arms pounding his chest. He cups his hands over his mouth and calls out the 2 opening lines to the course before eagerly hoping his way down to the ring, clapping the hands of many of the fans he sees along the way. He slides into the ring and runs to the nearest corner, 2 stepping his way to the top rope where he raises both arms up.

Cohen: Two guys with a lack of memory and a definite lack of normal behavior.

Copeland: Despite all that Noah Ryder has had huge success in WZCW far with a win over Matt Tastic but also another former world champion in Titus, he just may possibly be a dark horse pick in the Lethal Lottery.

The bell rings as the two competitors lock up. John has the strength advantage and is able to back Noah into a corner and immediately begins pounding away on him. Eventually he Irish Whips Noah into the opposite corner but Noah runs up to the second turnbuckle and flies back into John with a back elbow! The shot connects perfectly but the big man still isn’t down. Noah sees this and goes to bounce off the ropes and hits a running dropkick that stuns John again but still doesn’t knock him down.

Cohen: what’s it going to take to get this guy off his feet?

The crowd wills Noah to try one more time and he bounces off the ropes looking to hit a straight kick to the face but John catches it! He then pulls onto Noah’s leg bringing him in closer and nails a headbutt that sends Ryder straight to the floor. John makes the cover as the ref goes to count!

1….

2…..

Noah kicks out! John takes a few moments to observe a down and injured Ryder almost in a methodical way before picking him up, putting him in the corner, and applying a boot choke for the 9 count before he’s disqualified. John uses all his strength to Irish whip Noah again and this time he succeeds as Ryder goes flying back first into the opposite turnbuckle with such force Ryder collapses and the ring slightly moves. John picks Noah back up looking to hit a single arm DDT but Noah wiggles out and hits a snap mare and then bounces off the ropes into a running dropkick to a seated John, both men are down as the ref starts to count.

Copeland: It’s been a short match so far but both men are giving it their all and they’re already almost exhausted!

Both Noah and John make it to their feet at the same time and John charges as Noah who is holding himself up on the ropes. Ryder pulls it down and John falls over the top rope and onto the floor. The crowd begins to get hyped as Ryder gets to the top rope looking to hit a high risk maneuver onto John. He jumps off the top rope looking to hit a cross body but John gets to his feet and meets Noah with a mule kick straight to face right before he lands on the ground!

Copeland: What a sickening shot!

Cohen
: That’s it, Noah’s out!

Instead of throwing a life less Ryder into the ring John snakes his way under the bottom rope and makes his way into a corner where he uncomfortable observes the ref making the count on Ryder who seems to be out cold on the floor.

1…..

Ryder doesn’t seem to be moving.

2….

3…..

4…….

Ryder begins to twitch his legs, showing a little sign of life.

5….

6…..

Ryder begins makes it to one knee as John is still preoccupied with the refs count.

7…..

8…..

9…..

1-NO! Ryder is able to dive under the bottom rope breaking the refs count much to the dismay of John.

Copeland: The tenacity is Ryder is incredible!

John picks up Ryder looking to hit double headbutts but Ryder delivers a few of his own! Both men fall back dazed and stunned but Ryder runs at John and delivers a headlock take down and quickly goes for the cover! 1…2….John kicks out! Ryder wastes little time however as he picks John up looking to hit the Black Out but John reverses an attempts to flip Noah over completely but Ryder lands on his feet! He can’t capitalize however as John immediately nails him with the Pele Kick! Ryder stumbles down the one knee and John bounces of the ropes and nails a Shining Wizard! He hooks the leg! 1…2….Thr-No Ryder kicks out!

Cohen: What is it going to take to beat either of these two guys?!

John drags Ryder to a corner and looking to hit a hangman’s neckbreaker but Noah is able to fight through and instead yank John straight into the turnbuckle! The fans get hyped as Ryder runs to the other corner to get a running start as he charges in for the Blow Ryder! However, when he gets to the other side he’s met with a massive European Uppercut! He locks in a Full Nelson looking to slam Ryder down but he rolls through for the pin! 1…2….John just barely kicks out! The two pop up and Noah ducks a big boot and gets behind John and with all his strength powers him for a massive Blue Thunder Bomb! John’s shoulders are down! 1…2….John kicks out! Noah is in disbelief as he pleads with the ref that it must have been a three count but the ref assures him John kicked out. While Noah converses with the ref the mental patient picks himself up in the corner. Noah notices this and looks to hit the Blow Ryder one more time but John catches the boot Noah throws! He trips the other leg and locks in a sharpshooter in the middle of the ring!

Cohen: It’s got to be over, there’s no way Noah can power through in the middle of the ring!

Noah screams in pain as John applies more pressure, knowing he is unable to crawl all the way to the ropes he instead tries to roll under and get a cradle for the pin but John has him scouted! He blocks the roll up attempt and has one arm of Noah hooked as he attempts to Cattle Mutilation!

Copeland: If he locks in the other arm Ryder will have nowhere to go!

Just as John attempts to hook the other arm Noah wiggles and squirms and does all he can to avoid even repeatedly ramming the back of his head into John. After a repeated barrage of headbutts John is forced to release his attempt and holds his head in pain. He sees Noah getting back to his feet and charges at him but is met with the Slingblade! John attempts to find solace in the corner but Noah shows no mercy and with furious velocity delivers a Blow Ryder that John isn’t fast enough to block! A dazed and knocked out John stumbles forward till on his feet and Noah puts the icing on the cake with a Black out planting him dead center in the middle of the ring right on his head! He hooks the leg! 1…2…3!

Harrys: And here is your winner, Noah Ryder!

Copeland: What a hell of a hard fought match by both men, with the Lethal Lottery just around the corner both men wanted to prove that they should not be overlooked.

Cohen
: I have to give credit where it’s due a hell of a fight by both men and a well-deserved win by Noah.

Noah gets his arm raised on the ground but never makes it to his feet as he holds his head in pain and is being checked on by the ref; John is on the other side of the ring motionless after a vicious match.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We cut backstage to see Johnny Scumm standing in front of a camera with a microphone in his hand.

Scumm: Listen here, WZCW Universe. I am sick and tired of being treated like a never-was. I've gotten the cold shoulder from the fans, locker room, and even management since my return. But the fact is that I have been on fire since my return, and it is time you recognize the evolution that I have went through.

The fact is that I am deserving of title shots. Right now the EurAsian Champion is without a challenger. I put my name in the hat last round to become that challenger, but I got suspended because I questioned the authority. I questioned their flawed logic. So, I'm just going to have to continue showing them why I deserve those shots until they have no choice but to take notice. At the Lethal Lottery, I will show you all, but tonight I will show one man, Garth Black, the chip I have on my shoulder.

You see, this all started when Garth got selected as the man to face Mikey Stormrage. A pay-per-view spot that I deserved. So, I threw him off the stage. I made headlines by doing that. I now realize that the best way for me to self-market is for me simply cause as much chaos as possible. Tonight, I am going to cause you all kinds of chaos Garth. You'll be lucky to even make it the lottery.

Scumm pauses for a moment as he stares into the camera.

Scumm: One last thing, screw Becky Serra!

Scumm drops the microphone as he walks off-camera. The scene fades out.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]wyx6JDQCslE[/YOUTUBE]​

Armando Paradyse dances out from the curtain in a terrible and slimy fashion. He blows kiss to the girls as he walks out from the back but they seem extremely disgusted. He makes sure to show off his replica Mayhem title as he passes the fans in the front row.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Mexico, weighing 250 pounds, "The King of Mayhem"... Armando Paradyse!

Copeland: When did Armando become Mexican? I remember him being Puerto Rican in another life.

Cohen: He's also been the Angel and El Swago and thinks he is the King of Mayhem. I'm convinced Armando is crazier than Dr. Zeus and he was actually admitted to a loony bin.

Paradyse slides into the ring and raises his belt to boos from the audience.

[YOUTUBE]1_Hto9j-EDY[/YOUTUBE]​

The All-American American American American walks out from the curtain waving the greatest flag in the world patriotically. Despite being in a foreign country, the crowd cheer on Max Steele as he marches down the ramp.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Mother****ing America, weighing 280 pounds... Max Steele!

Cohen: Seeing Max Steele gets me thinking, Seabass.

Copeland: About stepping in the ring once more?

Cohen: He makes me think about freedom and stuff, idiot. God, I love freedom and mind-numbing patriotism.

Steele enters the ring with the flag and plants it firmly in the middle of the ring, pointing his finger directly at Armando. Paradyse goes to step up but referee Katie Shepard stands in between the two competitors, telling them to back up. Paradyse attempts to give the Mayhem title to Shepard to raise in the air but she refuses, citing it is a replica belt. She signals for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Angered by the lack of respect, Paradyse pushes past Shepard and holds the belt up high in the air, generating boos from the crowd once more. Shepard pulls him back and tells him to remove the belt from the ring. As he is contained, Steele enters the middle of the ring and holds the flag up high to cheers from the crowd. Paradyse sees this and is pissed, pushing Shepard out of the way.

Paradyse: You can't hold that up! It's not even the right flag!

Armando snatches the belt from Max Steele, looking at it in disgusted.

Paradyse: This means nothing!

Paradyse snaps the flag pole in half over his knee. The crowd boos at the disrespectful act but it is Max Steele who is in shock. He shakes his head at Paradyse and points at him, staring him down menacingly.

Copeland: That has to be the dumbest move in Armando's career.

Cohen: Whilst that is up for debate, he just broke Old Glory. I hope Max Steele tears him to pieces.

Paradyse realises the error of the move and hobbles away, holding the knee he used to break Old Glory, pleading. Max Steele won't have none of it and grabs Paradyse by the head, hitting him big fists to the face. Steele sends him across the ring and looks for a big clothesline but Armando ducks, looking for the springboard. Paradyse goes for the crossbody but Steele catches him, sending him overhead with a fallaway slam. Paradyse grabs his back as he gets to his feet. Steele pops up as quick as he can for an old veteran and delivers a scoop slam on Paradyse. The "King of Mayhem" feels the pain in his back but doesn't stay down. Max Steele shakes his head, picking up Paradyse and drives him into the canvas with a massive power slam. Paradyse is laid out but Steele doesn't go for the cover, waving his finger in the air as if to indicate that he isn't finished with Armando.

Copeland: Steele could go for the victory but he wants to send a message to Armando.

Cohen: As well as the rest of the world! If you disrespect America, you disrespect Max Steele and you will feel the fire of a thousands suns!

Max Steele slaps his boot as he waits for Armando to rise to his feet. He runs off the ropes and hits Paradyse with the Freedom Boot, knocking Paradyse down in the middle of the ring. Max looks out to the audience before setting up and delivering THE FAT MAN LEG DROP! Paradyse's legs flail in the air from the attack as Steele goes for the cover...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Katie Shepard signals for the bell and holds Max Steele's hand high in the air.

Harrys: Here is your winner... MAX STEELE!

Cohen: Another day of Max Steele successfully defending freedom.

Copeland: You can take it down a notch with the freedom talk, Jack.

Cohen: Are you saying you hate America, Seabass?

Copeland: No, that's not what I'm... my point is, Max Steele picks up a much-needed victory heading into the Lethal Lottery. He's going to need all the momentum he can get.

Max Steele pulls out a back-up Old Glory flag from underneath the ring and re-enters the ring, waving it around with pride. Steele goes over to the ropes and requests a microphone from a ringside assistant.

Steele: Let that be a lesson to any commie, foreigner or terrorist who wishes to sully anything about this great country! Max Steele will be right around the corner should you choose to disgrace yourself!

A recovering Paradyse looks to go after Max Steele but the old veteran notices, grabbing Paradyse and throwing him over the top rope, sending him crashing down to the floor.

Steele: And as the Number One entrant into the Lethal Lottery, any doubters like that metro-sexual Mexican will be shown why America is Number On-

???: Excuse me, Mr. Steele!

Max stops to see a man who is at ringside in casual clothing. He is smiling as he enters the ring but the crowd aren't exactly into this mystery man.

Cohen: I remember him! That's the stupid preacher from last time! How'd he get past security a second time?

???: America is not the greatest thing to grace us with our presence. There is only one great man who the world needs to look up to and he makes his return to the Lethal Lottery to purge people such as yourself who take false idols...

Before the mystery man can say another word, he feels a big hit of freedom from Max Steele's fists, knocking him silly. Max then grabs the mystery man and tosses him over the top rope, sending him into Armando Paradyse on the ground.

Cohen: Good riddance.

The crowd cheers as Max Steele celebrates with the flag, waving old glory high in the sky.

Copeland: Looks like Max is ready for the Lethal Lottery!

We cut backstage to see Leon Kensworth standing by with resident gentleant, and all around nice guy ant, elegANT.

Kensworth: elegANT, if you can. How does it feel to have such a nice prize like a tag title shot ruined by the antics of your tag team partner last week.

elegANT: It's a bummer to miss that opportunity, because you never know when title shots will appear in your career. I have to say that I am disappointed with Eve Taylor, but I am going to remain optimistic. Tonight, I face a champion with no challenger. If I can beat him, perhaps I become that challenger.

???: And I hope you do.

Chris K.O. appears on-screen. The two share a smile as they are friends.

Chris: I'm ready for the challenge tonight of facing you. I respect you highly, ANT. If you beat me tonight, I will gladly defend this title against you at Lethal Lottery. Gentlemen's honor.

Chris holds out his hand and elegANT shakes it.

elegANT: I respect you Mr. K.O.. I look forward to our bout tonight. May the best man, or ant, win.

The scene fades out.

As we return from commercial, Garth Black is standing by with Leon Kensworth.

Leon: I'm standing by with Garth Black. Garth tonight you take on Johnny Scumm in your home country of Wales. How are you feeling?

Black: It feels great to be home. I get to kick back and relax a little before I put on a great show in front of these great fans.

Leon: What about the attacks from Scumm in recent weeks? He seems to have taken a dislike to you. How do you mentally prepare for someone who is capable of almost anything?

Black: Look Leon, I've had a lot of opportunities in this business, and rarely have I been able to capitalize on them. Tonight that all changes. Tonight I turn a corner. I could go on and on about how I can beat Black because I'm smarter, because I've been around longer, because I'm faster, whatever. Tonight though, I'm letting my actions speak for me.

With that Black skillfully kicks the mic out of Leon's hand and walks off.

[YOUTUBE]XqrpANUF4no[/YOUTUBE]

Harrys: The following non-title contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from the Lap Of Luxury, he is ElegAnt!!

ElegAnt walks down the aisle saying hello to the fans on his way down. He enters the ring where he continues waving.

Cohen:A former Elite X Champion, got a shot at the tag titles and now here he is facing the Eurasian Champion. This guy gets too many opportunities.

Copeland: He's that good. Plain and simple. And tonight could be a big night for him if he wins.

[YOUTUBE]KNDel10RepU[/YOUTUBE]

Harrys: And his opponent, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, he is the WZCW Eurasian Champion, Chris KO!!

The Champion walks down to the ring with the title around his waist and Steve the volleyball high up in the air. He places Steve on the announce table before entering the ring.

Cohen: GET THAT OFF HERE!

Copeland:That's what she said.

Cohen: Shut up!

Referee Keith Morse serves up the two adversaries and rings the bell to start the match.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Elegant and Chris measure each other out for the first move. And its Elegant who is first to make it. He headlocks the champion and then takes him down to the mat. He holds him down to the canvas trying to squeeze the air out of him to wear him out. Chris flails about to keep the blood flowing and keep his wits about him. Using his legs, he pulls Elegant and gets released of the hold. He has Elegant down with scissors to the head. Elegant tries to get out of the hold to little success. He stops moving and focuses on getting a bit of leverage. With it, he flips over and gets out of the hold and secures a Jacknife pin.

3-But the champ kicks out at 2. Chris gets to his feet first and hits several right fists to Elegant, dizzying him out. Chris grabs another headlock, but as Elegant embraces for another takedown, he's met with a Bulldog instead. Driven face first to the ground, but bounces off the canvas as Chris gets to his feet. He approaches his fallen foe to follow up, but is tripped by him. He rolls on top of Chris and then hooks La Magistral for another cover.

1....- But Chris gets out of it quickly.

Cohen: Elegant isn't gonna win with this soft stuff. He needs to start hitting hard.

Copeland:Have some patience. Both men are measuring each other out.

Both men are up and Elegant charges but counters with a Dropkick. Sending Elegant to the turnbuckle. Elegant gets up and is met with a Knee Strike to the face. He falls to the canvas where Chris makes the cover.

3-But the Ant still has some bite in him. Chris stands him up and attempts to Irish whip him across the ring. But Elegant counters it. He elbows KO in the face and quickly sets up a Collar and Elbow Suplex. Sending KO down. Elegant goes to the top rope as Chris gets to his knees. Elegant comes off the top with a Crossbody and hits it. But the champion rolls it over and locks the Burning Crusade!!

Copeland: This could be it! Elegant has nowhere to go!

Cohen:
Pity. A real ant would bite him.

Submission maneuver applied! Elegant tries desperately to get to the ropes but to no avail! Referee Keith Morse asks Elegant if he wants to submit, but he refuses. He tries reaching the ropes but he's too far. He instead uses his free hand to push himself up and manages to turn the hold over. Reaching the ropes. Chris lets go as Elegant clutches his shoulder and jaw. Elegant gets back to his feet, but Chris goes to grab him. Elegant trips him again and hits the Nicest Elbow You've Ever seen. He heads to the top rope and measures Chris. He leaps for Good Day, Sir but hits nothing but canvas. KO quickly hits CKO on the bouncing Elegant. He whiplashes back and with the momentum, Chris hooks the Burning Crusade again. Elegant struggles but has no choice but to tap out.

Harrys: Here is your winner, the Eurasian Champion, Chris KO!!

Chris celebrates and holds up the title and Steve as Keith Morse elevates his hand in victory. He then puts both down and checks on Elegant. He helps him up and the two proceed to make their exit as the crowd cheers on.

Copeland:
Another victory for the Eurasian Champion heading into the Lethal Lottery. He has to be a favorite.

Cohen: You're kidding, right? Might as well call the volleyball a favorite too.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]JyX7dHmaRlA[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, from The Last Chance Saloon, weighing in at 15 stone, Garth Black!

The Welsh crowd comes alive as their fellow countryman makes their way onto the stage wearing a Gareth Bale Wales kit. He slaps some hands along the barrier. He climbs into the ring and tosses his shirt to the crowd before climbing the turnbuckle and acknowledging the fans.

Copeland: So Black, in his home country, will be looking to pick up a win here tonight.

Cohen: Don't count on it Seabass. Scumm has had the upper hand in all of their encounters lately.

[YOUTUBE]rqJGHL3lnSM[/YOUTUBE]​

And his opponent, from London, England, weighing 223lbs pounds, The Sadistic Johnny Scumm!

Scumm makes his way onto the stage to a series of boos. He gives the crowd the double birds, before he spits and sprints to the ring, sliding inside.

Copeland: As you stated Jack, these two have had some disagreements over the last few weeks, and tonight they finally comes to blows.

Cohen: I'm picking Scumm. He has a mean streak that has really come to the forefront since his return.

Referee Keith Morse checks each man for foreign objects and calls for the bell.

*DING! DING! DING!*

The two men emerge from their corners slowly. Scumm takes the center of the ring while Black stays on the outside. Black circles for a few moments before the two men tie up. They jockey for position, neither man really able to gain an upper hand. They break, but Scumm sneaks in an elbow, catching Black in the jaw. He stumbles a bit, but stays on his feet. Black sticks his tongue out, taunting his opponent. They go to tie up again, but this time around, Black connects with a slap to the face as Scumm steps in. As Scumm grabs his cheek, Black raises his arms to the applause of the crowd. Scumm angrily charges in, but Black manages to slip behind him and secure a waistlock. From there he takes Scumm down with a belly to back takedown, keeping the hold secured. He rolls his opponent to a seated position, and releases the hold to drop a few elbows of his own into the neck and shoulder region. With Scumm holding the area, Black connects with a dropkick to the back and quickly moves into a cover.
One!
T-Not even two as Scumm kicks out. Both men are on their feet now, as Black gives his opponent room to stand. They tie up again, and again Black gets the better of the exchange with a judo throw, using his hip for leverage. From there he works on a sloppy armbar, but Scumm is able to wriggle away from the hold. On his back Scumm kicks up at Black, connecting with one decent kick to the jawline that causes his opponent to fall back. Scumm gets to his feet and starts to fire off some right hands to soften up his foe before he Irish whips him into the ropes. Scumm charges after him and connects with a shoulder block. He follows it up with a quick elbow drop to the chest and then he quickly scrambles into a cover.
One!
T-And one is all he gets as Black is able to kick out before the two count. Scumm doesn't allow Garth much room to move though, and drags him to his feet. He fires off a few more right hands, and then Irish whips Black into the corner. From there Scumm begins to unleash some devastating kicks to the midsection, forcing the ref to step in and utilize his five count.

Copeland: You know those kicks are extra painful from the metal buckles and leather straps that adorn Scumm's boots.

Cohen: I like how he waits until the count of four before he relents. That is smart on the part of Scumm.

With Black clutching his midsection, Scumm takes a few steps back before he connects with a running splash in the corner. He then throws Black to the ground and hops to the second turnbuckle. He connects with a little splash from the second rope, and stays on top looking for the pin.
One!
Two!
Two is all as Black kicks out. Scumm rolls away and positions himself in the far corner, calling for a spear. He waits for Black to get to his feet and makes the charge. Black is able to sidestep the spear however and throws his opponent shoulder first into the turnbuckle. He then rolls him up and looks for a schoolboy pin.
One!
Two!
And just before the hand comes down for three, Scumm is able to kick out.

Copeland: I thought Black had him there.

Cohen: Don't count Scumm out so easily.

Both men are on their feet, and Scumm takes a wild swing, which Black ducks and then loads Scumm onto his shoulders, looking for Black Out. Scumm manages to grab the ropes however and forces Black not to hit the move. The ref steps in to enforce the rope break, but Black simply dumps Scumm over the top rope, sending him crashing to the floor. As Scumm gets to his feet, the referee is at a count of three, when Black grabs the top rope and launches himself over and onto Scumm with a flying splash plancha. The crowd cheers the high flying move as both men look like the move took something out of them. The ref is at a count of six when Black is on his feet and rolls Scumm into the ring. Scumm is down and out and Black realizes it is time for The Come Down. He scales the top turnbuckle, but Scumm is quick to his feet and falls on the top rope, crotching Black as the male audience lets out an audible gasp. Scumm takes a moment to get his wits about him before he climbs onto the second rope. He balances himself before he connects with a couple of sharp chops to the chest of Black. He then sets up for a superplex. Black tries to fight it, but Scumm lifts him and hits the big superplex, putting both men down. The ref checks on both men before he starts his ten count, waiting on someone to try to get to their feet.

Cohen: I told you not to count Scumm out so quickly Seabass.

Copeland: Indeed, but after the big move, both men are down and barely stirring.

As Copeland alluded to, neither man are moving much and the ref is at a count of seven. Both men have crawled to the ropes and are using them to stand, prompting the ref to continue the match and call off his ten count at a very lengthy nine. With both men on their feet, they begin to slug it out. Each man connects with a big right hand, neither man backs down. Finally a quick thumb to the eye, unseen by the ref, allows Scumm to take advantage. He connects with a kick to the midsection, and goes for The Face Smasher. Black is able to block however, and grabs the legs and flips over into a jackknife pin. The ref slides into position.
One!
Two!
Three! Scumm kicks out, but is too late as the referee's hand hit the mat for the decisive three count.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Garth Black!

Cohen: No! Scumm kicked out!

The referee raises the hand of Black, to the approval of the fans. He holds his arms high until he turns to face Scumm. He offers a handshake to his rival, who responds in kind my slapping the hand away and spitting directly in the face of Black.

Copeland: What a poor display of sportsmanship on the part of Scumm.

We transition to the locker room where Flex & Ramparte are ready, grabbing their new Tag Team championships. The door opens and Eve Taylor walks in. The three Cerberus members stay in an awkward silence for a few seconds with the Tag champions staring at Eve.

Taylor: Whatever internal fight we are having, we need to put it aside for tonight.

Flex & Ramparte look at each other before nodding.

Flex: I think we can manage that, Ramparte.

Ramparte: I think we can, Flex.

The two walk past Eve, leaving her to follow.

In another part of the building, Matt Tastic & Mikey Stormrage are walking down the corridor together, heading over to James Howard who places the Elite X championship over his shoulder.

Stormrage: Hey James. Like old times, huh?

Howard: Let me explain this once - this is not a Strikeforce reunion, nor are we creating some sort of super team. We are working together because we've got a common enemy. We fight together tonight and once it is all done, we go our separate ways. Deal?

Tastic: Deal.

Stormrage: Understood.

The three men nod at each other as they come to an understanding.

Howard: Just stay out my way.

Tastic: And you stay out of ours.

Howard walks off with Live Mas following close behind.

Harrys: The following six-person tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]a_426RiwST8[/YOUTUBE]​

James Howard comes out to the stage with the hood up on his unzipped hoodie. He backs down the ramp, arms outstretched.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Leeds, England, weighing 223 pounds, James Howard!

Howard poses atop the turnbuckle for a moment before jumping down into the ring.

[YOUTUBE]pc2GXtwnxJU[/YOUTUBE]​

Mikey Stormrage walks out into the green strobe lights, arm stretched into the air.

Harrys: His partner, from San Francisco, California by way of Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing 325 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

Stormrage rolls into the ring and shares an uncomfortable stare with Howard before climbing to the second rope and performing his Game Over taunt.

[YOUTUBE]OmND5_zHUD4[/YOUTUBE]​

Matt Tastic bursts out from behind the curtain, waving his arms at the crowd.

Harrys: And their partner, from Southwestern, Puerto Rico, "The Invincible" Matt Tastic!

Tastic climbs into the ring after high-fiving some fans. He hugs Mikey and has another awkward stare with James.

[YOUTUBE]ucFHDxhCVwE[/YOUTUBE]​

Flex Mussél and Ramparte come out onto the stage, WZCW World Tag Team Championship belts around their waists. After a few moments, Eve Taylor comes out as well, but doesn't seem too interested in interacting with her partners.

Harrys: Their opponents, at a combined weight of 545 pounds, Eve Taylor and the WZCW Tag Team Champions Flex Mussél and Ramparte; they are Cerberus!

All three heads climb into the ring. Rather than posing, Eve stares a hole through Howard, while the champions keep their eyes locked on Live Más while handing their belts to the referee.

Copeland: Some interesting dynamics in this match tonight, Jack.
Cohen: There is only one unified team in this match, Seabass. Cerberus shouldn't need to break a sweat.

Referee Jurou Akiyama calls for the bell. James Howard immediately climbs out of the ring and drops to the floor. Mikey and Matt play rock, paper, scissors, with Mikey winning to start the match. On the other side of the ring, Eve demands that the Flex and Ramparte exit the ring which, after a short and one-sided discussion, they do. Stormrage and Taylor start to circle each other. Howard hops back up onto the apron and takes a swing at Taylor, but manages to make contact with her hair. Mikey tries to decide whether or not to take advantage of the distraction while Akiyama warning Howard, but Flex slips into the ring and hits Stormrage with a low blow, sending him crumbling to the mat. Tastic rushes into the ring out of anger and begins wildly throwing lefts and rights at Mussél, which brings Ramparte into the ring to attack the former World Champion. Howard climbs into the ring, but instead of assisting his partners, he heads straight for Eve and begins swinging away at her.

Copeland: What chaos! Referee Akiyama has his hands full trying to contain these six competitors.
Cohen: Everything was fine until Matt Tastic had to go and lose his temper.

Akiyama is doing his best to separate the skirmishes in the ring. He is aided by Flex rolling to the floor to escape Mikey and Tastic being shoved through the ropes by Ramparte, who then pulls Eve away from James. Jurou is able to get Ramparte and Howard to go back to their corners, leaving the two legal competitors, Stormrage and Taylor, alone in the ring. Both get back to their feet and Mikey, still hurting from the earlier low blow, reaches out for a tag. With Tastic still on the floor, Howard obliges and enters the ring to face his number one contender. Taylor begins to circle a bit, before walking over and slapping the chest of Ramparte to tag out and dropping to the floor. He turns and looks at Eve out of frustration, which allows Howard to blast him in the back of the head with a straight right hand. Ramparte collapses to the floor, landing on top of Eve. Mussél heads over, first to check on his teammates, and then to keep them separated as they start to bicker. Meanwhile, Tastic slides back into the ring, eyeing Cerberus. He runs toward the corner, bumping James on the way. Matt climbs to the top, but is shoved to the floor onto Cerberus before he’s ready by Howard. Stormrage charges into the ring and shoves his former best friend and tag team partner on his way to the floor to help Tastic back into the ring.

Copeland: This match is a powder keg and it is going to explode at any moment.

Stormrage and Tastic get back into the ring and immediately start yelling at Howard. Rather than stand and listen, James rolls to the floor and grabs a chair and then rolls back into the ring, almost daring Live Más to attack him. None of them move, until Matt pulls back his fist to throw a punch, but is stopped by Stormrage. Mikey stands between the two men he’s been closest to in WZCW, preventing them from coming to blows. This time Tastic rolls to the floor and grabs two chairs. He slides one in to Stormrage and comes in with one himself, gesturing toward Mikey that he needs to choose a side. On the opposite side of the ring, the three members of Cerberus slide into the ring with chairs of their own. All six competitors turn and toward the opposite team. Despite the visual of united teams, each team is having a screaming match between its own members without breaking eye contact, Eve with James, Flex with Mike, and Ramparte with Matt.

Copeland: We are getting word from the timekeeper that referee Jurou Akiyama has declared this match a no contest, but I don’t think anyone in the ring cares at all.
Cohen: This is incredibly tense, Seabass. One wrong move and there will be a bloodbath in the ring!
Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, we are out of time! If these two teams come to blows, we will air footage on WZCW.com. Have a wonderful night, and we’ll see you at Ascension!

The last scene as the copyright information appears on the screen shows ten members of the security crew sliding into the ring between Cerberus and Howard, Stormrage, and Tastic.

Credits:

Thriller - Cerberus vs. Live Mas Force
Yaz - Scumm vs. Black, segments
Killjoy - K.O. vs. elegANT
Falk - Steele vs. Paradyse, segments
Dynamite - Ryder vs. Doe

That's Meltdown. I'm 99% positive that Ascension will be posted sometime later in the evening. Enjoy guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back