Controversy abounded

-Showtime wins the Eurasian Championship by bringing out Granpa Tastic-

And the consequences follow

-Mr. Banks strips Showtime of the title for outside interference-

30 superstars battled for the grandest prize

-Highlights of the Lottery match-

But only one was able to stand in the end

-Matt Tastic wins the World title-

The Road is upon us. The World Tour to Kingdom Come 6 starts tonight. Tokyo, you've been warned. Melbourne, get ready. Meltdown starts now.

======================================

[YOUTUBE]K5q1WGDWYhs[/YOUTUBE]

Meltdown_Logo.gif

superstars-pyro-o.gif

====================================================

Copeland: We welcome you to the sold out Ehtihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia! This is Sebastian Copeland along side the colorful Jack Cohen for the longest running bi-weekly episodic television event. This is Meltdown!

Cohen: That's right. Millions of viewers. Thousands in attendance. All to see what'll happen as we head towards Kingdom Come 6. But speaking of that, we know just one piece. And that's who the World Heavyweight Champion will be heading into the event.

Copeland: That's right. After so long, Matt Tastic of all people, accomplished the yearly trial of winning Lethal Lottery and won the World Championship just a while after being screwed out of the Eurasian Championship.

Cohen: He was screwed? Showtime was the one screwed.

[YOUTUBE]OmND5_zHUD4[/YOUTUBE]

Tastic's music hits to a roar from the crowd, but after some time he doesn't appear on stage. However, off in the distance.....

Matt:Hey! Over here!!

The camera starts to zoom in on the crowd and looking around for Matt. Eventually spotting him near concession stands. He stands up and holds the World title above his head as fans jump in to be seen on the same shot as him.

Matt: Yo! I was just here hanging out with the fans. After all, we wouldn't be here without these party animals, isn't that right Melbourne?!

* Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! *

Matt:I want to start this party right now. Where's Mikey?

* Mikey! Mikey! Mikey! Mikey! *

Mikey: Right here!

Mikey appears by the same area with a Taco Bell Big Box and heads right on by to Matt Tastic.

Matt: Dude, I would not be here as World Champion without your help. You are awesome. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Mikey: Ah, shoot....

Matt: I want to repay you. And if I recall, you never got a rematch against me. So I wanted to try and make Kingdom Co-

[YOUTUBE]nV4GM9tF2BA[/YOUTUBE]

Showtime, Constantine and Holmes appear on stage with Constantine holding the Elite X title on his waist while Showtime wields the Eurasian Championship by his hand.

Showtime: Hold it right there, you stooges. You may have won Lethal Lottery, but I personally defeated you one on one before that. As far as I'm concerned, I should be getting the title shot at Kingdom Come.

* Elite Suck! Elite Sucks! Elite Sucks! *

Holmes: I have not been granted my own rematch since last years Kingdom Come. As far as I'm concerned, I'm also due some form of compensation.

Constantine:I may be out on doctors orders this week, but I can easily defend this thing 4 more times in the coming weeks to challenge you at Kingdom Come too, you know?

[YOUTUBE]q_gfD3nvh-8[/YOUTUBE]

Aubrey Sloan stands behind The Elite who turn around curiously. Sloan can barely be seen but she pushes herself through the wall of egotistical man-flesh standing in front of her.

Sloan:I-I don't understand. What's all this about who faces the World Champion and turns and stuff? I'm facing him tonight simply because. Not because of some silly excuse. Tonight, I might defeat the World Champion and takes his crown. Then what, gentlemen?

* Sloan! Sloan! Sloan! Sloan! Sloan! *

The Elite stand by looking at each other confused while Matt and Mikey lay back on their seats on the stands. Mikey nabs some popcorn from the fan seated next to him while Matt sips soda.

Holmes: It just dawned on me why they call this “down under”. You wretches really have no class at all.

Constantine: Aubrey, dear. Your match is non-title. You're not fit to actually challenge for that title. You couldn't even beat me.

Mikey: Cheating does tend to help win.

Matt: Yeah, and that nose is a hell of a weapon. It should be illegal. You know what? Screw it. Matter of fact, screw you three whiners. You wanna look down on Aubrey? Well guess what. Tonight our match will be for the World title. Just to stick it to you cretins. Do you accept, my beautiful Ms. Sloan?

Sloan: Yes!

Matt: Then it's on! Aubrey Sloan versus Matt Tastic for the World Heavyweight Championship!

* Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! *

[YOUTUBE]4066U5H9bhk[/YOUTUBE]​

Mr. Kenneth Banks simply marches out and goes straight at Showtime who looks on confused and angry.

Showtime: Set the record straight, Banks. That clown can't just simply put his title on the line when he wants. The rightful challenger is one of us Elites. Not Sloan or Stormrage.

Mr. Banks: I couldn't care less if Matt wants to put his title on the line. If he wants to, so be it. But I want that Eurasian Championship back. You're not the champion. You disobeyed me at Lethal Lottery.

Showtime hands the title back with no consequence and Mr. Banks takes it.

Showtime: I understand. It's not fair to challenge for the World title if I already have one.

Mr. Banks: Not a single one of you Elites is gonna be in the World title match at Kingdom Come. So deal with it! Who gets the shot will be dealt with later!

Mr. Banks walks away with the title belt as Sloan, Tastic and Stormrage pander to the crowd. The Elite simply stare at each other in confusion before walking after Mr. Banks. The scene cuts to the back of the curtain as Mr. Banks marches past Ty Burna who was looking on at what went on callously. The Elite storm by arguing as we cut back to the arena. Matt, Mikey and Aubrey Sloan are around ringside saluting fans.

Copeland: Wow. What a way to kick off the show. Vacant Eurasian Championship, World title main event and The Elite are out of the question for Kingdom Come. Who will challenge the champion?

Cohen: Right now the question is who will be champion?

Harrys: The following contest, is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]QSw_Au4ndSE[/YOUTUBE]​

Mick Overlast makes his way out to a cheer from the crowd. He holds his arms out to the side standing on the top of the entrance stage before walking down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. He climbs up the steel steps before entering the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 235 pounds, Mick Overlast!

Copeland: Overlast was attacked by Blade and the Men In Black before the Lottery, and I bet you he's looking towards gaining revenge.

Cohen: God would he just let it go already? He's been obsessed with Blade for years. It's time to just give up on it Mick.

Hyada makes his way out with a microphone in hand, asking for the music to cut. The crowd cheers as the former tag team champion brings the mic up.

Hyada: It's been a long few days since the Lethal Lottery. As you can see I'm no longer the tag team champion. And I have some unfortunate news, my partner Haven has decided to part ways with WZCW for the time being. He said he needs to get back to what made Haven a hero.

Copeland: Unfortunate news this evening from Hyada.

Cohen: This is great! Cerberus has broken the will of the fake heroes!

Hyada: As much as it pains me to see my partner leave the company, I swear to you all that I will continue on with the fight for justice!

Hyada raises the mic up as the crowd cheers once more as his music hits again and he makes his way down to the ring.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, Jonathan Hyada!

Referee Elizabeth Prince signals for the bell and the two immediately lock up in the middle of the ring. Overlast uses his technical prowess and locks on an arm wrench, pulling on Hyada's arm before whipping him across. He drops down under a jumping Hyada, before going for a hip toss. Hyada counters and connects with a side step hook kick, connecting to the back of the head. Overlast stumbles forward and Hyada rushes towards him. Overlast ducks under and back body drops Hyada over the ropes but Hyada lands on the outside before hitting a kick to the side of the head. Overlast backs up and Hyada immediately goes for the Falling Star but Overlast catches his arm and drops him face first into the mat. He pulls back with a Fujiwara armbar, and Hyada tries to break out of the hold as Prince checks on him.

Copeland: Good back and forth action here so far Jack.

Cohen: Perhaps, but I think Hyada is overmatched without a partner watching his back now.

Just as Overlast cinches in the hold more, the crowd begins booing as Men in Black begin to come through the crowd to the barricade. Overlast notices and let's go of the hold, getting to his feet as he looks at his adversaries surrounding the ring. He hops out of the ring and grabs hold of one, pulling him over the barricade and begins raining down blows! The crowd cheers loudly for Overlast as he continues the beatdown but sees the others hopping the barricade as well. He slides back into the ring but runs right into The Falling Star from Hyada! Hyada goes for the pin, 1....................2...............3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Jonathan Hyada!

Hyada gets up and has his hand raised and quickly exits the ring as the Men In Black enter the ring and the beating ensues on Overlast.

Copeland: Somebody stop this! Where's security to keep these thugs out of the arena?

Cohen: Security is no match for these guys Seabass! Overlast is getting a lesson in pain right now.

Soon the booing begins echoing through the arena as Blade saunters his way out to the entrance stage and down the ramp. He slowly climbs up the steps and enters the ring as the MIB hold Overlast up for him. Blade grabs a microphone and gets right in Overlast's face.

Blade: I warned you Mick. I warned you about getting involved in my business once again. Do you see the force you're up against? This is my grand scheme, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me!

Blade suddenly grabs Overlast and connects with the Halo, dropping Mick hard with the lungblower. The crowd continues booing as Blade stands tall over his former friend. He motions for the MIB to disperse as he exits the ring and the MIB follow close behind.

Cohen: Overlast may have been a Son of Destiny, but he's facing a whole different animal in the Men in Black.

Copeland: Just a sickening showing from Blade here tonight. Letting others do his dirty work.

Referees slide into the ring to check on Overlast as Blade stands on the entrance stage with the MIB as we go to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------
We see the collective known as Cerberus walking backstage. Ramparte and Flex hold their new Tag Team titles proudly while Eve walks by them bickering to herself.

Eve: How can that uneducated, ugly sow get a World title shot while I, WZCW's most beautiful face, has to face some..... hillbilly. Again! UGH! Detestable.

Flex: Ahh. Look at them, Ramparte. They do match our elegance, don't they?

Ramparte: Yes, they do. Physical poetry.

Eve: Are you two even listening to me?

Harrys: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]K1njYUrHkww[/youtube]​

Eve Taylor walks out and treats the stage as a fashion runway. She stops at the top of the ramp and poses before enthusiastically marching towards the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, making her way down the runway, from Milan, Italy; she is one of the heads of Cerberus, "The Fabulous" Eve Taylor!

She stands in the middle of the ring and soaks in the "adulation" of the crowd.

[youtube]Ddyt96P94jw[/youtube]

Lexi skips out onto the stage before jogging down the ramp.

Harrys: And her opponent, from Centerville, Texas and weighing in at 102 pounds, Lexi Hayes!

Lexi steps through the bottom rope and charges at Eve as soon as the bell rings, but the model is able to get her torso between the top and middle ropes to force referee James Aubrey to back Hayes off before she can make any contact. Eve leans back into the ring and, after the two women circle for a moment, Lexi charges again and is able to get a forearm shot in before Eve again takes shelter between the ropes. This time Hayes charges as soon as the referee is out of the way, however, Taylor sidesteps and shoves Lexi toward the ropes. Eve tries to catch Hayes in a judo hip toss off the rebound, but Lexi lands on her feet and runs towards the opposite ropes. She attempts a jumping clothesline off the rebound, but Eve ducks out of the way and attempts a thrust kick as Lexi lands. Hayes drops underneath, however, and pulls Eve’s leg out. As soon as the model hits the mat, Lexi grabs a side headlock. Taylor quickly scrambles to stretch one of her long legs out onto the bottom rope to force a break. As soon as Lexi releases the hold, Eve rolls to the floor.

Copeland: Lexi Hayes, perhaps inspired by the fact that her sister is looking on in the crowd tonight, is flying all over the place in the early moments of this match.
Cohen: That’s why Eve is on the floor now. She wants the match to go at her pace, not that bumpkin’s.

Lexi tries to head out after Taylor, but is held back by referee Aubrey. Hayes backs off as Eve slowly makes her way back into the ring. The two women circle for a moment before they go in for a collar and elbow tie up. Before they can lock though, Eve drills Lexi with a knee to the midsection, doubling the farmer over. With a vicious smile on her face, Eve grabs the left arm of Hayes and begins to wrench away. Lexi attempts to roll out of the hold, but Taylor throws her to the mat by her hair as soon as Lexi gets back to her feet. Eve poses for a moment before hooking a leg for a pin, 1.. and a kick out. Before Lexi can do anything, Eve grabs her left arm and locks in a deep armbar. Hayes begins to fight to her feet, but another hair pull puts her right back on the mat. Eve connects with a handstand knee smash to the arm before locking in the armbar once more. Lexi struggles to find a way out as Taylor screams at her to submit.

Cohen: Now this is more like it. Eve is taking over with her superior wrestling ability.

Copeland: I don’t think hair pulling counts as superior wrestling ability, Jack.

Lexi clubs Eve in the arm a few times with her loose hand, not enough to do real damage, but it does for Taylor to loosen the hold enough for Hayes to begin fighting back to her feet. Eve tries for another hair pull, but Lexi is able to whip her hair out of the way before Eve can grab in and instead drills Taylor with a headbutt, and then a second one. A dazed Eve drops the hold, then is dropped herself by a spinning heel kick. Both women are slow to get up, but Taylor manages to get up first while Lexi is still pulling herself up with the ropes. Eve charges, but Lexi drops herself to the mat, taking the middle rope with her and Eve tumbles through to the floor. Hayes pulls herself up, runs off the far ropes, and dives to the floor onto Taylor with a suicide dive. The crowd erupts as the ref begins the ten count for the two women on the floor.

Copeland: What resilience by Lexi Hayes!

Lexi gets back to her feet at six and throws Eve back into the ring. She then hops up onto the apron and waits for Taylor to get back up. Just as Taylor gets to her feet, Lexi springboards into the ring and connects with a knee strike, sending Eve stumbling back into a seated position in the corner. Hayes lets out a yell and signals for the crowd to get loud, to which they oblige, and then runs in and drills the seated Taylor with a crossbody in the corner. Lexi pulls Eve toward the center of the ring and hooks a leg for the pin, 1…2.. Eve kicks out. Lexi immediately rolls to the apron and again waits for Eve to get up. The model does and turns around into a springboard clothesline from Hayes who rolls through into the corner. She gestures to the crowd again and then climbs to the top and comes off with a textbook moonsault. Lexi stays atop Eve and hooks a leg, 1…2… Eve is able to get her foot on the bottom rope. The young farmer can’t believe she wasn’t able to put Eve away, but gets up and signals for the Thunder Stomp. When Taylor gets into the proper position, Lexi runs the ropes and jumps to smash Eve’s head into the mat. Instead, Eve is able to move herself out of the way and pull Hayes down to the mat left shoulder first. Lexi screams out in pain, holding her shoulder as she tries to get back to her feet. Before she can react, Eve grabs Lexi’s bad arm and connects with the Fashion Statement. She crawls into a cover with a big smile on her face, 1…2…3!

Harrys: The winner of the match, Eve Taylor!

Eve refuses to let the referee raise her arm, instead choosing to pose by herself in the center of the ring. She turns to leave, but sees Lexi beginning to struggle back to her feet. Eve charges at Lexi and DDTs her down onto her shoulder and immediately locks in the Wardrobe Malfunction, screaming “Hail Cerberus!” Hayes taps furiously but Eve only wrenches harder on the arm until Aubrey Sloan comes charging down the ramp, sending Eve running out of the ring just as Sloan slides in. Taylor struts up the ramp yelling “Hail Cerberus!” while Aubrey helps Lexi to her feet.

----------------------------------------------
We cut backstage to general manager, Vance Bateman's office where he sits on his desk with Becky Serra standing behind him. World Champion, Matt Tastic stands across.

Vance: WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! With who's permission can you put the World title on the line?! You can't just decide that for yourself, you idiot! Do you have any idea what you did?

Matt: I gave someone an opportunity. Mr. Banks said it was OK. Deal with it.

Serra: You're wrong if you think you can just do whatever the hell you want. You're not above us. You will learn your place.

Matt: My place is in the ring. Defending this. Entertaining fans. Your place is back here. Signing checks. Now if you don't mind me asking, who's the other person getting the Kingdom Come main event check?

Vance: You'll know that soon enough. Now get the hell out of my office.

Matt: Fine.

Matt walks out of the office. At the door he turns and sticks out his tongue at them. Blowing a raspberry at Vance and Becky before leaving and slams the door on the way out. Vance turns to Becky.

Vance: You got him, right?

Becky: I got him. He'll be here soon enough.

Harrys: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]eMqsWc8muj8[/youtube]​

Blade comes out on stage and poses, flanked by three of the Men in Black.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 235 pounds, Blade!

Blade climbs into the ring and poses again, with the MIB setting up a perimeter around the ring.

[youtube]X9qc3YbusfQ[/youtube]​

Theron Daggershield comes out with his sword, posing on the stage.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Stephenville, Texas and weighing in at 190 pounds, The Warblade: Theron Daggershield!

Theron slowly makes his way into the ring, keeping an eye on the MIB. Once in the ring, he removes his entrance gear and prepares for the match.

Theron looks nervously at the three Men in Black surround the ring. Blade takes advantage and drills Daggershield with a running clothesline. Blade tries for a pin but there is a kickout before the ref can even count to one. Both men get back to their feet, Theron more slowly than Blade. The Irishman stuns Daggershield with a right hand, then lifts him for a backbreaker out of a side slam. Blade stands on Theron’s back, posing and soaking in the boos from the crowd. Blade then hooks the legs of Theron and pulls him back into a surfboard stretch. Daggershield screams in pain, but manages to quickly slip an arm and a leg out of the hold, and drops his free knee right on the chest of Blade. The both slowly get back to a standing position. Blade tries for an uppercut, but Daggershield avoids it and instead connects with an elbow smash. He goes to run the ropes, but one of the MIB hooks his leg. When the referee goes to yell at Blade’s associate, another sides into the ring. He sizes up Theron, but then turns and nails Blade with a right hand!

Cohen: What the hell?!

He unmasks to reveal Mick Overlast and hits Blade with The Overlasting Impression before sliding out of the ring to brawl with the MIB. Daggershield sees his opportunity and climbs to the top rope. Just as Overlast knocks down the associates with a double noggin knocker, Theron flies with the Limit Break, 1…2…3!

Harrys: The winner of the match, Theron Daggershield!

While The Warblade gets his hand raised, Overlast grabs a mic from Harrys.

Overlast: You wanna talk about your grand scheme, Blade? You may think your plan is perfect, but you forget one thing: I won’t give up until I’ve stopped you. That is your destiny.

Overlast drops the mic and heads out through the crowd as the MIB begin to stir and Blade curses under his breath in the ring.

----------------------------------

We quickly cross over to just outside the gorilla position where Leon Kensworth is waiting for the winner of the previous match, Theron Daggershield, to make his way on through. When he does, he approaches the Warblade with microphone in hand.

Kensworth: "Theron! May I have a quick word?

Theron smiles at Leon with glee.

Daggershield: "Sure."

Kensworth: "Despite your performance at the Lethal Lottery, you've come back strong with a victory against WZCW veteran Blade. Any plans for the future?"

Daggershield takes a couple of seconds to catch his breath.

Daggershield: "It is true. The roll of my trusty D20 wasn't in my favour for both winning the Risky Raffle and capturing the Expert F Championship but every paladin, mage and dark elf runs into a string of bad luck every now and again. However, I shall remain positive, keep my head up high as I continue my journey throughout the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation wilderness and maybe my luck might turn around."

Theron smiles and thanks Leon for his time before leaving. Leon is a little put-off by the choice of words used by Daggershield as he tries putting the pieces together.

============================================

We see Aubrey Sloan alone backstage preparing for her World championship encounter, doing some last-minute stretches before looking to head off. However, she is greeted by Lexi Hayes who is still showing effects of the post-match ambush she suffered.

Hayes: "Hey darlin'! I just wanted to say thank you for what you did out there, tonight. That was mighty nice of you, Aubrey."

Sloan: "Y-yeah, you're welcome."

Hayes: "I don't get that woman. Why would she do something like that?"

Sloan stands there, unable to respond.

Hayes: "Anywho, good luck in your World title match, hon."

Sloan: "Uh... thanks."

Aubrey offers her best attempt at a smile as Hayes walks off. It takes Sloan a couple of seconds to compile her thoughts and focus as she looks to head towards the ring.

Copeland: Aubrey Sloan vs. Matt Tastic for the World title, coming up shortly in our main event of Meltdown!

----------------------------------------------

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship!

[youtube]q_gfD3nvh-8[/youtube]​

Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 155lbs, Aubrey Sloan!

Looking generally terrified of her surroundings, Aubrey timidly walks to the ring, trying to keep her eyes focused on the referee or her opponent, anything other than the legions of fans around her.

Copeland: Young Aubrey Sloan getting a golden ticket here tonight, as Matt Tastic will be defending his title.

Cohen: What did she do to earn this?

[youtube]OmND5_zHUD4[/youtube]​

And the champion, from Orange County California, weighing 238 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Matt Tastic!

Making his way onto the ramp, Tastic raises his newly won title high above his head to a loud applause. He slaps hands with various fans on his way down to the ring, before rolling in and climbing the turnbuckle to thunderous applause.

Copeland: The new champ, the fighting champ, Matt Tastic, receiving a huge ovation here tonight, rivaling that of his hometown reception at Lethal Lottery.

Cohen: Which he won by cheating I might add. No way a goof like Tastic could win without cheating.

Copeland: How do you cheat in a match with only one rule?

Jurou Akiyama is in charge of the festivities tonight and checks both competitors for foreign objects. Once satisfied he calls for the bell and the two combatants start to circle in the center of the ring. The larger Tastic is able to power out of a couple of tie up attempts, but does eat a few a martial arts strikes for his troubles. Despite Sloan getting in a handful of strikes, Tastic powers through with good old fashioned right hands and backs Sloan into the corner. He then connects with a headbutt that forces the referee to step in and separate the two. Tastic stays on the offensive with strong punches that again force Sloan to retreat, this time to the ropes. She springs off, but Tastic connects with a dropkick that puts her on the mat. The champ then attempts a cover. 1!...but an easy kick out by the challenger.

Copeland: Quick offense for the champ.

As if on cue, Tastic quickly starts to work on an arm wringer/hammer lock combo on the seated Sloan. She manages to get to her feet, but the hold is still locked in. With the ref checking her, she refuses to give up. Tastic lifts her in the air and slams her on the arm and again goes for a pin. 1!...and again Sloan kicks out. Tastic takes a moment to pump up the crowd before he lifts Sloan to her feet and softens her up with some right hands before he Irish whips her across the ring. She ducks a clothesline on the rebound and manages to roll through with a roll up! 1!...2!...and Tastic just kicks out before the count of three!

Cohen: Almost a new champion right there. Tastic needs to keep his head in the game.

Tastic shakes his head from his knees, but Sloan goes on the offensive with sharp kicks to the chest. Tastic manages to avoid a kick with a Matrix style lean, but Sloan hits a standing moonsault in an impressive display of athleticism. She forgoes the pin, instead choosing to soften Tastic up with karate chops to the chest before Irish whipping him across the ring and connecting with a leaping lariat. Tastic gets to his feet and charges but runs into a side kick to the gut and then a snap suplex. She floats over and Jurou slides into place. 1!...2!...and Tastic kicks out. Sloan takes a moment to ponder her next move as she lifts Tastic to his feet. She starts to connect with kicks to the legs of the champ, but Tastic powers through and hits a vicious clothesline that sends Sloan flipping through the air. He calls for the end and calls for the Headache Driver. He hoists Sloan onto his shoulder, but she slips out the back and connects with a beautiful tiger suplex. She bridges, 1!...2!...and again Tastic kicks out.

Copeland: Some solid back and forth here. Sloan refuses to go away.

Cohen: That should be me out there. I was cheated out of a Lethal Lottery win.

Both competitors get to their feet at roughly the same time and both start to throw strikes. Finally Tastic uses his size to get the upper hand and throws Sloan to the ropes. He hits the opposite side and both competitors go for a clothesline, each connecting violently, and both men are down! The referee begins the ten count.

1!
2!
3!
Copeland: After a violent collision, both men are down. They have until a count of ten to get to their feet.

Cohen: It should be me who is down. I take that back, I would have already had this match won.
7!
Both the challenger and the champion begin to stir.
8!
9!
The competitors are on their feet just in time. Sloan looks to be the fresher of the two and charges. Just as she leaps at the champ, Tastic connects with a huge rolling spinebuster. He flips over into a jackknife pin. Its the Kaioken! Jurou slides into place. 1!...2!....3! And Sloan kicks out just after the count of three.

Harrys: Here is your winner, and still WZCW Heavyweight Champion, Matt Tastic.

Tastic helps Sloan to her feet and the two shake hands before Tastic begins to celebrate his victory. He has a ringside attendant to hand him a mic.

Tastic: This is all for you!

Tastic holds his title belt high in the air. Just as the crowd erupts in applause, there is a commotion near the entrance ramp.

[youtube]qzdhBxqz6q0[/youtube]​

Copeland: My God, that...that's Beard's music!

Tastic turns his attention to the ramp, but instead Beard comes through the crowd and levels Tastic with a big clothesline from behind. He drags him to his feet and connects with Poetic Justice! With Tastic down on the ground, Beard eyes shift between Tastic and the championship title. He grabs the title belt and walks with it around the ring as Matt lays on the canvas from the attack. Beards places the belt in the middle of the ring. His eyes lock ever so intently on his hands as he grabs a microphone. He gets on his knees in front of the title and clasps on to the mic as if he were praying.

Beard: These hands created a path of destruction unknown to any being. That path promises to lead you to the gates of hell. Matt Tastic, I am the toll keeper to those gates and I can promise you that your eternal hell awaits.

The copyright info flashes on screen and the screen fades to black with Beard standing tall in the center of the ring over the downed Matt Tastic.

Credits:

Thriller
- Blade vs Theron, Taylor vs Hayes
Ty - Hyada vs Overlast
Yaz
- Tastic vs Sloan
KJ - Opening
Falk - Segments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online